Episode 4

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun glances at his watch and then at the entrance gate. He have been waiting for 2 hours now. He tap his foot on the floor impatiently. He took out his phone and dial your number.

"Baby don't cry, tonight~~~" 

Baekhyun couldn't help but to smile. *She used our song as her ringtone, how sweet* 

Just then you pick up the phone. 

You: Yeoboseoyo??? 

Baekhyun: Where are you? 

You: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I'm on my way though.

Baekhyun: Oh, I thought that you're not coming. Take your time. 

You: I'm sorry, I got stuck in the highway. I'm almost there.

Baekhyun: Ok, be careful.

You: Kay~~ bye now. See you at the airport!

Baekhyun: Okayyy.

 

You rushes into the airport, arms full of luggage, well you only have one, but it was very heavy. After getting lost in a few gates, you finally found the right one. Baekhyun was sitting in one of the seats looking at his phone. You make your way over to him and clear your throat. 

"Ahem." He look up from his phone. "Oh you're here. Come sit down." He patted to a sit next to him. You smiled and sat down. You sighed.

"Tired?" You nodded. "Want some water?" He took out a bottle of water from his bag. You thanked him and accept the offer. You drank it all in a split of seconds. "Gulp gulp gulp." Baekhyun smiled and patted your head lightly. "Aigoo, you must be very tired. Did you run all the way here?" You nodded. 

"Sorry for being so late, there were a lot of traffic." He shakes his head. "Aniya, it's alright. I'm glad that you make it here before we board." You smile lightly. "Ready to explore?" You nodded. "Of course! I can't wait until we get to Tokyo. I've been there a few times for my concert, but I don't have enough time go around the city." 

"Me too, do you know how to speak Japanese?" You smiled and nodded. "Yes, but only a little. How about you?" He nodded. "Only a little though..." He mumbled. "Haha, no worries. That way it won't be that embarrassing for me." He smiled. You chat with Baekhyun for about 1 hour until it is time to go. 

Ding. "It is time to board for the flight from Seoul to Tokyo. Please line up in the order based on your number. 1-60 is on the left side, and 61-120 is on the right side." 

People start to line up, and a few teenage girls noticed you and Baekhyun and came up to ask for signatures. Some of the teenage girls gave you a dirty look and were bad mouthing about you, but you pretended like you didn't hear them and continue to sign. You tried to keep calm, but inside your head, you were actually cursing those girls out. You were glad when they called your seats number.

"Now for the First Class seats, please enter now and enjoy your flight, Jinnie and Baekhyun." The lady smiled warmly at you and Baekhyun as you enter the plane. You bowed respectfully to her. She then stopped you for a moment. "My daughter is a fan of you, Jinnie-shi. If you don't mind, can you please sign this of me?" She then held out a rare edition of your new album. You nodded and took the album. "What is your daughter's name, may I ask?" 

"Oh sorry, I shouldn't told you earlier. Her name is Minako Tadomotoji." You smiled as you write down the name on the album. "Minako, such a beautiful name. She's Japansese, yes?" The lady nodded. "My husband is Japansese. How did you know?" 

"Her name doesn't sound Korean. I like the meaning of your daughter's name. It means beautiful child, am I correct?" She nodded and smiled. "Yes. You must be very good at Japansese." You chuckled and hand her back the album. "Ani, I'm just a beginner who watches many anime movies." The lady grinned and bow. "Thanks so much, you don't know how much it means to my daughter." You bow back and gave her your best eye smile. "No problem, it's my pleasure. I would love to meet your daughter one day." The lady stamp your tickets and then Baekhyun. "I'm sure she would love to meet you too. Actually, today is her birthday, but I don't have time to go back to Japan." 

"Oh, really? Where in Japan do you live?" 

"I lived in Tokyo. If I can, I would love to go to Tokyo along with the passengers." 

"Hmmm, where is your house? Maybe if I have time today, I can go visit your daughter and wish happy birthday for you." The lady look up at you with hope in her eyes. "Really? You can do that?" You nodded. 

"Of course, I love meeting all of my loyal fans." The lady took your hand and squeeze it. 

"Oh thank you so so much! Here is my address. My house is pretty easy to find, because it's located right in the middle of the city. And here is my husband's number. I will call him beforehand to tell him about your visit." She hand you a piece of paper with the informations on it. You took the paper and put it safely in your purse. You bow to her one last time before entering. She wave at you and smile. You wave back before the gate close. You smile as you make your way to your seat. Baekhyun was talking to someone on the phone and wave at you ,trying to get your attention. You saw his hands and walk over. You took a sit next to him. 

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Okay okay, I'll remember to buy you the manga. Okay bye now." Baekhyun hang up the phone and sighed in relief. You chuckled and poke his cheek. He turn around to face you and smiled.

"Who were you talking to?" He put his arms around your waist and pull you closer. "Chanyeol. He keep on reminding me to buy him the 'special' edition of the new manga." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and make a quotation gesture when he say the word 'special'. You chuckled in amusement and lean on his shoulder. 

"It is time to board, please put on your seatbelts. For more information about safeties, please check the brochure infront of you. Enjoy the flight! ~~" The caption speaks through the microphone. 

Baekhyun put on the seatbelt for you and gave you a cute pillow. "For you, I have one for myself. See? It's a couple thing." He blushed lightly. You smiled and took the pillow. You put in on your head. "Ahh~~ so soft and comfortable. I like it a lot. Thank you." He smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you like it. Sehun help me pick it out." 

"No wonder. Haha look, you have a bacon pillow and I have an egg pillow!" You squeals. Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Aigoo, my wife is so cute." Baekhyun pinch your cheeks. A few fan girls in the back were recording you two.

They seem pretty positive about it, but some were gossiping about you again.

"Psssh. Look at her, acting all fake and ." One girl said.

"I know right. She don't deserve Baekhyun oppa at all." Another girl agreed.

You sighed and closed your eyes. *Why do they hate me so much? What did I do wrong?* Baekhyun noticed your troubled expression and rubbed your back comfortedly. "It's okay, don't listen to them. The only thing that matter is me. I get to decide who I love, not them." He whispers. 

You managed to smile at his sweet words. He smile back and your hair. You closed your eyes and try to clear your mind. Baekhyun always make you feel better. You inhale the air as Baekhyun rub your back. He pull you closer and whispers against your hair. "I don't like seeing my wifey so stress out." You open your eyes and saw a pouting Baekhyun. You poke his cheek lightly. "I'm not stress out, it's just...hearing them talk about me makes me upset. What did I do wrong?" Baekhyun frowned. "Don't listen to them. They just want to make you feel hated." 

"I'm going to post about this on my me2day. No one are allow to hurt my wifey." 

"You don't really have to..." You mumbled

"No, I have to. Or else they will continue to make you feel bad." 

You remained silent. "There I post it. Now you don't have to be uncomfortable anymore." He smiled warmly at you. You nodded. "Thanks Baek..." You only manage to say that much. The whole flight was quite, mostly because you slept throughout the whole flight. You woke up by an excited voice booming through the speaker.

"Hello everyone!!! We are here at Tokyo. Right now in Tokyo is 10:48 A.M and the weather is 21 degree Celsius. Today is a sunny day, a great day for visitors to explore the city. Don't forget to go out at night to eat Japanese sweets! I guarantee you that the sweets are, how should I say this, it's so good I can't even describe it with words. Anyways have fun at Tokyo and we will see you again!" 

Everyone start to get their stuffs and began to pile out of the plane. A few fan girls squeal as they walk past Baekhyun, but gave you dirty looks. You ignored as always, and begin to get your stuffs as well. You squinted your eyes as the sunlight reach your face. 

"私は欠場、あなたを助けるかもしれない?(May I help you, miss?)" A familiar voice asked. You turned around to see who it was. Baekhyun was standing there smiling brightly at you. 

"Seems like you had forgotten your own husband." Baekhyun pouted as he walk over to you.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just tired. You're pretty good at Japanese." You complimented him.

He blushed and show you his phone. "Thanks to this translating app." You laughed. "Are you hungry?" You nodded. "Me too, let's go get some food first." You follow him to a nearby restaurant. You eyed the menu hungrily. 

"Hmm should I get this or this?" You asked yourself. Baekhyun lean foreword to see what you were looking at, and sat back down. "I don't know what to choose either." Baekhyun said. "Let's ask this waiter about what food are good." 

"失礼 (Excuse me)" The waiter turn around. "私はどのように使えば、あなたを助けるかもしれない?(How may I help you, miss?)" You pointed to the menu. "どのフードこの店舗では良いのですか?(Which food are good in this restaurant?)" 

The waiter tap his chin. He then snap his fingers. "私は個人的にこれはかなりおいしいですと思う. (I personally think that this is pretty tasty.)" He point to a soup. You nodded and bow politely to him. "ありがとう。私はその順序を持​​つことができますか?(Thank you. Can I have an order of that?)" The waiter write it down. You turn to Baekhyun. "What about you, Baek!" 

"両者のその順序を確認してください.(Please make that an order of two.)" The waiter nodded and write down Baekhyun's order also. They waiter look at you and then at Baekhyun. The waiter smile. "お二人は付き合っている?(You two are dating?)

  Baekhyun nodded and put an arm around your shoulder. "彼女は実際に私の妻です. (She's actually my wife.)" The waiter smile at you. "彼女は非常にきれいです. (She's very pretty.)" You blushed at his words and thanked him. He nodded you guys and went to the kitchen to give them your order. He came back a few minutes later with another girl who looks younger than you by a few ages.    "Hello, welcome to our restaurant. For every couple we have a special treat. You guys get a free desert and a free couple phone charm." The girl gave you and Baekhyun the phone charm and smile. You look at her name tag. Minako Tadomotoji. It reads. You took out the paper that the lady had given you at the airport. *The name are the same. She can also speak Korean.* You look at the girl who was smiling brightly at you. "Are you Minako Tadomotoji, daughter of Kim Minyoung-shi?" The girl stop smiling. "Yes, how did you know my mom?" You sighed in relief. "I meet your mom at the airport, she told me to give this to you." You hand her your signed CD. formed the letter 'O' as she take the CD from your hand.    "Thank you, thank you soooo much. I'm a huge fan of you." You smiled. "No big deal. Anyways Happy Birthday! How old are you this year?" "I'm turning 16 this year." You nodded in acknowledgment. "In return to your kindness, your meal for today is completely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter