Epsidode 9

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johyung's POV:

I squealed in delight as I run toward my mommy-my real mommy, not Jinnie umma. I really like Jinnie umma, though. She's nice to me and she buys me banana milk. 

Anyways, today is my birthday, and I can't wait until I get to taste all of the good food Jinnie umma is going to made. Did I forget to mention something? Ah, yes. Jinnie umma cooks very good also. 

This year I'm spending my birthday with Baekhyun appa and Jinnie umma. Oh and also Min Hee. I kind of like Min Hee. She's pretty and cute, but she talks too much. 

Maybe I'll marry her in the future like Baekhyun appa and Jinnie umma. I don't know what 'love' is, but Jinnie umma told me that it's a magical feeling when you get to experience it. Baekhyun appa told me that it means I am becoming a man. 

But I'm already a man (?) Baekhyun appa is so confusing sometimes. I still love him as much as I love umma. 

I happily sipped my banana milk and bounce in my seat. Mommy was chuckling as she watches me from the front mirror.

"Are you excited about today?" I nodded. "Of course I am excited, mommy. Today is my birthday!" I exclaimed. Mommy smiled at me, and continue driving. I look out the window and watch the houses disappear into the view. Now tall buildings replace the houses, and I knew I'm going to get to see umma and appa soon.

I hopped off the car as soon as my mommy unbuckled my seatbelt. I ran up the steps and ring the doorbell. Jinnie umma appeared and waved at me. Baekhyun appa also waved at me. I kissed mommy and say goodbye to her. Now, I finally get to spend my time with my umma and appa.

Hyungs and Min Hee was already in the house. I spot a table full with sparkly-wrapped presents. Appa says that it was for me. 

Suddenly, I noticed somebody else was in the house. There were kids that I never meet before. One of the boy was playing with Min Hee and he kissed her forehead! Oh my oh my! I have to stop him. Min Hee is mine, and mine only! 

I went over to Sehun hyung and tell him about it. He told me that I have become a man. But I'm already a man! Sehun hyung and Baekhyun appa are the same. I then went to Jinnie umma, because umma always help me when I have problems.

Umma smiled at me and tell me to come sit with her. She told me that maybe Min Hee an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter