Episode 10

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You stood near the fire place inside the studio to keep yourself warm. Today is the day you're going to take your wedding picture. Baekhyun was getting ready in the dressing room. Min Hee and Johyung ran towards you, excitement fill their tiny faces.

"Umma umma. Look, Min Hee be princess today!" Min Hee exclaimed, clapping her hands. Johyung whom birthday was last week just stood there smiling brightly.

*He had become more mature*. You thought. You remembered the first day you meet him he was just a little 5 years old Johyung. Now he's already 6 years old and is going to first grade next year. You patted their heads.

"Are you guys excited?" They both nodded. "Umma is really pretty today. Umma is the princess like Min Hee too." Min Hee smile at you. You smile back and her hair.

Just then Baekhyun walks out of the dressing room. "Min Hee and Johyung ah, come to daddy." Min Hee ran out of your embrace and Johyung follows. Johyung hugs Baekhyun tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Hey Min Hee want to hug appa too." Min Hee pouts. Johyung let go of Baekhyun and hug Min Hee.

"Oppa sorry. Min Hee can have appa now." Johyung smile at Min Hee. Min Hee look up and nodded. She ran to Baekhyun and hug him. He kissed her forehead.

"Aigoo, my kids are so pretty and handsome today." Baekhyun walks over to you. He sat down beside you with Min Hee in his arms. He nudges you. You turn your head to look at him. He then took that to snap a photo of you.

"My wifey is beautiful." He says to himself. You smile and link arms with him. The staffs decided to ruin the romantic moment and told you get ready for the photoshoot. You let go of Baehyun arms and walk over to where the staffs are. Baekhyun gave you a 'hwaghting' sign. You nodded.

The make-up artists fixed your makeup and hair. They sprayed a little bit of glitter on your hair and put a small tiara to the side of your head. They brushes the dusk off your wedding dress. Your wedding dress is white coloured and have a long tail in the back.

                            

Baekhyun stares at you in awe. Thump thump thump. His heart pounds against his rib-cage uncontrollably. 

He places his hand over his beating heart and sighed. Is this love? He smiled and nodded, answering his own question. 

This feeling is strange, but I'm sure it's a good thing. His smile widened and he sighed once more. Ji, what have you done to me?

You finished your photoshoot and make your way over to your husband. He looked like he was asleep, so you just took a seat next to him, without making any sound.

Strange, I never knew he smiles in his sleep. You wondered as you gently brush his bangs aside. You decided not to wake Baekhyun up. Instead, you studied his facial feature closely. 

You brush your finger against his eyebrows and down his nose. You poke his cheeks and slid your finger down to his lip. You stared at his red lips, not knowing what to do. Normally, couples will kiss each other on the lips, but that wasn't an easy thing for you to do. 

Yes, you guys have kissed each other on the lips before, but you guys never kiss on the lips again after that. Sighing, you lean back on the chair and stares into space. 

Baekhyun opened one of his eyes. He secretly glance at you and smiles lightly. 

Aigoo, can she be any cuter? He chuckled as he watches you make weird faces to entertain yourself. 

"You should do that expression more often. You look cute." You stopped doing the fish-face immediately. You blushed and look down. 

You didn't answer him and played with your fingers. You guys sat in silence for the longest time until it was Baekhyun's turn to take his photo.

You were directed to a different room to rest. Min Hee and Johyung also have a photoshoot, so you were all alone again.

You marveled at rows and rows of food. You tasted the seafood spaghet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter