Episode 11

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/Lq5QXdCls9k

Christmas Day- EXO

_______________________________________

Min Hee's POV:

The smell of hot chocolate filled my nose. Johyung oppa was playing with appa as always, and me, I'm just watching the garbage man takes out the trash. 

Johyung oppa is now a year older, and he can start school next year. I'm still a little girl who needs help for everything. 

Well not exactly "everything", but closed to it. 

Anyways, back to the hot chocolate thing. Umma was making them in the kitchen. I watches as she puts the marshmallows in each cup. 

"I made hot chocolate for you guys! Come and drink up!" Umma called. I was the first one to come. I quickly sat on my chair and inhaled the sweet scent. 

"It smell so good, umma." Umma smiled and patted my head. "Well then you better finish it all." I nodded and gulped down the drink in one shot.

Appa and hyung were still playing, so I helped umma bring the drinks to them. Umma set the cups down on the table and watches them. Her lips curled up in a smile. I smiled too. As long as umma is happy, I am too.

 

Jinnie's POV (You): 

It was a typical Christmas. Another year was about to passed, and a new year was about to come. You sighed as you looked out the window, letting the laughters and voices washed over you. You felt so calm for once in your life. 

Winter was not your favorite season of the year, but come on, it only comes once a year. Ranking leaves and struggling to get the fallen snow off your car just tired you. 

Today was supposed to be a happy day, but you can't help but feel melancholy. One more episode and the show is over. Over as in the end. 

You hated the ends. Ending mean a whole lot to you. You have to start all over like nothing had happened. Same with your complicated family. Your dad probably got himself a new, rich wife by now. 

There's no such things as "happily ever after". Life isn't fairytales like what you see in the movies. The characters would end up with the person they love and everything is peaceful again. 

"Why can't I get a happily ever after like everyone else?" You mumbled. You were too lost in your thoughts, that you didn't notice someone had s a pair of arms around your waist. You turned around almost immediatly.

"Baek! You scared me!" You scolded your childish husband. Baekhyun chuckled and snuggled his face in the crook of your neck. You giggled and hit him lightly.

"What did you said a while ago?" Baekhyun asked softly. Your heart melted into puddles instantly. "N-Nothing." 

Baekhyun smirked and poked your cheeks. "Oh really? Then why did I heard you mumbling something?" You glared at him. He chuckled and shakes his head. 

It had been a week since he last proposed to you. It's not like you guys were really getting marry, but still. That one sentence mean a lot to you. 

Baekhyun grabs your hand and compares it to his. The matching rings shined in the sunlight. It was splendid sight, and you can't help but marvel at it. 

"It's so beautiful," You whispered. Baekhyun lazily nodded and rest his head on your shoulder. "It's beautiful like you." That statement caused you to blushed. 

This is how your Christmas morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter