Episode 2: Part 1

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood outside the filming area. You've come too early and the place haven't even open yet. You shivered as the cold wind hit your skins. You were rushing, thinking that you were late, so you forgot to bring your jacket with you.

Luckily, Baekhyun also come early, so he had invited you to go chill in his car. You guys chatted for a while and then the conversation got awkward so you stop talking. To break the awkward moment, Baekhyun turn on the music full volume. You did not notice that you were jamming in the car a long with Baekhyun until the writer noona knock on the car door, telling Baekhyun to turn the volume down a little bit. Baekhyun pouted, but did what he was told.

"I was having fun. It's all writer noona's fault, if she had put the right time, we wouldn't have this early and be bored to death". You rolled your eyes.

"Oh tell me about it. I was freezing to death on the sidewalk, because they told me to come at 5 in the freaking morning". He nodded in agreement, he then gave you his jacket, which you gladly accept and put it on you body. You smiled as you feel the coldness slowly fading away.

"You know, sometimes I wish that it's just WGM. I mean, I like the kids and all, but I'm scare that I might not be able to give both my wife and kids enough love." Baekhyun's voice snap you out of your thoughts. You patted his shoulder with sympathy. You were thinking of the same thing. You thought that you were being selfish and just want Baekhyun to yourself, but you were glad that Baekhyun was on the same track as you were. You were about to tell him that you were just thinking of the same thing, but you didn't. You just nodded lightly.

Another 2 hours past by and it's still not 8:00 yet. Baekhyun gave up and fall asleep on your shoulder. Not for long, you fall asleep also, leaning against his head. You woke up after you feel something cold and ticklish against you face. You opened your eyes in confusion. The first thing you see was Johyung flinched in surprise and Min Bee giggling in the back. It didn't take you long to figure out that the production team was playing a hidden camera on you. You immediately turn your head toward Baekhyun who was still peaceful asleep. You covers your mouth so that you won't laugh, but you couldn't hold it in.

Baekhyun's face was being decorated by girly stickers and creative drawings, all done by the kids. You were too busy laughing at Baekhyun that you had forgotten that your face was being draw on also. Your laughter had wake the sleeping Baekhyun up. He rubbed his eyes and slowly open them. His eyes turns into a cresent shape and he smiled. Not for long, he let out a laugh that you thought that it could cause the whole neighborhood to wake up. You put your fingers on his lip.

"Shhh, your going to wakeup the whole neighborhood, and I'm sure they won't be happy." He rolled his eyes. He remove your finger off his mouth and snap his fingers at you.

"Girl, it's already 8 in the morning. They should be awake by now. And you better remove that mustache of your face before the marker dries." You took out your phone and look at your reflection. Baekhyun was right, you do have a mustache on your face. Without saying another word, you hastily ran out of the car and find a bathroom. When you came back, the stylist unnie was helping Baekhyun remove the stickers and drawings. He groaned in annoyance when he sees you.

"You should be glad that your face was not being draw on this bad."

You laughed at him and took a sit beside Min Hee. She hugged you and tells you how sorry she is and blames it all on Johyung. You her hair and tell her that you're not mad.

After Baekhyun had removed all of the stickers and drawings off his face, he came over and sit next to you. He gave Johyung and Min Hee the evil eyes, causing Min Hee to get scare and hid her tiny face behind your purse. You punched Baekhyun lightly in the shoulder and frowned at him.

"Don't scare them, they're just kids okay? Stop being so childish and grow up." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at you and turn to the other way. You chuckle at his childishness.

Suddenly, a mail box was delivered infront of you. "Oooohhh, what's this? Another mission?" You turn around to find Baekhyun staring at the mail box. You nodded .

"Maybe, how about we open it?" Baekhyun shook his head violently. He then turn away from you just like when he was mad at you a moment ago. You looked at him in confusion and curiousity. *It's just a mission mail box.* You thought. "Why not? You don't want to open it? Fine then I'll open it by myself." Baekhyun did not move. You shake y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter