Episode 6

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stare at the pile of clothes. He couldn't choose the right outfit. Today is Halloween, a cold and scary one. He's not a fan of scary outfits, but he didn't want to disappoint the kids. He had promised Johyung he will be the character in Screams. He sighed and try on the mask. "Dang it's humid in here." He mumbled. He squeezes the mask off his face and throw it on the bed.  He fan himself and took a deep breath. This won't work, he have to think of something else to wear. He look through the pile of clothes one more time, but quickly give up. Luhan was walking into the room with his phone on one hand. 

"Okay, no problem. I'll be there in a moment. In about 5 mo- Wow what just happened?!" Luhan stare at the pile of clothes, which look more like a pile of garbage. There were a piece of cloth everywhere. Luhan clear the way and walk toward Baekhyun with his arms on his hip. 

"Mind to tell me what's wrong, Mr. Byun?" Luhan mock. Baekhyun look up at him with pleading eyes. Luhan quickly look away. He wagged his finger in front of Baekhyun's face. 

"What do you want? If it's to borrow my costume, then no." Baekhyun pouted. 

"But hyung-" 

"I AM NOT LISTENING LA~LA~LA!" Luhan screams and cover his ears.

Baekhyun sighed. He kick his jeans to the side and flop on the bed. Luhan took a sit next to him on the other side. He poke Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun open one of his eye. "Yes hyung?" Luhan smile. He pull Baekhyun off the bed. Baekhyun grumpily sat up. Luhan nudges him and stare at him, full with expectations. "Spill." Luhan commanded. Baekhyun sighed again.

"So today is Halloween." Luhan nodded. "Uh huh, go on." 

"You have to dress up as something scary for Halloween." Luhan nodded again. "I want to dress up as the character in Screams, but the freaking mask doesn't fit me." Baekhyun pouted. Luhan nodded. "So I wondering if I can borrow your costume..." Luhan immediately sat up. He eyed Baekhyun suspiciously. Baekhyun shook his head. 

"No! I'm not going to ruin it, I promised." Luhan nodded again, but did not say anything. "Please hyung." Silence again. Luhan then finally nod. "Is that a yes?" 

"Hmmm...maybe." 

"But I said 'please'." Luhan roll his eyes. "Fine. You can borrow it. Be grateful, I don't let anybody borrow it, except you." Baekhyun smile and hug Luhan. Luhan made a face. "Get off of me!" Baekhyun let go of him and smile again. Luhan stood up and went to his closet and took out a costume of Naruto and hand it to Baekhyun. Before Baekhyun could get it out of his hand, he snatch it back. Baekhyun frowned unhappily. He look at Luhan. Luhan sighed and give it back to Baekhyun. Baekhyun happily receive it and try it on right away. Luhan shake his head and walk out of the room. 

"Treat it like it's diamond okay?" He yelled before closing the door. Baekhyun nodded as a respond. He was so happy he start jumping around the room like a crazy kangaroo. He suddenly remember something and rush to get his phone. He dug it out of the pile and text you right away. He smile in content and went to take a shower. 

 

You were washing the dishes at your house. You had done all of the chores that need to be done a week ago.

​You have a new message, click to open it ~ ~ ~

You clean your hand on a towel and read the message. As you were expecting, it was from Baekhyun. 

 

From: Bacon Hubby ^^

          I'm cute v(^_^)v

 

You roll your eyes. You quickly reply back. 

 

To: Bacon Hubby ^^

      Sure, you're very cute ^^

 

Baekhyun didn't answer your text message. You didn't bother to wait. You have one more chores to do. Laundry. You groaned as you carry your dirty clothing out. You hated to do laundry. This is why sometimes you don't like being a solo artist. You have to do everything alone. You were putting the clothes in the washer when someone ring the doorbell. You abandoned to clothes right away and ran toward the door. 

"Coming!" You yelled as you reach the door. You open it and put on a bright smile. To your surprise, Baekhyun was standing there, smiling back at you. He hand you a bouquet of roses from behind his back. 

"Aww Baek, you didn't really have to do this." He shakes his head. "You deserve it." You smiled at him. "Come inside, you must be cold." 

You pour yourself and Baekhyun a glass of hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows in each cup. Baekhyun gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter