3

The 13th wife
"Eunjoo-shi , are you ready ? " Baekhyun called as the hour was over. You shouted that you are ready and asked him to wait downstairs . You were wearing a formal dress since you were his secretary and you wanted to give a good impression everyone , especially on your first day of work. You went downstairs and saw him. the Baekhyun . you walked over as gracefully as you could and he fetched you to the office. You were the newbie , so as soon as you sat down , you had to do tons of work. You were also a pushover , and didn't know how to say no. so , that caused you to have more work as people requested you to do it for them. You are supposed to end work at 7pm , but decided to work over time. your neat handwriting flew average the paper in neat sturdy letters. You managed to finish the work by 10 pm but you need at least an hour to go home so you took a cab. ///// Baekhyun was getting worried. the newbie was not home yet .and he did not even get her number ! What if she was lost ? He panicked. what if she was on her way home ? Luhan saw Baekhyun 's worried face and laughed. Baekhyun was about to attack him when the doorbell rang. He immediately ran to the door and yanked it open , anxious to see you. Immediately , he bombarded you with questions worried" Where did you go ? Did you get lost ? Dis anyone try to make a move on you ? " You giggled at his figure of speech. " No , Appa , I didn't go anywhere. I just stayed in the office to finish some work . " You can't tell him that you were staying back late because you had to finish off his colleagues work. that would have gotten them scolded . He sighed. " Alright then. good night. . Don't sleep too late ! I Will still fetch you tomorrow , okay ? " You nodded . " Night ! " and that was the end of day one in your work as a secretary . only on Saturday and Sunday you are a maid. thank goodness. You thought as you fell asleep.