Episode 8

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, please decorate it as romantic is possible. I will come at 7:00 P.M. Thank you, you too. Have a great day!" Baekhyun smiles as he clutch on his phone. Today is 2 months anniversary, and he is not going to screw it up again. He had prepare everything- restaurant with great views of the city, dim light, cake, candles, etc. He look at himself in the mirror. Hair, check. Eyeliner, check. Eyeliner not too dark, check. Face, check. Clothing, check. "Handsome as always." He winked as he admired himself. He dial your number, still looking in the mirror to look at his expressions while talking to you. 

    "Yeoboseyo?" He quickly straighten up. He clears his voice before answering. "Good evening, miss." You snorted on the other line. 

   "Miss? When did you become so formal?" Baekhyun chuckled. Since the day I meet you. He thought. But he's definitely not going to say that. He don't want to show his feelings for you now. He's going to save it for tonight. 

   "Since I was in my mom's womb." You laughed. Baekhyun smiled. He was glad he made you happy. 

   "Whatever. I'll talk to you later, somebody is calling me." Baekhyun frowned. I only talk to you for 30 seconds. 

    "Alright, bye love." He stare at the phone in disappointment. Did she remember today? He nodded his head. Of course she did. He force a smile and look in the mirror again. He practiced his speech for tonight over and over again. But he always get stuck at the word love. He sighed and reaches up to grab his hair, but stop, remembering how long he took to comb those baby. He shoved his knuckle in his mouth instead. He closed his eyes and prayed in his mind. Please let me be able to say that word to her, tonight. Please. After he felt like his wish had been granted, he stood up. He clears his throat, getting ready to practice the speech again. When he's about to start, he hesitated. He was afraid he's going to get stuck again. So then he gave up practicing and went to the kitchen to ask for help. Today is his day off, so is the other members. Nobody was home except for him and Sehun. The rest had gone out to eat. Sehun stayed at the dorm because he had a cold. When he reaches the kitchen, Sehun was there making ramen. Baekhyun shakes his head. Tsk tsk, poor maknae. He shouldn't have ask me to make him porridge or something. He tapped the younger one on the shoulder.

"What do you want to eat? I'll make you something." Sehun shakes his head. He pointed to his throat and grab the white board that's next to him. He scribbles down something and show it to Baekhyun. No thank you. I heard that your cooking is terrible. Baekhyun jaw dropped. He grab the marker from Sehun's hand and wrote on the board. He shove it in Sehun's chest. Sehun flinched due to the sudden movement. Excuse me, but at least I tried. Fine, go make your own food, I'm going back in my room. Sehun rolled his eyes and wave Baekhyun off. Baekhyun snapped his fingers and head back to his "room". He closes the door and rest against the frame of the door. He sighed. That kid was no help at all. Feeling disappointed, he decided to head to the restaurant early. He grab his blazer and phone. When he's almost out the door, Sehun grabbed him by the arm and stops him. Sehun gave him a pleading look, telling him not to leave him alone. Baekhyun shakes his head and ruffled Sehun's hair. "Sorry kiddo. I gotta go. You'll be fine." Then he took off, leaving the maknae standing there, sulking. 

He held the bouquet of 365 roses to his chest. He tapped on the table nervously. His legs were shaking uncontrollably. There were a bunch of questions and concerns running through his head. He was afraid you're not going to come, and if you did come, you won't like it. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard laughter and sound of high heel clinking against the floor. He looked up. You stood there in your elegant black dress and high heel. Both of your hand held Min Hee and Johyung's tiny palms. 

"Sorry for coming so late, there was traffic jam in the highway." You lied. Baekhyun didn't even heard what you said. He was too busy admiring you. Min Hee giggled. 

"Umma, something is wrong with appa. Maybe he's in outer space again." She whispered to you. You burst out laughing, but quickly covered your mouth. 

​Like Min Hee said, Baekhyun was really in outer space in his mind. He was daydreaming about you feeding him chocolate (?) Alright moving on. Baekhyun snapped out of his thought suddenly and look at you. 

"Sorry what did you say?" He scratched the back of his neck. You frowned. You shakes your head lightly.

"It's nothing." You mumbled. Baekhyun played with his fingers, trying to think of something to say. 

"I'm hungry!" Min Hee whined. Johyung nodded. Baekhyun look at you. You shrugged. He get that as a cue and clapped his hands. You stare at him. The light in the room got dim. A waiter appeared in front of you all of the sudden. You flinched. Baekhyun chuckled at your reaction. 

"Oh and by the way, this is Jacob. He's a robot, a very smart one." Baekhyun whispered the last part. You nodded, taking everything in. Min Hee and Johyung stare a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter