He confessed?!.... omo! danger!!

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

“O-oppa…”

Key’s face was now inches away from mine, I could feel the warmth of his breath. I shut my eyes off when his hand ran up to the back of my head then he tilted my head slightly. His warm lips grazed at mine, it was a gentle & comfortable kiss… WAIT?!... why does it feel comfortable?!

I opened my eyes when our lips part, I could feel my cheeks burning. my heart pounding like crazy as I stared at his clear brown eyes, he was also staring deeply into mine.

“Miinah.. I-I know t-that you might think its too fast, but… JOAHE..” Key held both of my hands, All I can do is be mesmerized by the clear brown eyes staring sincerely at me. “I know that I can't make you love me, want me ,or understand me..All I can do is hope that someday you will.”

My heart skipped a beat. H-he likes me?? But.. HOW??

He let go of me, then smiled a little. “sorry for telling you this early.. I-I just can’t help but feel jealous of the other guys around you… you really had a big IMPACT on me..”

“I-I don’t k-know what to s-say, oppa…” I bit my lower lip and lowered my head. “I n-never e-experienced someone confessing their feelings towards me before…”

Key chuckled sadly but then he gave me a smile, a genuine one. “Don’t worry, I won’t ask you to answer me yet… I can wait until you know what’s your answer to my question.. I’m willing to wait. Also I’m relieved that I felt so light after confessing to you.” His hand raised up my chin so he could stare into my eyes, then smiled. ”Don’t mind my confession for now.. Let’s still continue in being buddies, neh?”

I smiled uncertainly at him. “Yeh, oppa.”

OMO! I think I’m going to have a heart attack… but, honestly how can he LIKE someone like me?

----------

 

I yawned & sigh as I walk at the school’s hallway. Key-oppa’s confession to me last night didn’t help me, I was up all night as his confession played over & over again in my mind. The feeling when I remembered how his lips grazed over mine makes me tingle inside. OMO! why do I keep remembering the feel of his lips?! But… the kiss.. his kiss felt so… so COMFORTABLE

“Yah !”

I cringed when someone grabbed me by the hair, the pain made me drop my books on the floor. It was Gyuri who grabbed me, she looks really scary. She was still holding my hair as she dragged me inside a room. There stood a furious Tiffany & a pissed off Jessica.

“How dare you hang out with the kingkas!” It was tiffany who jerked me up and slapped my cheek. I felt my cheek burn from her slap.

Gyuri let go of my hair but she now grabbed both of my arms, I groaned as I felt her claws dug unto my skin, It burns painfully. “I thought your smart and you knew where you clearly belonged, but I was wrong you are such a taking away our oppas from us!”

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I let out low groan of pain. “S-stop…”

Gyuri let go of my bleeding arms, my arms are filled of bleeding scratches. She laughed evilly. “You WANT us to stop?!” She kicked me as I lay down the cold concrete floor. My tears still flowed down like a streaming river. “Don’t act so helpless !”

Someone grabbed my arm again, this time it was Jessica, she smirked at me then took out a small blade.

“What are you going to do?! Don’t!...” I said with a hoarse voice. “P-please…”

She chuckled evilly. “Well.. whatever happens here you know that it’s your fault, you geek!” She was about to stab me when tiffany & gyuri stopped her.

“Don’t Sica, she’s not worth it for your ‘Sica blade’.. ” Gyuri said with a laugh then she kicked me on full force at my side. OUCH! Now my body felt the pain as it showed itself to me.

“Like what Gyuri said Sica, that GEEK is not worth it.” Tiffany slapped me once again, it was hard.. much HARDER than before. I could taste an iron like taste in my mouth, I touched the side of my lips & saw blood on it.

“Well.. I guess if I cant stab her, I can torture her by using other ways.” Jessica glared sharply at me as a wicked smile showed on her face. Oh god! Please make someone save me from them!

As Jessica & Tiffany was about to kick me the door of the room burst open. Two girls & 5 guys stood by it.

“MinMin!” I heard Taemin yelled, his voice was full of worry.

“Miinah!” Key rushed to me & glared at the other three girls who was now shaking in one corner after seeing the kingkas here.

“O-oppa…” Tiffany stuttered. “It’s not-”

“Don’t deny it, Hwang-ssi.. We saw what you & your friends did to Min-ah!” It’s the first time I saw Onew so furious, so angry… so SCARY

I gasped when Yuri slap Gyuri on the cheek. “How dare you hurt our friend!” She was about to slap her again if only Jonghyun hadn’t stopped her.

“Yuri-ah, don’t waste your time with them.. they are trash & not worth your energy.” When Yuri calmed down she threw a sharp glare at the three girls.

“I will make sure that the three of you will be expelled from this school by tomorrow morning.” Minho said with his deep dark cold voice then he stopped beside me.

“We’re sorry oppa!” Gyuri was now crying, including Jessica & Tiffany. “W-we.. It’s her fault for taking you away from us!” There was a deep hatred in her voice.

“She didn’t steal us away from you! We are not your things to begin with!” Taemin shouted at them, his cute image banished a cold glaring guy replaced. “And you don’t have the right to hurt her this way! You don’t have the right to hurt other people just because you’re insecure about your ugly looks! You three are ugly beasts inside and out!” The girls cried harder.

“O-oppa…”

“Leave right now!” Jonghyun said coldly.

“B-but.. o-op-”

“I. SAID. LEAVE. RIGHT. NOW!”

The girls got scared and scrammed away while tears run down their cheeks.

“Miinah!” Seohyun was also beside me with the others.

OUCH! I cringed when a stabbing pain emerged from every part of my beaten up body.

“Miinah!” They all said in chorus. worry was all over their voices.

I tried to give them a smile, but I keep on cringing because of the pain. “T-thank.. you.. everyo..ne”

Then everything went black.

(end of her P.O.V)

-------

 

(Minho’s P.O.V)

All of us panicked when Miinah lost consciousness. The other guys & me were SHOCKED when Key suddenly picked her up and carried her bridal style.

“Let’s get her to the hospital now!” Key said in panic.

“Yeah hyung!” Taemin took out his hand phone. “Suhoon-ssi, please get the car in front of the arts building quickly!”

I stared at the unconscious Miinah. She looks so beaten up. Her hair was in a mess, her lip was burst, she have long bloody scratches on both of her arms, her face bruised… I felt my anger blew up inside me.

I’ll make the three of them PAY for what they did to the girl that I LOVE

 

TBC

------

YAY! our exams are over!

By the way sorry for all the bad things that happened in the story~!! MIANHEYO~

 

@Teenagedream, here's the update. enjoy~

@water_lilly, here's the update~ sorry for the cliff hanger ^^

@Soshilove, thanks~

@maileekou, updated~ i hope you enjoy this chappie ^^

@butterfly555, jae will show his self at the right time ^^

@lolisho, sorry for hanging out on the last chappie, but here I updated pls enjoy!~

@xxeveryheartxx, updated~

@LilacFairy-Chu, they kissed~ I dont like them to be awkward with each other~ key will be crazy besaue of jealous so i made him confess ^^