Scene #14

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Scene #14

Chapter 26

 

“Oppa…what are you doing here?” asked Hannah

Siwon turned his back on Hannah and then tried to calm himself down. He stretched his hands several times.

“Op…pa?” asked Hannah as she walked towards Siwon

Siwon faced Hannah just in time when she’s just behind him making him smell her faint perfume with her closeness.

“Oh, sorry.” Said Hannah

Hannah immediately took 2 steps back.

 “Umm...why are you here, Oppa?” asked Hannah

“Umm…I came to support your first shooting day…it’s your first time acting right?” asked Siwon

Hmm… Hannah looked around…there are no WGM cameras.

“Did WGM give you a mission to do this?” asked Hannah

Siwon noticed the edge on Hannah’s voice. “I thought to do this myself, Hannah.” Said Siwon “I went here without WGM staff and camera.”

Hannah’s eyes widened.

“You don’t have to do this Oppa. If you’re only acting to be a good husband, you don’t need to go here and act like one. You should not waste your time and effort like this when there’s no camera to take it.” Said Hannah “You should have waited when there’s a WGM camera before doing something special.”

Those words felt like jabs on his chest. It means Hannah is not a bit touched by what he did…

Hannah took steps away from Siwon but Siwon caught her arm.

“Hey.” Said Siwon “Can you talk to me first?”

Hannah took a deep breath. “There is nothing to talk about Oppa.” Said Hannah

“No Hannah…we need to talk…you’re been avoiding me.” Said Siwon “You don’t answer my calls. And you treat me this way when we see each other.” Said Siwon “I just had to make a way to see you without you avoiding me.”

Hannah pulled her hand free from Siwon’s grasp.

“All right.” Said Hannah “Tell me now what you want to say.”

Right here? Now? Like this? Thought Siwon

He wanted to get a quieter set up…he wanted to talk to Hannah properly…when he knows she’s going to listen…right now…she might hear him talk…but she will not listen. Her heart is closed…Hannah’s cold eyes is enough to tell him.

“We can’t act like strangers, Hannah…because we aren’t strangers.” Said Siwon “I know I said to not get too involved with each other…I guess…I…” Siwon took a deep breath…it’s not easy admitting defeat…especially for a proud man like him. “I regret saying that…I’m sorry.”

Hannah stopped thinking for a moment…

“So…sorry?” asked Hannah “you’re apologizing?”

“Yeah…I liked it when you met my family…I liked it when you helped me with Kevin’s birthday…I liked it when we spent time together practicing your performance…I liked it when you secretly met my mother… even when I got mad when you tried to fix my relationship with my Dad…I still liked that you cared to do that for me…I liked it…All.” Said Siwon

Hannah weakened at Siwon’s words…he looked so lost as he tried to look for the words to tell her. Siwon…actually sounded…

Sincere.

Hannah tried to clear as she fight off the tears.

“I was wrong to say that we should not get involved with each other…no matter what, it’s going to be hard not to get involved…I mean…” Siwon took a deep breath “You said you will erase that line that separates acting and reality…”

Hannah looked at Siwon as he struggled to find words.

“I…think right now…I don’t know what reality is with acting anymore.” Said Siwon

Hannah faced her side…she can’t look at Siwon when her tears are threatening to fall.

“Oppa…I’m…busy right now…I need to focus on this drama.” Said Hannah as she tried to walk away but Siwon pulled her so that she stands up face to face with him.

“I can’t have this talk right now, Oppa.” Said Hannah “You…” Hannah’s voice started shaking and she could no longer stop the tears. “You are distracting me.”

“You…pushed me away…like a leech you didn’t want to keep attaching to you…And it was hard…it was so hard for me to accept that you didn’t want me beside you as much as I wanted you beside me…I tried my best to accept it… I tried to overcome my feelings for you. And then suddenly you’d come telling me…that it was ok? That you liked it when I was pushing my way to you?” asked Hannah “Where do you want me to stand Oppa? Beside you? Or away from you? What do you really want? Push me away from you? Or make me stay beside you?” asked Hannah as her voice faded into whisper in her last words.

“You can’t tell me to talk to you and not get involved…” said Hannah " You can't jsut kiss me and then break my heart."

Siwon reached for Hannah’s cheek wiping her tears.

“I just…can’t bear you ignoring me…I” Siwon said while touching Hannah’s hand. “I don’t like it when you feel so…distant…so far from me…”

“Oppa?” Siwon saw a woman behind Hannah

It’s Yoona…she just broke his moment with Hannah.

“Siwon Oppa? That is you right?” asked Yoona

Hannah took a few steps away to clear her tears as Siwon walked towards Yoona.

“Yeah, Yoona.” Said Siwon

“What are you doing here?” said Yoona hugging Siwon quickly to greet him.

“I came to visit my wife.” Said Siwon

“Oh! Right! I almost forgot, Hannah is your wife.” Said Yoona

“Hannah, You’re husband is really putting his effort for you. He’s not the type to do these things you know.” Said Yoona

Hannah faced Yoona and tried to smile.

“Yeah…I’m surprised he came.” Said Hannah

But the tears from Hannah’s eyes did not escape Yoona. Yoona tried to break the awkwardness.

“Your wife has been doing great, Oppa. Did you come because you were worried for her?” asked Yoona

“I thought she might be nervous.” Said Siwon

That just unlocked the chains that has enveloped Hannah’s heart…Siwon…was worried for her.

“She…gets nervous sometimes.” Said Siwon

Yoona nodded. “She did great earlier, Oppa. “ said Yoona looking at Hannah "You souldn't be too worried."

Hannah smiled. Yoona is really nice.

----------------------------

Everyone ate the food Siwon came to give.

“Siwon should visit more often…too bad we only have Hannah for 3 days.” Said one of the older cast.

Everyone agreed.

“I’m glad you all liked the food.” Said Siwon

“Which scene is next, Direct?” asked Yoona

“Oh, the next is scene 9, the one we skipped earlier…and then we’ll go with scene 14. Scene 14 needs to be done while the sun is setting. I want to capture the sky’s color change during sunset.” Said the director

Scene 14…

Scene 14?!!!

Hannah look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter