Start of the torture

Hard to Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

**RAW

 

Start of the torture

Chapter 21

 

Siwon dragged his feet from the elevator to his unit…He felt like he lost energy all over his body…he felt drained…as if his limbs had left his body…

He stopped when he saw a pair of shoes by his door. He looked up to see Boa waiting for him.

“It took you a while to comeback.” Said Boa

Siwon opened the door  to his house ignoring Boa.

“Hey…what’s up with you?” asked Boa. But Siwon just sank to the sofa, his head on his hands.

“Tell me what happened.” Said Boa

Siwon shook his head.

“I’m not ready to talk right now.” Said Siwon

Huh? Not ready to talk? Whenever Siwon has a problem, he always wants to talk it out ASAP.

“You just need beer.” Said Boa

Boa went to the fridge and was shocked to see how it looked…it’s…different…and has a lot of things that Siwon would normally not buy…Did that girl…go in here?

Boa took 2 cans of beer and sat beside Siwon opening a can for him.

“Did you let her in?” asked Boa

Siwon did not answer.

Siwon said she’s the only person he lets in his house…and now she’s no longer the only person…

“I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what happened.” Said Boa

Siwon slowly raised his head to look at Boa.

“Right now…I don’t think you can help me, Boa.” Said Siwon

“What?” What’s the matter with Siwon?

Boa touched Siwon’s face on both sides to make him focus on her.

“Hey, what’s going on with you…all this time, every time you have a big problem, you go to me right? I am Boa the Diva…I always make you feel better right? Has there been any problem that I wasn’t able to help you?” asked Boa

Siwon closed his eyes.

“This time…I won’t ask for your help. This time…I’m going to resolve it on my own.” Said Siwon

Boa dropped her hands.

No…Siwon needs her…so why is he being like this

“Just go home today, Boa. I can’t talk. And I need time to think and rest. Just…just rest also, ok?” Siwon rose up and walked towards his room. Lock the door when you leave.”

And then Boa was left alone.

What just happened in here? Why is Siwon being like this? What did that woman do?

--------------------------

Hannah went to the car. As soon as the door closed, she hid her face and cried her heart out. The driver wanted to ask if she’s ok…but when he figured out she’s crying, he just kept silent allowing Hannah to release whatever emotion she needs to.

“Oppa…I don’t want to go home yet.” Said Hannah “Can you…go somewhere …just somewhere I can be alone?”

“Umm…ok….” Said the driver.

Hannah closed her eyes. She tried to think of other things…like the shoot she has tomorrow for a new commercial…like the practice the day after…

“Do you like her?” Hannah murmured repeating the words she asked Siwon earlier.

“Yes, I do.”

It’s just a simple sentence…that is normally heard on a regular basis…but on this day…in this case… it felt so harsh…so raw…so painful…

“If only he said No…” Hannah thought “Then what would have happened? Would I have jumped with joy in that elevator? Would I have hugged him like the last time?”

Hannah took a deep breath as she struggled to stop her tears.

“It’s never gonna be the same again.” whispered Hannah

How can it be the same? Everything changes with the truth that she just discovered. Siwon likes Boa. And Boa…loves him…it’s a mutual love…That’s why Siwon has his heart guarded all this time…that’s why he never wanted WGM…that’s why he tried to tell her in more than one occasion to not get carried away by the pretence…

It’s because he likes someone else…who also loves him…

She can imagine Farah now.

“Fight for it Eonnie! They’re not even in a relationship! You’re the wife! She’s the other woman.”

But being the wife in a pretend relationship does not give you right over the man does it?

And then Steph will say “There’s still hope Eonnie. They’re not yet together.”

Bu the fact that they love each other will not change whether they are together or not… it certainly did not change despite the fake marriage.

Hannah opened her phone and saw Riz calling…

She really does know the perfect timing. Hannah cleared .

“hey Riz.” Said Hannah

“Eonnie, where are you? Umm….do you…need someone to talk to?” asked Riz

“huh?” asked Hannah. How did she know?

“Oppa…did you by any chance contacted Riz?” asked Hannah

“Umm… I am worried for you that’s why…but then…I do not know how girl talks are done…so…” the driver explained.

“Hey Eonnie…if you want…I can keep this from the others … but I am really worried right now… so I am going out and I am going to meet you all right?” asked Riz

“Hmm…all right.” Said Hannah.

-------------------------

Hannah started telling Riz everything …like how she liked Siwon from the start…like how she dreamed of him…like how it’s like a fairytale being married to him….How he told her that everything will just be acting... And it hurt her that he did not like her...how he helped her to overcome her nervousness…how she tried to help him reconcile with his dad…how he reminded her about not getting involved in his life…how she accidentally confessed her feelings in the hospital…she skipped the kiss part on the sofa…but she also told Riz about what she discovered just earlier about Siwon and Boa.

“Hmmm…that’s why I thought he’s too good to be true.” Said Riz as she drinks her coffee “He’s always this shinning prince…gentleman and all…But I know there should be a catch somewhere…and there it goes… it seems all the while, he was just thinking about his career.” Riz said those things to emphasize the point…but she has doubts on her own words…why did Siwon help Eonnie overcome her nervousness if he doesn’t care?

“ So what do you plan to do now? You can’t just pull out of WGM.” Said Riz

“Yeah I know…well…” Hannah tried to wipe the last of her tears. “I guess…I’ll just do what he wants…I’ll do what he asked me to do.” Said Hannah

“And that is?” asked Riz

“To act like a good wife in WGM…keep pretending like…like…”

“Like a real actress in a drama? Act like you’re both just in a role?” asked Riz

“Yeah…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter