Chapter 9

The 13th wife
"So ? " He raised an eyebrow . " I'm just telling you . Go find yourself a new Secretary-Maid. I'm quitting . " Wait . WHAT ? SHE'S QUITTING ?!?! "What ! " She smirked . " You heard that right , pretty boy . Go find yourself a new worker. Not talking about personal matters , but I really think that 'Emerald of yours could do a better job . Bye. " and Eunjoo just left like that. Baekhyun couldn't believe it though . All girls wanted him right ? They should be happy if he becomes their husband. What's wrong with this woman ? Luhan scoffed as he walked past Baekhyun. Lunan too. What is wrong with people nowadays ?!?!? He grabbed his hair in frustration . ////// I've finally walked out of that door. To think I trusted that stupid son of nice parents. Well , he may seem nice but shows his true colours in the end , anyway. That's why she never wanted to date - or even in fact , get married - again. Her parents supported her decision , and Luhan finally agreed after she persuaded him . She has been very good at persuading and bargaining since young , so that was not the problem. The problem was that she had trusted him too easily . Trusted people too easily. She did her explaining to the Byun family as well , but she won't file a divorce since the marriage was the only way their families could be connected. So , Mr Byun insisted on giving her a ride to the airport even though she didn't need one. But he insisted. Turns out he had the same talent as Eunjoo . So , she agreed. Mr Byun sighed as he started his talk with Eunjoo on the way to the airport . " I know my son did you wrong , from the ways that you are trying to escape him " How.. did he .. know ? " it's not that I have powers , it's the relationship. The whole company has been talking about it recently so it is quite obvious on what happened. As for what happened this morning as well , gossip has been spreading like wildfire. You rebelled and ran for freedom ? " Eunjoo blushed and Mr Byun chuckled. "You and Back hymn are similar , even though you both don't see it . Both Of You Are Special , In A Way. I know he may not treasure you now , because he still has his ways of a player . I hope you can forgive him . " and Mr Byun bowed to you. " AH ! It's okay , Mr Byun , I don't mind. We've reached right ? Thank you for the ride! " She quickly bolted from the car and to the departure section to check in. She was on the plane and on the way to Paris. She has always wanted to study fashion there , it has always been her interest . Even though she couldn't speak French , at least she could speak English fluently. That's good enough. As soon as she felt that she was sleepy , she let herself be taken to dreamland...In her dream , A girl and a guy were playing around , OH! The girl was her , and the guy was her childhood friend , and also her crush , which she had been finding for years . "Baekkie! " The girl squealed as she was caught by him. "Yah , you should call me oppa , I'm older than you. " she stuck out her tongue at him " Shir eo ! " And ran away .The boy shouted back at her . " Yah ! " ... /// Those were her childhood memories , her precious memories . She never saw him ever again ... After his and her parents forcefully pulled them apart...