Chapter 14

The 13th wife
"Eunjoo! " My old classmate called me from Korea . She was always there for me but she is now working under Baekhyun's company . " Meilli! How's your new boss ? " She laughed and I giggled too. " He's a fine man. He threw the wrench out today. All of them " Eunjoo gasped . She didn't know Baekhyun was such a person to use them and throw them away . " just for you. " Eunjoo was still gaping with open when Baekbom walked into her office and gave her a flirtatious wink , before trying to act y with a deep husky voice . " Hey y . " She rolled her eyes and went back to talking to Meilli on the phone . " Baekbom's here again , trying to chat me up . " She could practically see Meilli rolling her eyes and gagging , pretending to puke. " He better not lay a finger on you , or I will fly all the way from Korea to get you back . " Suddenly , Meilli heard the sound of glass breaking and a scream. " Eunjoo? EUNJOO! " She couldn't her anything else but Baekbom screaming together with Eunjoo then , the sound of another glass breaking , and Eunjoo whimpering. Meilli immediately called Baekhyun. " Boss , Are you on your flight to Paris ? " Baekhyun had already reached the airport of Paris when he answered Meilli's call. I'm already there. Why ? " She sighed. But not for long her protective instinct came again. " Eunjoo is in trouble. She was on the phone call with me when I last heard her. She was also with Baekbom , trying to chat her up. " Baekhyun clenched his fist and quickly ended the call - not before saying a rushed thanks . Eunjoo , wife or not. You're mine and will always be mine ! Please hold on , Eunjoo!