Chapter XV

Scent of Cheese and Wine

A/N: i don't normally suggest songs to listen to, but you can either listen to 3.6.5 by EXO (whichever you want) 

 


Chapter XV

AUTHOR’S POV

 

From: Lulu Deer

So, are you sure you don’t need anyone to pick you? .___.

[Sent at 7:03 AM]

 

From: My Sunshine

I’ll be fine (: don’t worry, just meet me there, at the front, by the sign :D

[Sent at 7:05 AM]

 

Luhan, has been waiting for this day the entire week, he couldn’t sleep. He was too excited. A date with Mia, he couldn’t feel happier. Luhan spent his whole week trying to plan the perfect outfit.

 

He settled with a white designed tee, paired with dark wash Jeans and topped it off with a gray jacket.

He was set, it was going to be a perfect day for him.

Nothing was going to change that.

 

 

~

 

 

Luhan arrived at the front of Lotte World, casually looking through his phone. He was five minutes early.

 

    “Luhan? You’re here too?” Sehun’s voice disturbs the game he’s playing on his phone. Luhan looked up and sees all his friends here at Lotte World.

 

“You’re... I thought... did Mia invite you?” Luhan currently cannot put together coherent sentences.

 

Did Mia, ask other people? Luhan thought it was a date. A visible frown makes way on to his face.

 

Maybe today, is not going to be a good day.

 

“Yeah, Mia invited all of us, I guess she texted you separately.” Xiumin casually shrugs with a what-can-you-do face. (http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff438/crazykoreablog/Kpop%20Gifs/tumblr_m6vhwiJAja1rxd0cio16_r2_250-1.gif)

 

“I thought it was a date, damn, and to think, I spent all week putting this outfit together.” Luhan’s pout is even deeper, as he mopes around like a five-year-old. “I don’t think it can get any worse.”

 

“Luhan, I know you don’t want a Debbie Downer around, but look who I see.” Sehun pointed to the group of people that is basically their mortal enemies.

 

“Gross, why are they here.” Baekhyun gags in his mouth looking at them, and to which Xiumin hits Baekhyun in the head.

 

“Be nice Baekhyun, they’re human too.” Xiumin sends a quick glare to a pouting Baekhyun who is currently rubbing his head.

 

“So, fancy seeing you here.” Kyungsoo scanned Luhan up and down to which the latter responds with an eyeroll.

 

“Same, to you Owl eyes.” Sehun remarks and him and Baekhyun high-five as they snicker about it. Xiumin rolls his eyes, hits both of them in the head and looks at Kyungsoo.

 

“Sorry, they’re not civil. But it’s nice seeing you here too, although it seems like a random meet.” Xiumin states.

 

“MIA! NO YOU’RE NOT SERIOUS! NOT WITH HIM! I CAN’T BE SEEN WITH HIM!” They all hear a familiar voice and see Kai pleading Mia by shaking her left arm which is covering her ears. Lay is on the other side of Mia who is telling Kai to be quiet and Kai is not listening.

 

“LALALA I CAN’T HEAR YOU KIM LONG JONG!” Mia quickly walks to the group. Everyone is staring at her in utter shock.

 

“Kai!” Kris’s voice is heard from behind and Suho is with him as they jog to where everyone is. “Shut the up man. You’re so freaking irritating.” Kris grumbles and Kai is immediately quiet and lets go of Mia’s arm.

 

Mia lets out a deep breath in then out and meets eyes with all twelve of them.

 

“So, I’m going to figure not all of you are es.” Mia plainly states and they all look away from each other. “I wanted to spend time with all my friends. And it’s pointless to go to Lotte World twice.” Mia glares at both Baekhyun and Chanyeol who are currently having a stare down. “SO! I expect you behave, and not act like a five-year-old.” Mia is now glaring at Kai who is ‘innocently’ looking away.

 

“More like he’s four.” Lay muttered under his breath, to which Kai responds back with a sharp glare and a tongue sticking out.

 

“Now, do we have a clear understanding? You’re two leaders agreed, so I expect you to listen to them.” Mia throws out the the final ace which finally gets them to agree and stop grumbling.

 

“Great! Now let’s have fun, forget you guys are in some sort of never ending world war, and let’s have the best day ever!” Mia shouts as she grabs Sehun and Tao’s hand as she runs to entrance with them.

 

Kris and Suho look at the rest of the group who seem dumbfounded by Mia’s actions. Kris looks at Suho and Suho rolls his eyes.

 

“So, we’re not happy about this either.” Suho simply states. “But we agreed, Mia asked a question if we we would do something for her even if it went against out our will, and we both replied with a yes. I don’t fully agree to spending a day with someone like...” Suho pauses and looks at Kris and then continues, “you... but if it makes Mia happy, let’s just put it aside for today.”

 

“Yeah, what this shorty said.” Kris lazily points to Suho. “So act like ing mature people or else I’ll personally come after your since Grandpa can’t kick anyone’s .” Suho sends a quick glare at Kris. Suho know’s he is not that short, only Kris is freakishly tall like a giant.

 

Everyone nods as the grudgingly walk towards the entrance to see Mia laughing with Tao and Sehun. Mia is animately talking about something and both Tao and Sehun are laughing.

 

“Mia are you stupid! Why would you do that!? Even I know Tao isn’t that dumb to do something like that!” Sehun cackles.

 

“Hey! I didn’t tell you a funny story for you to take a jab at me.” Mia pouts looking at both Tao and Sehun.

 

“Sorry Mia, I agree with Sehun, sort of. Even he’s not that dumb to pull of something like that.” Tao admits.

 

“Dear, you set yourself up for that.” Sehun says and high-fives Tao.

 

Kris and Suho are completely baffled by their interactions. Tao and Sehun civilized between each other? That has not been possible since the day the fight began. And the fight began between the two of them.

 

“So, let’s go, shorty.” Chanyeol throws his arm around Baekhyun in an almost headlock to which Baekhyun grumbles to himself but follows anyways.

 

“Kris,” Suho begins and looks at Kris to which the other responds by lazily raising an eyebrow, “Are... we going inside?” Suho asked. Kris looked around only to see that they were the only ones still standing outside.

 

“, we gotta go find them, can’t get lost.” Kris grabbed Suho’s hand and led him inside Lotte World.

 

Suho stared at the other’s hand. He could not help but think how much has changed between the two of them over the years. All of Suho’s memories of Kris being protective over him, over everyone flooded his mind.

 

Kris suddenly gave Suho’s hand a squeeze and other looked up to see Kris’s back, and a reassuring glance from Kris, along with his gummy smile. Suho smiled back weakly as he felt Kris’s fingers intertwine with his.


 

Suho felt like the entire day.


 

~

(omo. Suho . If you haven’t noticed, i kind of ship Kris and Suho, hard. KrisHo is life. So here’s angst between them. I wonder why Suho feels like . ohohoho~~~)


 

“I want to ride the next one with Mia!” Kai pouted looking at Sehun. Sehun as well as Tao sent Kai a glare as the protectively got closer to Mia as they stand in front of her, crossing their arms. Mia spent the whole day with Tao, Kai, and Sehun in the beginning but he disappeared around Lunch time.

 

“In your dreams, I’m taking her.” Luhan grabs Mia from behind and pulls her into his chest. All three of the youngest look at Luhan in utter shock who just slips his hand in Mia’s and entwines their fingers. “See you!” Luhan sprints off and Mia runs, a bit fazed from what just happened.

 

~

 

“You Giant freak. Slow down.” Baekhyun complains as he sees Chanyeol way far in front of him in the crowd. Baekhyun had hard time keeping up with the tall giant. Unlike Chanyeol’s long legs, Baekhyun had short legs.

 

Baekhyun felt someone push him way too hard from behind and found himself almost meeting his doom with his face taking a face plant to the ground but he felt someone grab his hand and yank him forward into something firm.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes at the impact and felt an arm around him. He opened his eyes and was faced with a chest. He looked up and saw Chanyeol staring down at him.

 

“I told you to take my hand when you first started slowing down. You should have listened to me.” Chanyeol scolds Baekhyun. Baekhyun honestly, he couldn’t hear Chanyeol.

 

All Baekhyun was currently doing was staring at the giant, the giant who saved his life, the giant who was always there for him,

and the giant who was his best friend.

 

“Oi, don’t start crying, what the Baekhyun.” Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun to the side to a bench and they sit down. Baekhyun feels the rush of tears coming over him as he buries his face into his hand. Chanyeol had his arm wrapped around him as he starts comforting Baekhyun as he started crying harder.

 

Baekhyun felt like utter .

 

~

(angst-y BaekYeol feels. Because according to almost all BaekYeol stories, a lot of them are super duper angsty. Everyone feels like utter today even though today is supposed to be a happy day LOL)


 

“Isn’t it nice the view?” Luhan asks Mia and Mia nods as she looks at the view of the whole Lotte World. They currently on the Hot Air Balloon ride and Mia was observing the scenery.

 

“I’m happy I invited both of you, you know? It makes me really happy seeing both of my friends act like friends.” Mia turns around and smiles brightly at Luhan. Luhan feels his world stop for a bit as he sees tears, he assumes of happiness tearing at her eyes.

 

“I’m happy you brought us here too, although I know I was kind of mad about it.” Luhan wraps his arms around Mia’s waist. Mia responds by leaning her head on his firm chest.

 

“I’m happy we’re both up here too,” Mia quietly murmured into Luhan’s chest as her arms wrapped around Luhan, burying her face into his chest. Luhan was shocked by her actions but quickly pulled out of it.

 

He wanted to kiss Mia so badly, so he did. He placed a gentle, chaste kiss on her forehead. Mia looked up surprised and Luhan looked away, but there was still a tint of blush on his cheeks. Mia smiled seeing his blush.

