The Wall

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Wall

Chapter 28

 

“Opp…”

“I missed you…" said Siwon "I missed you so bad, Hannah.”

"Op...pa." breathed Hannah

"Please don't leave." said Siwon making Hannah's eyes widen.

Hannah felt her heart beating really fast…

“Oppa.” Hannah tried to push Siwon a little. “What’s going on with you? Now I really think I need to leave.”

Siwon pulled back a little and then he took a deep breath. He’s going to take a gamble.

“I…Earlier…Boa was here.” Said Siwon

Wow… Just…

Wow.

Hannah closed her eyes at the shock and pain those words brought her.

“And I told her…that we will just remain bestfriends.” Said Siwon

 “Huh?” Hannah opened her eyes. Did she…hear him right?

“I told her there’s someone who’s making me all worked up recently…someone who makes me frustrated to get her attention…someone I want to see as frequent as I could…Someone else…that is why we can only remain as friends.” Said Siwon

Hannah is all confused…didn’t Siwon say he likes Boa? And it appeared like Boa likes him too…So…what happened?

“Did you...have a fight with her?” asked Hannah “Is that why…You called like that?”

Hannah still don’t get it…Siwon put his hands on Hannah’s shoulders.

“Hannah…” How can she not read between the lines when it’s so blatantly obvious?

“I was actually talking about…” Siwon took a deep breath “You.”

Wh…What?!

“Oppa…I don’t think I understand.” Said Hannah all confused

“Boa came over…and I told her we can’t be any more than friends…because I like someone else.” Said Siwon

Hannah felt her heart starting to beat faster than it already did…each pump felt like her ribs are going to break…

“And that someone…” said Siwon “Is YOU.”

Hannah could not believe her ears…it felt like she’s dreaming again? Did she walk in her dream from her bed and then went to Siwon’s house? If she pinch herself…will she wake up on her own bed?

Siwon saw the shock in Hannah’s eyes. She looked so frozen that Siwon started to get worried.

“Hannah…are you ok?” asked Siwon “Hey, what’s happening to you?”

Siwon shook Hannah who was not even blinking with shock.

“Hey, Hannah, answer me, are you ok?” asked Siwon

“This is….a dream…right?” asked Hannah

What Dream?

“Hannah, Are you thinking you’re again in a dream?” asked Siwon

Hannah nodded slowly.

Siwon can’t help but smile with this adorable woman. Siwon hugged Hannah again so tight that their bodies were together.

“Can you feel it?” asked Siwon “Can you feel my heartbeat?”

Hannah closed her eyes…she felt her own heartbeat…fast…still fast…

And then she felt it…

That other heartbeat just on top of her own heart…it’s beating fast too…really fast…it’s like their hearts were competing with other on a race.

“Oppa.” Said Hannah

“That’s how you make me feel, Hannah” said Siwon “That’s how much I like you.”

Hannah felt like the air in her lungs is short…she can’t breathe…is she going to die in this dream? Then let it be…this will be her sweet sweet end…

Siwon pulled back a little and when he saw Hannah’s dazed look, he couldn’t help but chuckle.

“You still think you’re dreaming, huh?” asked Siwon “How can I prove you this is not just a dream?”

Hannah tried to think…

 “Pinch me.” Said Hannah

Siwon smirked. “Can I just do this instead?”

Siwon put a quick kiss on Hannah’s cheek. And Hannah felt that sweet electric sensation.

“That did not hurt…this is surely a dream.” Said Hannah

Siwon’s grin became wider.

“So…if this really is a dream…am I free to do all the liberties I want to do with you?” asked Siwon

“Even in dreams, I have set restrictions for myself.” Said Hannah making Siwon laugh.

“Then you can pinch yourself to see if this is a dream.” Said Siwon

“I…can’t do that…because if this is a dream…I don’t want to wake up.” Said Hannah

Siwon pulled Hannah with him towards the terrace. But Hannah pulled her hand away.

“No…I don’t want to go there.” Said Hannah “I don’t want the dream to turn into nightmare.”

But Siwon gently tugged her hand again. “I promise this would make the dream sweeter.”

Hannah felt her heart pumping…anxiety overtaking her mind as Siwon pulled her to the open terrace.

And then Siwon turned her to look at the wall.

Hannah closed her eyes… No…I refuse to see this.

“Open your eyes Hannah.” Said Siwon

“No.” said Hannah

“C’mon Hannah, I am not going to hurt you” said Siwon

Hannah opened her eyes slowly until she saw that something ahs changed in the wall…it no longer has that message from Boa…but instead…there’s drawings of  teddy bears…some sea creatures…

“These are the things that reminded me of you.” Said Siwon

“The … the places we went to?” asked Hannah “The Teddy Bear museum…and the aquarium?” asked Hannah

Siwon nodded.

“Is that why…she got mad? Is that why you two fought?” asked Hannah

“She…” Siwon took a deep breath “I think she realized that I have mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter