5

The 13th wife
"What are you talking about ? What Lee Heiress and you being my husband ? Are you drunk, Mr Byun ? " She hesitantly spoke to him and laughed nervously . He however , on the other hand , did not find it funny at all. " You think this is very funny , Lee Eunjoo ? " He then sighed . Her father's words rng in his mind when they called just now. * Find out why she ran away. And why did she choose to work instead of letting us take care of her. * " Why did you run away ? Is the life there not good enough ? Are your parents treating you nicely ? " Bomb Baekkie. ( Bombarding Baekhyun when he ask too many qns) She too , gave up. Since he wanted the truth , she must as well tell him. " I had not been out to amusement parks , or playing games with friends ..... Because I was not allowed to go out of the house sincei was young. I had private home schooling , and not allowed to go out. Even though they do not allow me to go out , I learned to sneak out of the house . So ... since I always sneaked out and came back at ghe right time , no one noticed. Well , until I escaped , I suppose. I didn't say that I was happy , or I wasn't happy , in that house. It's just... I feel trapped , you see... and I really want to be independent instead of depending on them all the time. When we go out shopping , only once when I was young , they left me alone to give my some time to explore. Then , people around the size of twice my size began to approach me. Then... they started to kick me. They tried to .. molest me.. . " A tear slid down her cheek. She never told anyone how she felt before. She has always had it bottled ul and ignore the tight feeling in her chest when she could not do anything that she wanted. It hurts , but she never let anyone see that sh3 was crying. She wanted them to see that she was Fine , so she showed them a fake-but-realistic-looking-happy-smile . ... Then warm arms caressed Her . That comforting voice.... " It's okay. Cry , let it all out. You don't have to say anything. So she unleashed everything that was kept hidden in her heart. Her bottled up feeling . And cried till she couldn't cry anymore. Baekhyun kept comforting her , keeping her close till the end. Soon her cries got softer and her breathing become a stable one. * She fell asleep . .... So cute ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ * He wanted to squeeze her cheeks due to her cuteness. He kissed her on the forehead and placed her on his bed and tucked her in. He didn't know that she had been suffering all these while. * I will take care of you from now on and not let you get hurt anymore. I will NOT be that overprotective but I will protect you. Even though we met for a few days , I fell for you . .... *