Episode 5

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stood outside the place with Min Hee and Johyung in both hands. When he spot you, he told the kids to go hide. "Let's go hide from mommy okay?" The kids nodded and giggled. Baekhyun look toward your direction one more time and began walking away with the kids. He smirked. "Pay back time." He whisper under his breath.

You look the around the place. "I'm sure this is the right place." You look at the piece of paper again. "Where is everybody?" You ask the cameraman. They shook their head and shrug. You pouted. "I guess I have to wait then." You sat on the cold concrete ground and play with your phone.

~~~30 minutes have passed~~~

You sighed. Half a hour have passed, but Baekhyun and the kids are still not here yet. Feeling worried, you start to look around the place. "Come out come out wherever you are~~~" You hummed. No one answers you, but you know that they are hiding somewhere because the writer unnie told you. You saw a tiny feet poking out somewhere in the corner and walk toward it. Just like you had guessed, Min Hee was hiding there. You also found Johyung and Baekhyun in the same spot. You smile in victoryand put your hands on your hip.

"Found you." Baekhyun frowned. "You're not supposed to." He says as he stand up from the spot. You help Min Hee and Johyung brush the dust off their clothes. Baekhyun turn toward you. He held out his hands.

"Let's go, the production team are waiting for us." You take his hands. You guys walk hand in hand with the kids and Baekhyun. When you get to the place, the writer unnie gave you a mission card. You open it and it reads:

                

              Hello Bacon Couple, your mission is to spend a day with the kids at the amusement park. Have fun!

                                                                                                      -Hello Baby.

 

You smile as you finish reading the card. Baekhyun peek over your shoulder and reads it. He shrug.

"That's easy." You rolled your eyes. "Sure, let's see if it's easy or not." Baekhyun smirked. He put his hands around your shoulder. "Let's go yeobo." You make a face and he laugh. Baekhyun put the kids in the children babysit area, so you guys can play all you want. When he came back, you scolded him.

"Wow. Such a good dad you are." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Well, it's not my fault. I bet you will make me take care of them while you play." You pretend like you were offended. "Excuse me, but at least I'm a better parent than you ."

"Let's go play that awesome roller coaster over there." Baekhyun suggested, clearly not interest in arguing with you. You rolled your eyes and follow him. "Let's make a bet." You look at him. You hestitate, but then nodded. Baekhyun mouth curve up into a grin.

"Deal." He nodded and clap his hands together.

"I dare you to not hold onto the handles until the end of the ride." Your mouth drop.

"Fine then. I dare you to not scream throughout the whole ride." This time, it's Baekhyun's turn to be shock. You smile in victory.

He agreed anyways. When the ride began, you tried your best to stay calm, but it's hard to ignore the squeaky sound of the roller coaster, signaling that the ride is starting. You were fine with not hoding onto the handle until it reaches the loop. Baekhyun let out a small scream and hold onto his handle tightly. You was about to reach for the handle, but you didn't because to were thinking about the bet. Not wanting to show your weak side, you hold onto your purse instead. Finally the ride was over. You were feeling dizzy and wanting to puke. Baekhyun's face was paper white.

"That was fun." He says while rubbing his head. You glares at him. "Sure it was." You answer back sarcastically. "I won the bet." He looks at you, looking confused. You copied what he did during the ride and his mouth drop.

"I didn't scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter