Chapter 13

The 13th wife
It has been 1 month since she left . One month since he left the house of Byun Baekhyun. She didn't regret it at first , but now , she is starting to regret . Baekbom has been bothering her everyday , hoping that she agree to marry him instead of his brother. She Really Hopes That She Wasn't So Bothered By Him Sometimes , because he always remind her of Baekhyun . The looks , the personality , the attitude .... practically everything. Her longing for Baekhyun grew stronger day by day , but she couldn't do anything about it . She decided to call someone and see if he has any say in this . " Hello ? Luhan ? " Meanwhile , on the other side... " BAEKHYUN OPPA ! Why did you not answer my calls and messages ? I was worried sick you know ! " One of his ex-wives , barged into his office. Belhus wished he had never married any of them . Well... except for one , though . She was always there for him , doing work that other people and him were supposed to do to do but she did it anyway , without any complaints. The other twelve just ask for Money , attention , and . Back hyun hated it so much that he just decided to give into his temptations . He regrets it so much now . He ... finally admit. His heart finally admits.. that .. He had always loved her , with a short period of time. No , it wasn't short , since they were childhood friends . But she probably forgot about our past already , he thought. The happy moments together , even though it was only two months together , he had fell in love with her already , but he only found out that she was his childhood friend was the day she told him she was leaving. That pair of earrings. .. why didn't he notice before ? Only that day. He remembered. On the last day of their first month together . He gave her a pair of earrings , when they were young. He took one side , she took one side. That heart that was broken into half. If you put the two pieces together , therewill be a full heart. He noticed it too late. Now she was gone and will never come back. HEach sighed. " OP PA ! Are you listening to me ? " The irritating high-pitched voice almost burst his eardrums . He replied with a cold voice. " Get out and NEVER look for me again. " H's estate to reply. " Oppa- " " GET OUT ! " He shouted an pointed to the door . His veins pulsing against his neck. The woman quickly shuddered and ran out of the door. Everyone in the office looked at him . They had never seen Baekhyum so angry before. Baekhyun glanced at them and they all quickly looked away. He chuckled. " Do I look that scary ? " His co-workers quickly nodded their heads . " Do you prefer that girl , or Eunjoo ? If your that scared of me , then raise your hand then . A hand for Eunjoo and a fist for that girl. Everyone raised their hands and no one formed a fist. They had rather prefer a nice , well-mannered Eunjoo that an ill-mannered and ugly fake person . " He broke into a smile. " All of you. Meeting in the conference room . NOW. " They all quickly settled in and waited for their boss to speak . " I need all your opinions on this , but one at a time please . You see , I-I cheated on Eunjoo . " The company gasped ." I know , I know... but I actually had a player's personality. I only realised after she left that she was my first love .. from when I was young... So , how do you think I can find her ? Or even , persuade her to come back ? " The whole room fell silent . They didn't know what to do since they always bullied her an sever got to know her well properly . Baekhyun let out an impatient breath . " Well ? None of you can answer ? Then meeting dismissed. " " Wait! " A girl stood up and spoke. " I know Eunjoo well. We used tobe classmates and we are still in contact with each other. Baekhyun raised an Eyebrow . " Oh ? " She broke out in cold sweat when everyone's piercing looks came to her. Baekhyun noticed and told them to go out. He wanted to speak to this girl personally. " She ... is no longer in Korea . She went to Paris to further her studies and maybe even set up a company , and live there , for her fashion career. This is her number and her company's address. But you need to go there secretly. She won't like it when someone tries to make a move on her after an betrayal. And also , just in case you don't know , your brother had started to make a move on her so you betterget her back , fast . I ddon't know what he is going to do to he r but you better keep my classmate safe . OR ELSE. "