Chapter IX

Scent of Cheese and Wine

CHAPTER IX

A/N: Mild swearing below. 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

It was lunch time and Luhan, Kris, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Sehun were already seated at the table. They saw Kai making his way over and Luhan groaned outwardly. Everyone on the table looked at him oddly but shrugged it off.

 

“Hey, Luhan.” Kai said as he sat down at their lunch table.

 

“ you Kai. Go rot in hell.” Luhan grumbled as he stabbed his cheese omelette.

 

“Woah, what the hell?” Baekhyun said as he felt the angry Luhan vibes emitting from him. "What happened between you two?"

 

Kai groaned and grabbed Luhan's hand from stabbing another piece of his food. Luhan sent him a deadly groan and Kai looked up before looking back at his friend.

 

“Look bro, I'm sorry about yesterday. Why she dragged me off instead of you, I have no idea. She was being suspicious the entire time. She kept looking around like someone was watching her and checked her phone every thirty seconds. Whenever I brought up why did she leave and leave you stranded, she would always change the subject.” Kai explained.

 

Luhan sighed and looked up at Kai with puppy eyes. The whole table was going to burst out laughing. They had not seen this Luhan in forever.

 

“Does she really not hate me?” Luhan asked as his puppy dog eyes came on. Kai let out a mental sigh.

 

This guy was lovestruck, pretty badly.

 

“No. In fact, she felt bad about leaving you. The reasons of her leaving was suspicious, since she gave none.” Kai explained.

 

“10 o'clock guys.” Kris muttered. They all looked at him oddly. Kris tilted his head in the 10 o'clock position and saw someone walking towards them. More like, a herd of losers.

 

“What did you do with Mia?” Tao's voice dripped with venom as he grabbed Luhan's collar. Tao may be a sweet nerd, but it doesn't mean he can not kick your in Chinese Wushu.

 

"I don't ing know you stupid panda.” Luhan shoved his hands off his collar and cleaned his collar like it was filled with filth from it being touched by Tao.

 

“Tao.” Suho growled. Tao perked up and went behind Suho obeying his mother. “We haven't seen Mia all day. We were wondering if you knew where she was.” Suho calmly asked being the gentle leader he his.

 

“No we don’t. She won’t answer her phone.” Xiumin said first being the civil one out of all his friends, knowing his friends would backlash some sarcastic comment about Suho being an overprotective grandpa or something. It’s not like he hated the others, he just didn’t believe in their viewpoints.

 

“I saw her yesterday, but she was being suspicious.” Kai informed the others not liking how everyone was just accusing Luhan for kidnapping Mia.

 

Lay scoffed at the thought knowing Kai was with her yesterday.

 

“Yeah, suspicious.” Lay snidely remarked. “Don't lie you little weasel.” Lay sent a glare over at Kai who in return, replied with an exaggerated eye roll.

 

“Yixing!!” D.O snapped at Lay’s rude remark. Lay was not one to make such rude remarks. Especially because he was the one of the kinder ones out of all of them. The other just rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. D.O sent an apology glance towards Kai. Kai just met eyes with him quickly looked away at the ground. D.O’s shoulders slumped and look at the ground.

 

Soon, the cafeteria was engulfed with screaming. Fanchants started as they chanted one name.

 

Super Junior.

 

15 handsome men then walked into the cafeteria.

 

“They came back?” Kris asked with a raised brow, looking at the males who made their way into the cafeteria and Luhan nodded.

“Came back yesterday. I met up with Eunhyuk hyung after you two ditched me.” Luhan glared over at Kai. Kai let out a sigh to ignore his glare.

 

“Oh, that makes a lot more sense.” Kris nonchalantly said and everyone looked at him oddly.

 

Kris just chuckled and looked over at Super Junior.

 

The 15 boy members were not alone.

 

They had one more person with them.

 

The one person they have been searching for.

 

“Oppa! Seriously! Let go!” Mia pouted as she tried to grab her lunch tray from Donghae.  He just shook his head with a firm eye smile.

 

“Not for my princess!” Donghae happily said as he dragged Mia over towards the Super Junior table. She grumbled as she followed him. He patted the seat next to her, but Siwon forced her down next to him.

 

“Why is she with Super Junior?” Chen asked and looked at Kris.

 

“Why not go ask them.” Kris said twirling his noodles around his fork and eating his spaghetti.

 

Luhan, Kai, and Lay all made their way over towards Super Junior.

 

Kris smirked.

 

This was going to be interesting.

 

“Oh! Hey Luhan!”  Eunhyuk greeted as he saw Luhan, Kai and Lay walk towards them.

 

“GameKyu, seriously. I have two freaking hands. Let me eat.” Mia groaned. Kyuhyun was feeding food to Mia and Kai was a bit stunned. Mia would never let him do that when they went out to eat. He was a tad bit jealous.

 

“Too bad. I haven’t seen my dearest girl in forever. I think it should be granted that I would be allowed to feed you.” Kyuhyun said and Mia rolled her eyes as he held out another scoop of rice in front of , which she ate. Mia looked up and saw Luhan, Kai and Lay standing there.

 

“Oh hey guys...” Mia slowly said as Donghae slung his arm around her nuzzling his head into her shoulder.

 

“So, I take it you’re friends with them?” Leeteuk asked being the considerate leader and s were being way too childish.

 

“Yeah we are hyung.” Luhan nodded. He was fuming with jealousy. How could Donghae just be all chummy with his friend?! That was just not cool in his books.

    

“Is, Luhan jealous?” Chanyeol laughed seeing Luhan’s anger vibes emitting from his body sending it all over the cafeteria reaching the boys who were watching the show. Other students shivered in fear feeling them. They were that angry.

 

“It’s going to get better.” Kris said and took another bite of his spaghetti.

 

“Oh that’s nice. We’ve known Mia since she was small. Why not eat lunch with us?” Leeteuk invited and patted the seat next to him. Luhan, Kai and Lay all took a seat. They looked like three new kids. And they kind of were.

 

“So, how do you know Mia hyung?” Kai asked Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at Kai, then at Mia then back at Kai.

 

“Siwon introduced us to her. He’s such a great person!” Eunhyuk complimented and Siwon rolled his eyes and looked at Donghae who was being clingy to Mia.

 

“Donghae, stop it.” Siwon peeled off Donghae from Mia and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. “You okay Mia?” Siwon looked at her gently. Mia nodded with a bright smile. Siwon let out a bright smile and grabbed some of his food and fed Mia, who happily accepted his food. Leaving a disheartened Donghae and Kyuhyun realizing they were not accepted like Siwon.

 

The angry Luhan vibes intensified by a thousand. Some people cowered in fear not being used to this type of angry vibes. The vibes of wanting to murder someone slowly and painfully. That is the type of angry vibes Luhan was emitting.

 

“Perhaps, are you and Siwon dating?” Lay inquired. Mia finished chewing her food and looked at Lay with a deadpanned expression.

 

“Why would I be dating my brother? That’s just kind of gross.” Mia flatly said and all three boys eyes widened wider than D.O’s.

 

“BROTHER?!” Luhan choked out as he abruptly stood from his seat and Mia nodded slowly.

 

“Yeah. He’s my brother. Don’t we look alike?” Mia asked tilting her head. Luhan looked at both Siwon and Mia.

 

They did look somewhat alike.

 

Their eyes were quite alike and they were a pair of good-looking siblings.

 

“Not really, just your eyes.” Kai said confirming his thoughts for Luhan.

 

“Yeah we get that a lot. But yeah. He’s my brother, and so I guess these dorks are like my family too.” Mia shrugged. “But if I did have to pick a boyfriend, it would be my Anchovy!” Mia got up  and threw her arms around Eunhyuk, giving him a hug and he returned the hug.

 

“Not on my watch.” Siwon got up and peeled Eunhyuk off Mia and took her back to sitting next to him. “None of these guys are applicable to be your boyfriend.” Siwon said like a protective brother and looked at the three boys.  “They have better chance than my members.” Siwon stated.

 

Luhan’s angry vibes were replaced by a happy vibe were deers were galloping in the green meadows.

 

“Brother?” Suho was surprised seeing how Mia casually interacted with Super Junior.

 

“Yeah. Brother. She never associates herself with them though. Normally runs away from them, because they can be extremely clingy. Which explains her odd behavior yesterday.  Running away from Luhan because she saw Eunhyuk.” Kris explained.

 

“Why didn’t you say anything to them though? Were you trying to play them?” Chen asked looking at Kris oddly but the other just glanced at Chen then refocused his attention back on the Super Junior table.

 

“No. I think they should get acquainted with knowing Mia is Siwon’s sister. It makes their life easier.”


Easier for them to realize what they are getting into if they dare to ask Mia out to be their girlfriend... Kris felt a smirk rise on to his face watching them interact.

 

 

15 for SJ, can only have 15 <3 So in this there is no: members leaving because of filing lawsuits, members being in the SM dungeon (Kibum), leaving out Chinese members and members leaving for military service.

college is seriously killing me. Ugh, no joke.

In other news, I'm starting a new story woohoo. And I'm actually pretty serious about this story. The plotline is very different from the normal AFF fanfics I read, and I'm very proud of it. It's very underdeveloped, but I know where I want to go with it. It's to stop the cliches of stories. It's a different approach to a story, and I hope people can enjoy it. It takes a somewhat more realistic approach. The title will be "Popular". Main is most likely going to be Chanyeol Baekhyun and Kai. The kind of fanfiction it is, I won't reveal because it'll give away what I want to happen. Hopefully I'll have it ready by summer! 

Kay, bye~ <3 Jamie~ <3