1

The 13th wife
"DAD ! HOW CAN I , BYUN BAEKHYUN , BE PUT IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE AGAIN ?!?! YOU KNOW ABOUT THE TWELVE WIVES BEFORE AND THAT DID NOT WORK OUT AT ALL ! " "Listen Son , IT WILL work out , I promise . If not you can divorce her and I will never put you in an arranged marriage again. " Baekhyun 's father reassured him. Then suddenly , a phone call came. "Hello , Mr Lee , what is the matter ? WHAT !?!?! So it has to be on hold ? Yes I get it. We will look. Good bye . " "What is it , dad ? " Baekhyun asked curiously. His dad sighed. " the girl you are arranged with ran away. It was such a pity. She is a very beautiful and quiet girl. Even though she is quiet , she keeps her manners. We will have to find her and reassure her that you are not a bad person that will harm her. " //////////////////// Finally I escaped that house ! But I will haveto independant on my ownnow.... Eunjoo thought. She brought almost all her cash with her , withdrawed from the bank beforehand. So if her parents try to track her card , they cannot find her. She know that she cannot be in an arrangd marriage . NEVER . She wouldn't know if the guy will treat her good in front of her parents and behind their backs , bad . She can't afford that. She knows that the money she brought with her can last her only for a few weeks , so she has to find a job , and fast. Then as sh3 was walking down the street , she stepped on something. "Job as a maid and Secretary. Hiring . Please call : xxxx xxxx if you are interested . Pay : $300 a week . " Now that's a lot of money ! Eunjoo thought. Then she dailed a number. /////// Baekhyun was on his way back to his own home when someone called him . "Hello ! I'm calling to apply for the job as a maid-secretary please ! " A female voice on the line. Wow , Baekhyun thought. This girl must really be lucky. I only gave one of that out. Only one. "Sure ! Please meet at exo road , XO House , unit 12 please. " Their story starts now.