 

“Chanyeol texted me, and him and Baekhyun have been spending the entire day together.” Mia told Luhan and Luhan raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“I’m not surprised. They were actually best friends before, something Baekhyun does not like to admit openly.” Luhan commented and Mia sighed.

 

“This is why I’m glad I invited all of you, so you can be as one again.” Mia looked up at Luhan.

 

~

 

“So, do you think they killed each other yet?” Suho asked Kris when they were sitting down. Kris looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow at the other.

 

“Nah, they love each other too much to kill one another. I mean, yeah Baekhyun hates Chanyeol, but he still loves him.” Kris straight up tells Suho and goes back to his phone.

 

Suho let out a sigh. He knew how awkward Kris felt around him, and Suho knew Kris wanted to fangirl and maybe vent a ton of things to him, but he could not find the courage to.

 

Kris was too good of a friend for someone who was complete like himself.

 

“Tao sprained his ankle recently.” Suho stated which caused Kris to freeze in his actions. Kris looked up at Suho, confusion in his eyes. “Tao stole food from Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo got pretty mad so he started chasing after Tao. Tao tripped and fell over his wushu sticks.” Suho explained which caused Kris to roar with laughter. Kris had tears forming in his eyes.

 

“That’s so ing typical of those dimwits. ” Kris could not stop laughing. “Did that Panda do his girly scream?” Kris asks and Suho starts laughing too as he nods his head which sends Kris doubling over with laughter. Lay, Xiumin, and Chen arrived at the tables where Suho and Kris were at and they were looking at Kris oddly.

 

“I told him about how Tao sprained his ankle.” Suho told them, which caused Lay and Chen to burst out laughing. Xiumin looked completely lost so when Chen told them the story he also could not stop laughing.

 

“Ah! This is where everyone is at! See Lulu? I told you they would be together!” Mia nags as she ran up to the group sitting, still unable to control their laughter. Luhan rolled his eyes and calmly walked over and eyed all of them oddly. Mia gives Lay a suspicious eyebrow raise.

 

“Tao and his girly scream with Kyungsoo.” Lay tells Mia and her eyes widen.

 

“OH! I REMEMBER THAT!” Mia suddenly shouts and starts laughing, “It’s funnier because I told Tao not 30 minutes before he shouldn’t leave his Wushu sticks around otherwise someone would get hurt!” Everyone starts laughing once again. Luhan still lost nudges Lay who then tells Luhan the story.

 

“Stop! That’s my ice cream! Give it back!” Tao’s complaining was heard in the distance as they saw Tao walking back with Kyungsoo and Kai. Kyungsoo held out the spoon and Kai ate the ice cream causing Tao’s face to lose all color and stare at the duo in horror.

 

“KYUNGSOO! KAI! YOU BOTH ARE AN ABOMINATION! KAISOO! OH MY GAWD!” Tao groans loudly causing the duo to snicker and high-five each other.

 

“Everyone is here Hyunnie~” Chanyeol calls out and Baekhyun is trailing behind the taller one mumbling and groaning. Everyone arrives and so does Sehun. Apparently he was with Kris and Suho the entire time but he had to go use the bathroom.

 

Baekhyun plops down on a seat next to Chen and groans loudly. “Argh. That stupid giraffe dragged me everywhere. My body is going to be in extreme pain tomorrow.”

 

“Well my voice is going to be hoarse tomorrow most likely. They both wanted to go on all the thrill rides so we were belting out notes on the rides instead of screaming.” Lay pointed to Chen and Xiumin who just smiled widely.

 

“It’s funny though, although Mia asked to hangout with all of us, she mostly spent time with the ones who steal all of her attention in school.” Kris commented looking exactly at Kai, Sehun, Tao and Luhan.

 

“Of course Mia would hangout with me, I’m her favorite puppy, and I’m claiming your spot of being her ultimate best friend.” Kai said looking smugly as he hugged Mia from the side.

 

Kai automatically claimed the seat next to Mia. At the table Kris and Suho were opposite of each other. on Kris’s left sat Xiumin, Luhan, then Mia, then Kai, and Baekhyun. On Suho’s right was Chen, Lay, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol. Sehun was at the end of the table between Suho and Kris.

 

“Mia is forever my best friend you prick. Hands off.” Kris sent a sharp glare to Kai who just shrug as he left his arm around Mia, wiggling his eyebrows at Kris like a, what-are-you-going-to-do-about-it face.

 

Everyone started laughing seeing their interaction. Mia concluded that today would be best day in her life according to her memory. Finally her two groups of friends, who were in fact friends before were interacting, and she had a ton of fun. Nothing could get better than today.

 
 
 

 

update 07/25/15 

Luhan's outfit --> http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ybvfzE2r1r8i9eqo1_500.jpg

changed my username... only to find out I spelled something wrong in it OTL this is why you shouldn't change your username at 3AM and...I also forgot to proofread it. so that's my fault OTL and it takes 500 kp to change it :( 
well when it's spelled correctly it should be: pikakehimesama