Chapter 12

The 13th wife
I stormed out of the door , ignoring calls from My best ie and Chen . " Yah ! " I got flung by someone holding my wrist. " Is there a problem ? " I raised an eyebrow at Lin , questioning . " Promise me you won't do anything stupid that will get you in trouble , okay ? " I rolled my eyes but however promised her. " Mmm. " I stomped all the way to the Byun company and to the customer service . " I'm looking for the head of the Byun company. " The girl didn't glance up at me at all , and it was seriously pissing me off that she is giving me no respect at all. " He's in a meeting . " She simply said. " I . DON'T. CARE. You'd better get him here before his whole company gets knocked down. He knows who I am . " The girl only took one look at me and I took the opportunity to narrow my eyes at her , making my anger known. ///// . " Sir , a woman is making a commotion here , insisting that you come down immediately ! " My secretary told me. Finally . This was what I was waiting for. He cam e d own from his office and to the lobby. " Miss Lee , How can I help you ? " She narrowed my eyes dangerously at me. " We need to talk . " ///// " So , Baekbom , what's so entertaining that you have to force people to stop coming to my company? " He chuckled. The nerve of him ! " It was entertaining . Besides , I wanted you to be pleading and begging me again. " This guy ! " SHUT UP ! " Eunjoo slapped him. " You think it's so funny , trying to make me love you like this ? NO ! It's not ! So stay away from my lifebefore I make a hell of yours. He smirked . "How ? " Now it was my turn to smirk. " I'm married . To your brother " His jaw slacked and his mouth drew open . " WHAT ?!?!!?! "