Episode 12 (last episode)

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold wind brushed against your cheeks, causing you to shivered. It was finally New Year, but sadly, the family have to seperate on this special day. The thought of leaving the show hurts so much, you can't even think about it. You sat on the park bench, hugging your teddy bear against your chest. 

Baekhyun and the kids arrived a moment later with their teddy bears. The family had decided to have a pinic at Jeju today. You sat away from the shoreline and watched the kids play their little game. A smile appeared on your face. How can I ever say goodbye to them? You wondered silently. Sighing, you looked away from the scene and prepared the food. A pair of arm suddenly s around your waist. You flinched and almost drop the sandwich you were holding. 

Baekhyun playfully stuck his tongues out at you. You hit his arm lightly. "Yah! Stop scaring me!" You scolded. Baekhyun pouted cutely and grabbed your hand. "But yeobo~ ~ ~" He whined like a child. 

"Aigoo, how old are you Baek?" You teased. "I'm twenty two~ ~ oooh ooh." He started singing Taylor Swift- 22. 

You shakes your head and chuckled. You're never going to grow up, aren't you? You giggled inside your head and set the sandwiches on the plates. "Kids, come and eat lunch." You called. Min Hee and Johyung quickly ran over to the table. You handed them their food and drinks. 

"Thank you umma~ ~ ~" They cooed in unison and go back to their own space. You took a sit next to Baekhyun and ate your food in silent. 

Baekhyun poked your stuffed cheeks and chuckled. You glared at him and playfully shoved his finger away.

"Don't make fun of me!" Baekhyun make a face and showed you his hand. "Talk to the hand cause the face ain't listening." You chortled and nodded. "Sure, Mr.Sassy." 

After eating, the family decided to have a walk along the beach. Well, the walk only includes you and Baekhyun because the kids want to play inside the cabin that you guys rented. Not that you were bothered, you actually want to have some alone time with Baekhyun.Baekhyun holds your hand as you both walked along the shoreline. The waves sometime touches your feet, and you jumped a little. The sand was hard and cold due to the weather. The water was even colder. You had lost your bet with Baekhyun, so you have to walk in bare feet. 

"Baek, I'm cold." You whined. Baekhyun chuckled at your attempted aegyo. He patted your head lightly. "I'm sorry, hun, but I'm not going to give you back your shoes. You lost the bet after all, right?" You frowned unhappily and looked away. 

"But my feet are freezing." Baekhyun raised one eyebrow up. "What was that, yeobo?" You shakes your head. "Nothing." You mumbled. 

Baekhyun smiled and picked you up, bridal style. You looked at him, your face filled with shock. "What? You said that your feet were cold." He answered. You nodded but were still shock. Baekhyun chuckled and patted your cheeks. 

"It's not the first time I pick you up like this." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Are you sure?" Baekhyun nodded and continue walking. 

You guys have a long walk on the beach and back. The sun was almost setting, casting a yellow-orange color in the sky. You sighed and peeked at your watch. 

It's almost night already? So quick. I want to spend more time with them. 

Baekhyun noticed your worried expression and looked at the clock. He sighs also. It's almost time they should seperate, and he did not want to. 

You guys headed back to the cabin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter