8

The 13th wife
'This has been going on for two weeks now.... I must endure ! I must believe him , since he said it was for business matters . Hwaiting ! ^^ 'Eunjoo thought . Sure ; she didn't like it . Sure ; She was jealous . Bur what can she do ? Nothing. She is just as powerless as any other employee out there . So what's the point ? She took OT today , in hopes of seeing him , but to her avail , she didn't . It seems to her that what happened two weeks ago was just a dream , a memory , that means absolutely nothing to him . Heck , he don't even sleep in the same bed as her anymore ! She wondered what's wrong with him , what's weong with her , what's wrong with them - their relationship . It seems now that Luhan is her husband . He was teh one that made her breakfast , drove her to work , and picks her up from work , ( unless she is workjng overtime ) . She decided to wait for him in teh living room , seeing that he hasn't got back yet. It was always like that. If she comes back late , he was either already asleep or not at home. If he comes back late , Eunjoo would have passed out on teh couch from waiting for him but eventually falls asleep. This relationship isn't working . It wasn't the type of relationship she wants. What she wants is for both of them to live a happy live , do things together... but , it should only be in fairy tales. These kinds of lives don'tt happen - they never happen. This Is reality , what could she do ? She heard the door opening . " You're back ? " She asked him . But he didn't answer . Turns out he wasn't alone . Giggles and whispers could be heard. She went to the door and found... Him and one of his Ex-wife .... making out. His ex took notice of her and questioned him. " Oppa , who is this girl ? She's being a standing in our way . " The woman glanced her briefley . " Oh . Her ? " Baekhyun glanced at her . " Just my secretary-maid . Nothing to worrt about. " and he went back to kissing the woman. Eunjoo was speechless . ' That's all he was thinking about me ? ' Eunjoo pulled him away from the woman and slapped him . " YAH ! Who are you to slap Baekhyun Oppa ? You don't know who you're messing with ! " The woman scolded her . But she remained unfazed and stared at Baekhyun instead . " Is that what you think of me ? Just your maid ? Your secretary . " She scoffed . " I can't believe you. You said that you will protect me. Then you go off running with another woman . Oh , Byun Baekhyun , why am I not surprised ? " The woman slapped her . "You think YOU have power. Even if you're his wife , his parents won't forgive you coz they like me better ! " The woman smirked triumphantly at Eunjoo . " And who are you to say that ? " The woman immediately fell silent. " You think his parents like you better ? Then why don't you tell me why he divorced you in the first place ? You tell me ? T3LL ME ! " She then felt a hit to her cheek . " Don't say such things to Emeralda . She's way better than you . She doesn't run away from home because she wanted freedom. Unlike you. So watch your place. " Baekhyun told her before continuing to flirt with ' Emeralda ' and into their masyer bedroom. This was it. The last straw. Seriously ? A real man don't hit girls. She held back her tears . A girl mustn't show her weak side. Stay strong ! She tried to be positive of teh situation. Luhan saw everything , but decided to not do anything for a while . But wht he didn't know was that the positive giel had more plans in her mind after recalling what the man said to her. |||||||| " She isn't like you , who ran away because she qanted freedom " He was right anyway , she shouldn't be arguing about it. She should take it as something taht needs to be improved . But her mind was having nothing of it. She managed to pack all her clothes back into the luggage that she took with her . She wrote her resignation letter and placed it on his desk . Since Luhan wasn't asleep , and it was so late . She thinks it was bette rto talk to him. She rapped lightly on the door . " Luhan ? Are you awake ? " The latter replied almost immediately . " Yeah , sure , you can come in " He nearly fell from the shock that she was holding her luggage . " WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TAKING YOUR LUGGAG3 ?!?!??!,! " ..... " Luhan , calm down . That's why I'm in your room bow . I wanted ti twll you this. Why am I qith my luggage . " He managed to calm down and take a deeo brwath before muttering a continue and a ' it better be good ' under his breath . She inhaled deeply . " I'm gonna move out. Dont give me a reaction first ; wait till I've finished talking. " Seeing the boy controlling his espressions , she continued . " and live in my parent s house for the time being. Of course I m not gonna tell you where exacrly I will be living at , but you're the best bud I've ever had . Im gonna miss you . " She sniffed. Luhan cooed at her " Aww ~ I'm gonna muss tou too - wait . You are saying this like you are not gonna be in Korea anymore. " She replied enthusiastic ly . " Yup ! I've decided ... * drumrolls * ... to continue my studies overseas ! " She grinned . " You say - WHHAAAAATTTTT ?!?!?!?!?!"