Episode 2: Part 2

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you got home you couldn't sleep because you were too full. You ate 4 bowls of ramen, which earn you and Baekhyun 2 free tickets to Japen for a week. You laughed as you recall the memories you have created today. But then Baekhyun's expression appeared, pushing your good thoughts aside. You frowned. The ramen was good, but now you feels like a pig. You shouldn't have eat that much. He's paying by the way. 'Going to pay him back, going to pay him back.' You reminded yourself. Just when you were thinking of where you wouldn bring him to eat, your phone beep and a message flashes on the screen. You reach down to get it and freeze. It was from Baekhyun. 'Oh gosh, now he's going to ask me to pay him back.' Bad feelings start to rush over as you read the message.

              From: Bacon Hubby ^^

              To: Yeobo~~

        

               Annyeong! What are you doing wifey? Sleeping yet? 

 

 

You sighed in relief. 'He didn't remember.' You thoughted happily as you start typing. Then, you pause. 'Of course he does remember, pabo. It's just 2 hours ago.' You reminded yourself. 'As long as he doesn't talk about it, he'll eventually forgets.' You grinned and send the text.

               From: Yeobo~~

               To: Bacon Hubby ^^

 

                Nopeee, not yet. You? I'm so tired :((

 

He replied not long after that.

                From: Bacon Hubby ^^

                To: Yeobo~~

                 

                 Me either :/ If you're tired, you should sleep ^^ Want me to call you to keep you company?

 

You smiled at the text. His text messages are always so chees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter