Carried

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Carried

Chapter 23

 

“I think that…I care now.” Said Siwon

Donghae could not believe his ears. Siwon admitting to his feelings finally.

It’s not like Donghae did not notice it. He had already known this since way back.  Siwon is not the type to pay attention to anyone he’s not close with, more so spend his precious time helping Hannah to overcome her nervousness. Even then, Donghae knew Siwon is treating Hannah special. He’s also not the type to pay too much attention on the feelings of people who does not matter to him…But Siwon was very careful he did not hurt Hannah’s feelings when he wanted to tell Hannah not to get too involved with him..

Siwon…likes Hannah…But How much does he like her? Will it be enough to overthrow Siwon’s past with Boa? Only time can tell.

Donghae together with some of the Super Junior guys went to the couple’s house as requested by Siwon.

“Wow…So it’s manual labor?” asked Eunhyuk

“You asked us to come, not to meet sister in law but to…paint the house?!” asked Yesung.

“You have better prepared a big lunch for us…this is not a simple work.” Said Kyuhyun

“You pulled us out of all our busy schedule…to make us all your workers?”  said Heechul

“I needed to reschedule an important meeting just for this one and here we are…going to hold a brush the entire day?” asked Shin Dong

Siwon scratched his head.

“Well…since we’re many, we can finish this soon. That is why I appreciate you all for coming.” Said Siwon

Leeteuk chuckled. “As someone who has gone through marriage in the past, I understand Siwon’s desire to please his wife. So let’s do this quickly and let’s make him buy us extravagant food later.” Said Leeteuk.

Donghae took a brush. “So, tell us what to do, Man.” Said Donghae

-------------------

Hannah entered the room filled with people.

“Hi Hannah-ssi. This way please.” Said the staff. She was led to sit somewhere.

“This is the script we are going to use for today’s reading. For your part, we have 2 scenes to read. Please refer to the pages that has highlight only.” Said the staff.

“Got it, thank you.” Said Hannah “Umm…by the way, are we going to start?”

“Umm…we are still waiting for some of the casts…but majority are already here.” Said the staff.

Hannah looked around… Most are familiar faces…she doesn’t know their names…but most of them she has already seen in a drama or 2.  And then she saw Yoona…Wow…she’s really pretty…just like Sooyoung…

If Siwon had been surrounded by these women in SM, how will he even take notice of an ordinary woman like her?

Noooo….Why is she thinking like this again.

Hannah shook her head. Erase that. She needs to focus on the script reading today.

Hannah looked around again…it seems TOP isn’t around yet.

That’s too bad. Anyway…

Hannah went to a staff.

“Umm…I just want to go to the wash room, can I still go out?” asked Hannah

“Yeah, we’ll wait for another 5 minutes for TOP then we’ll start.” Said the staff

“All right, thank you.” Said Hannah and then she went out.

Hannah went to the wash room. She went to the toilet in time to hear 2 women talking.

“Yeah, so I heard the girl from We got Married is part of the cast.” Said the first girl

“Oh yeah, I heard that too. That one who always made a mistake in their french group, right?” said the second

“Yeah…well, recently I heard she has improved a lot.” Said the first.

“But did she already have acting stints before?” asked the second

“Well…some MVs...CFs….basically I think the reason why they got her is because she’s the talk of the town recently…so maybe because they want to ensure high ratings, they got her just so that there’s something to talk about.”  Said the first

“Well…she is pretty…That might also be the reason why they got her. The role I heard is a rich man’s daughter who is supposed to be a pretty girl.” Said the second

“Yeah…possibly.” Said the first.

And then Hannah heard them leave.

Hannah closed her eyes…those staff…or maybe cast…whoever they are…they think she is only there because the show needs a controversial person for ratings…they think she’s only there for her face like a wall flower… they do not believe she has talent…and she can’t blame them for doubting…but it still hurt her feelings.

Hannah tried to calm herself. There’s no use crying here…She has to focus if she wants to prove them wrong.

Hannah went out of the washroom and bumped into someone. It was a strong collision and Hannah fell on the floor.

Hannah opened her eyes to see a hand stretched out in front of her to help her up. She took the hand and felt it pulling her to her feet.

“You ok?” asked the man

Hannah focused her vision…and to her surprise…it’s none other than TOP!

“I’m sorry. I was running since I am in a hurry... I’m already late. I did not realize someone might come out of there.” Said TOP

“Umm…yeah…I think I’m ok, so it’s fine.” Said Hannah Shyly.

Hannah took a step but her leg gave way. TOP caught her before she fell to the ground again.

“I…I don’t think you’re as ok as you said you are.” Said TOP

“Yeah…I think so too.” Said Hannah

TOP chuckled. “I hope I did not cause you to break a bone.”

TOP put his arm around Hannah to help her walk.

“Let’s find their clinic.” Said TOP

“No…let’s just go to the script reading.” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter