Chapter V

Scent of Cheese and Wine

CHAPTER V

AUTHOR’S POV

The next couple of weeks Mia became close friends with the two groups. Both knew that Mia hung out with both of groups, but none of them wanted to make Mia choose between the two, although the hatred was still there. They tried their best to hide it from her.  

 

Mia was walking with Lay at the mall who she had become close friends with, when she spotted something.

 

“Is that a poster for Super Junior?” Mia said stopping in front of a store that had Super Junior members on it displaying it for an ad. It was an ad about food.


Typical oppas... Mia thinks to herself as she stares it.

 

“Yeah, you like them?” Lay asked and Mia just shrugged.

 

“Kind of have to, you know?” Mia giggled staring at Siwon intently. “They’re pretty interesting.”

 

“Yeah, I like them. They’re very good hyungs to us.” Lay said and Mia nodded as she stared at Siwon’s picture. “Do you think Siwon and I look alike? Some people tell me that.” Mia said.

 

“You are beautiful and he’s handsome. Like two good looking siblings. I guess you’re eyes too.” Lay said looking into Mia’s eyes directly.  “You’re eyes are beautiful.” Lay said tucking a hair behind Mia’s ear. Mia’s face burned up in embarrassment as she looked away.

 

“Uh...” Was all Mia could mutter out of . In the reflection of the glass Mia saw someone she never wanted to see again. “Let’s go!” Mia pulled Lay far away. She wanted to run, far. Far from the person she saw in the reflection.

 

 

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~~☆~

 

 

The person looked at the Super Junior picture in confusion swearing he saw someone there.

 

“Bingu where are you looking man?!” A blonde-hair guy said and the blue hair dyed guy snapped out of it. He was at the mall with his blond-hair friend and another who had Mohawk.

 

“Hyung hyung hyung!” Another blonde-hair guy as his hair swept to the side, and he wore the brightest smile came running up to them followed by someone who had an industrial piercing in his ear. They were his other friends.  “I saw her! I saw her!” He said with a bright smile as he stopped in front of his blue-hair friend.

 

“Saw who?” The Blue haired man asked as he looked at the other confused.

 

“Aika! But she was with some other guy!” The one with the industrial piercing said, but sounded a bit confused by his own sentence.

 

Why would she be with someone else? Did she easily forget about them? About me? The Blue-hair man thought to himself.

 

“Aika? She’s here? You going after her?” The one with the mohawk nudged the blue haired man raising his eyebrows teasingly.

 

“Dunno.” He shrugged and looked over at that spot he had sworn he had seen her.

 

“If fate lets me see her in person again.” He chuckled before leaving with his friends.

 


 


 

 

 

Any guesses on who they are? (:
kekeke.

shortest update in history. I know. oh well. it’s probably, the most important chapter~

commment below on your guess! or not. up to you lol.

~ ♥Jamie (: