Episode 3: Part 2

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you guys got home, you immediately start working on the recipe that you've found on the internet. You first start to sort all of the ingredients out by categories: grains, dairy, vegetable, fruits, and lots and lots of junk foods. You crinkle your nose in dismay. You then start to wash the vegetables and season the meat. Baekhyun leans on the wall as he watches you cook. He smiled. *Why is she so adorable?* He thoughted. You struggles to cut the vegetables in a hurry, so you cutted your fingers.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" You yelled in pain while holding your bloody finger. Baekhyun rushes to your side after hearing you yell. He grasped and take a look at your finger.

"Aigoo, be more careful. Jinnie-ah! You're loosing so much blood. Let me go get the first aid kit." He lead you to the couch and told you to wait. He came back after a few minutes. He sat down next to you and begin cleaning up the wound. You flinched in pain and shut your eyes tightly as Baekhyun touch the wound. Baekhyun noticed, so he stop cleaning and blow gently on your finger. The air help sooth the pain, and you sigh in relieve. After Baekhyun had wrapped up your wound, you were about to walk back in the kitchen to cook, but Baekhyun stopped you.

"No way, you're not cooking anymore. I'm going to order the foods."

You pouted. You push his hand out of the way and make your way to the kitchen, not listening to him at all. You frowned as you see the knife that had cut your finger. You put the knife in the sink and took out a peeler. You manage to peel almost all of the vegetables except the onions. After you were done, you put all of them in the boiling water and put spices in. You smiled in satisfacation as you tastes the soup.

"Well done, only need to make the sweet and sour pork and I'm done." You clapped your hands loudly and grinned. You did not know Baekhyun had been watching you the whole time. He smiled as he sees you happy again. Not wanting to disturb you, he went into the living room to play with the kids. He were trying to help Min Hee solve the rubix cube, just then his phone buzzed and a new message came up.

"You have a new message, click to read it~~~"

He open the message and began reading it .

 

From: Suho, Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Lay, Chanyeol, blah blah blah

 

To: Bacon

 

Heyyyyy, we're coming over in 10 minutes. You better have food ready to serve us. We didn't eat anything.

 

 

 

He frowned. He was about to reply until another text came.

 

 

 

 

From: Suho, Kaim Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Lay, Chanyeol, blah blah blah

To: Bacon

 

We're here, open the freaking door.

 

 

He groaned as he hear the door bell being press multiple times, followed by a loud knocking.

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong. Knock knock knock knock knock.

 

"I'm coming goddammit!!!!" He yelled and walk over to the door to open it. He was greeted by a bunch of derp standing there, smiling brightly at him. He glares at them and before he could slam the door in there faces, you came out to see what was going on. Sehun smiled and gave you a bear hug.

"Noona! I missed you soooooo much! Congratulation, here is your present. We didn't know what to get for you guys." Sehun said as he pull away from the hug. Then he pick up something from behind him and gave it to you. You stood there in shock as he hand the present to you. It was a collection of different kinds of chocolate from all over the world. You took the present from his hands and thanked him.

"Oh my gosh, where did you get this? There are only a few boxes in the whole world! Thank you so much, I've been looking for this." Sehun smiled and pointed to Luhan.

"You should thank him instead, he bought it for you." You smiled at Luhan who gave you a peace sign.

"Ge, thanks a lot. I owe you this one." He shakes his head. "No need to pay me back. I know you love chocolates." He ruffles your hair and grinned. You caught Chanyeol shivering in the back. "Oh I forgot. Let's go inside, you guys must be cold." Chanyeol heard you and rushes inside the house.

 

They were all staring at the house in awe. Baekhyun leans against the wall and smirked. You smiled and poke his side lightly. He turn his head toward your direction.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your members?" He grinned and ruffled your hair. "Of course. But you already know them."

"But I want you to introduce them to me." He smiled and nodded.

"Whatver you want, yeobo." He pinched your cheeks. Kai noticed you two and began to tease you guys.

"Hey, no funny business around here. There's kids here, hyung." You frowned and crunches your nose. Baekhyun pull away and mock at Kai.

"You're j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter