Episode 3: Part 1

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO waited impatiently inside their dorm. They all stood up at once when Baekhyun walks out if his room. He ignored them and walk over to the kitchen for a glass of juice. They followed him. He just stood there, pouring himself a glass of juice and drink it all in one shot. EXO tapped their foot on the floor. They have been waiting for Baekhyun to ask them something, but Baekhyun had no intention to ask, so Sehun, who can not wait any longer blurted.

"Ugh I've been waiting enough! Hyung! When are you going to ask us to come over to your house and meet your wife and kids?!" Baekhyun put away the cup in the sink and walk past Sehun. He settle on the couch and look at them. He sighed and look down.

"I-I'm not ready for you to meet my wife yet." Sehun and a few other members rolled their eyes.

"Baekhyun, you're insane. When are you going to introduce her to us?" Seho asked, once again, he was comforting the younger one. He shakes his head.

"You all know her already. Why bother to meet her? You guys have meet her billionth of times already." This time D.O. speak up.

"Baek, of course we all know her. But since she's your wife now, you should introduce her to us. That way, it won't be awkward when we have a converstation with her." D.O words makes Baekhyun feel much better. He thought that s would not like his wife. He nodded and stands up.

"How about I ask her first. If she say yes, you guys can come over for dinner." Sehun jumped up from the couch and clapped his hands excitely. Chanyeol just grinned like an idiot he was and Seho just nodded proudly and patted Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Gotta man up, Baek-ah." Kris whispers to him and smiled. Baekhyun nodded to his hyungs and dongsaengs as he headed out to the filming place. 

You came early again. This time, you weren't waiting outside in the cold, but inside of your new cozy house witht he kids. Min Hee was playing with her doll house and Johyung was reading a book. You had nothing to do, so you went into the kitchen and look throught he fridge. You sighed and close the fridges door. There were nothing inside, not even a water bottle.

"Looks like we need to go to the grocery store." You glance the clock and then at the window. It was so cold outside that the fogged had clouded around the window, forming a cloudy white mist. You wiped the mist away and look out the window. Baekhyun had not come yet. You tapped yor finger on the window impatiently. *I hope he's okay. The traffic was covered with snow this morning.*

Just then, the front door burst open, and a shivering Baekhyun was standing there, hair wet from the falling snow. You quickly rush over and take a look at him. You stood there with your mouth open and gawking eyes.

"Holy , what happened to you?" You asked as you help him take off his sweater. He glared at you and sighed.

"Don't even ask about it." He start to make his way to the fire place and sat down. You followed him. He smiled as the warm air touches his skin. You still wanted to know what happened to him, so you asked again, even though he told you not to. He sighed.

"The car got stuck in the highway because of the snow, so I had to walk all the way here or else I'll be late." You gawked at him. He didn't seem to notice. After a moment, he sneezes, causing you to flinch.

You stood up and make your way to the kitchen to prepare him a cup of honey lemon tea. After you finished, you walk back into the kitchen and gave him the cup. He looked up and happily take the cup from your hand. You watches him as he drink the whole thing in a split of seconds. He wiped his mouth and give you the cup. You put it on the table and sat there with him.

"I was worried about you. I thought that you got into a car accident or something." You pretended to sob and pursed your lips. He chuckle and lean in. He poke your cheek and your hair.

"Aw, my wifey was worried about me. I bet I'm the luckiest guy in the whole Korea- actually, I take that back, I'm the luckiest guy in the whole continent." He grinned, satisfied of the words he choose to make you feel better. You just went a long with it.

You suddenly remember that you wanted to go to the market. You looked outside and sighed. There is no way you're going to make it to the store without getting stuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter