Chapter 11

The 13th wife
A month later... " Eunjoo-ah ! Lin and I have arrived !" Jong dae called out to her . Jong dae was her best friend's Boyfriend which is = Lin's boyfriend. They were both so sweet together that you think of Back hyun. Sad , not ? " What is it ? "I questioned Lin . " Why , can't I visit my best friend ? " She gave me a smile. I know that is something that she is hiding from me . " Lin, seriously , what is it ? " She sighed. " Jong dae. .. " He told me to look for Mrs Every and ask her the question instead. I knocked on her office door . "Mrs Every , are you busy ? " I questioned . " No , I'm not. You may come in . " I opened the door and let it close behind me . Before I could ask her the question , she seem to know and just told me. " Eunjoo dear , there's a new company in town. A new fashion company. They just started a week ago and suddenly their booming. " I smiled at her . " That is not a problem , Mrs Every , I can work faster and make more dresses ! " She sighed . " Yes , Eunjoo , I know that is not a problem. The problem is that that company is very influential and had told people bad things about us so they would not come to buy clothes here. O-our company may need to shut down . "I clenched my fist tightly. Who the heck tries to mess with my friends , I'll pay them back. "Who's the company ? " I ignored the worried look she gave me as she rubbed her fingers on her forehead. " It's the Byun fashion company , and they want you. "