Chapter 1

Be Mine: Just Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun's POV

         “Ok then! Don’t look for me anymore! It's not like I’m dying for you. Go away! I don’t want to see you!” she shouted.

         “Ha! You think you’re ending up with me like if I'm a loser like you? Forget it! You're not cute, you’re not y, you're silly, superficial, naive , you don’t do anything good and let me tell you that I was always embarrassed to introduce you as my girlfriend in front of my friends, so you are not enough for me. You should find someone with... someone on your level, so you understand. I tell you it wasn’t a pleasure to meet you. You're really annoying, ah! And remember that it was you who asked me for a little over than a month to be your boyfriend, so I think that you actually die for me, contrary to what you say. Don’t be like other girls; don’t make the same mistakes as them. Don’t tell me to come back to you because it is not gonna happen. Oh, and just so you know, I'm breaking up with you.”

 

         I left the park without looking back, of course. When I went to my car, I could hear her sobs and her heavy breathing.

 

         “Yah, Nam WooHyun! You're an ! I hate you! I hope I never see you again!”

 

         Of course I was not going to stoop to her level or return yelling her anything, so I completely ignored her words. I my car and left.

 

 

Hyewon’s POV

         The bus shuddered strongly making me wake up from my deep sleep, the only place where I was happy. Everyone on the bus were shocked, the driver had gotten out to see what had happened and with him other passengers. Apparently, we crashed against a tree and the engine got damaged. The driver reported the situation and said that it would take over an hour to repair it, so if we wanted to, he could restore some of the money to people who were going to Seoul. I was coming from my ‘bohemian monthly trip’ and I was pretty tired so I decided to ask him to give me back my money.

 

         I got off the bus with my backpack and my hood. It was quite late in the night and very cold. Many passengers were desperate for the driver to repair the engine so that atmosphere was quite tense and I didn’t want to catch it. So I decided to go walking around looking for a hostel where I could spend the night. I didn’t have much money but enough to spend the night in anywhere.

 

         I walked about thirty minutes and found a trucks station. I hurried and got to the place where was a man who appeared to be the site administrator.

 

         “Excuse me, sir; do you have a spare room in which I could spend the night?” I asked.

         “Aigoo... I don’t think so but I'll look for one.”

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

         I had taken her quite far from Seoul and I thought she couldn’t have a way to return to her home so I went back at where I left her. But when I reached the park where we were, she wasn’t there anymore. I didn’t know how she left but I didn’t really care. I was done with my part.

 

         While going back, the gas meter said the car didn’t have enough gasoline so I had to look for a gas station which pissed me off because I just wanted to return to Seoul and sleep. I was glad to know that it wasn’t that hard to find the station despite how far I was from everything. When I reached the place that looked like a big parking lot with a gas station, I stopped the car next to a gas counter and waited for someone to come. There was a very strange girl sitting in a chair near where I was.

 

         “Excuse me.” I called her but she didn’t look at me. “Excuse me.” I said louder but still there was no response from her. “Hey, excuse me!” I finally shouted at her, already too pissed off just to find that she won’t look at me.  “Yah, you! You’re not going to come here and attend me? I’m a costumer here!”

 

 

Hyewon’s POV

         The man went to the four floors building, which was pretty fine I thought, as I waited for him, sitting where he told me to. As the time passed, a very luxurious car entered the station in a slow pace. I didn’t know too much about cars but anyone could say that one was quite expensive. I knew I could never afford something like that unless I worked my off my whole life.

 

         The car parked a few steps from me. I stopped looking since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter