Chapter 15

The 13th wife

I went to the address that Eunjoo was supposed to be in . I looked around. The windows were not broken and there was not traces of broken glass over r the place. Oh well . Maybe I'm at the wrong place ? I was about to leave when I heard a familiar voice call me . " Baekhyun ! " I turned around . " Hyung ! Have you seen Eunjoo ? " He suddenly went pale and started to fidget around .  " Hyung , where exactly is she ? " He blurted " I Don't know . " What ? " You don't know ? How is that possible ? " He answered , almost immediately . " When I came , she was already whimpering.  I don't know where are was after she ran out. "  Baekhyun frowned and made a call . " Hello , Meili ? Eujoo is not here. Any other suggestions ? " He continued talking and went out of the door without noticing some movement behind a certain curtain. 

 

##########################################

 " You can come out now . " Baekbom lifted the curtain for Eunjoo to easily come out. She gave him a small smile. " Thanks " He frowned . " But why are you avoiding him ? " Now it was her turn to frown. " You know exactly why. Besides , I didn't know that he will be here. It was quite surprising that Meili called him. Anyway , I broke the glass by accident and cut myself , of course don't want him to know. I wasn't expecting him to come . " Baekbom gave her a reassuring smile. " You will be fine . Besides , you still have to face him one day. " She sighed . " I know , but as much as I miss him , I can't . " Baekbom looked surprised , somehow . " But why ? " 

She sighed yet again. " I don't know if he really gotten rid of his player attitude or he is trying to just play me again "