9th

Hate That I Love You

 

“The man that killed Kim Jae Wook has been captured by police. His name is Lee Kyungmin. It was reported that he killed Mr. Kim Jae Wook when he sent him home. According to Mr. Kim Suho, Lee Kyungmin is their new driver for his father. He doesnt expect Lee Kyungmin will do those thing.”

 

It was 1AM and Jongin is watching television alone in the living room and suddenly that news appear on the screen. He clench his jaw, throwing the remote, making the remote cracks in piece. He feels want to scream or hitting his head to the wall. Lee Kyungmin was his schoolmate. He introduces to his father a year ago when Lee Kyungmin was seeking for a job. He said before he will do anything since he needs money. Jongin try to help him by giving him a chance to be his father's driver since his father not feeling well.

 

At least the truth has been revealed even it hurts to accept the fact. Jongin turns off the television and walks out from the living room. His way toward Myunghee's bedroom. He try to open the door. Its unlocked. Myunghee always not locks her room before sleep. Jongin takes the chance sometime to get inside her room, sitting beside her bed and watching her sleep. It was the best moment ever for Jongin. Myunghee turns her body making Jongin freezes at his spot.

 

“I will leave you soon and that time if we meet again I will pretend that I never know you. I hope you will do the same. Its the best for us.” Jongin sits beside Myunghee, her hair while saying. Luckily, Myunghee is in deep sleep so she never know that Jongin always get inside her room.

 

He walks out from Myunghee's room after and walking toward his room. Tears can be seen at the end of his eyes.

 

***

 

It was weekend. Jongin and Myunghee still in state of quarrel. They didnt talk like before. Jongin always spend the day inside his room to avoid Myunghee. She try to talk to Jongin and says sorry about the day she mentioned about Kim Jae Wook but Jongin never listen to her. Suddenly, she misses the moment where they always spend time together.

 

Myunghee takes some rest in the living room, reading a novel. All of sudden, someone rings her door bell. She feels electricity down her spine. She's afraid Soo Ra and Hyo Mi come to her house while Jongin is still in this house. Her phone ringing so loud suddenly making her jumps.

 

Yixing.” That name appears on the screen.

 

She picks up the phone. “Hello?”

“I'm in front your house now. Please open the door for me.” Yixing says.

 

“Hurrmm.. Hurrmm..” Myunghee stuttering.

 

“I cant open the door for you. Hurmm.. I mean I'm not at home now.” Myunghee says.

 

“Dont lie. I saw your car. Are you cheating on me?” Yixing's voice going higher.

 

“NO! DAMN NO!” Myunghee screams on the phone.

 

“So open the door for me please?” Yixing says, threatening.

 

Myunghee turns off the call and walking toward the door. She takes a glimpse toward Jongin's room. Hopefully, Jongin stays inside his room until Yixing leave.

 

“Hello honey!” Yixing greets his fiancee, hugging her. Myunghee feels strange about Yixing. He never be like that before.

 

“Hi.” A simple greet from Myunghee.

“You dont want to invite your fiancee in?” Yixing smiles while saying, showing his deep dimple. Myunghee freezes. She didnt know what to do. Jongin might comes out from his room anytime.

 

“Hey~ are you sick? You look pale.” Yixing asks. Yes, Myunghee's face looks so pale. It doesnt mean she is sick, it just she feels panic that time.

 

“No. Please come in.” Myunghee says, glancing toward Jongin's room.

Yixing goes inside her house and sits at the couch in the living room. Myunghee follows from behind. She sits beside Yixing, staring at him blankly.

 

“I come to your house just to say sorry about the incident. I went too far that time.” Yixing reach out his hand to touch Myunghee's hand.

“It was nothing but please do ask me or do some research first before you do stupid thing.” Myunghee stiffs when Yixing touch her hand, letting he does anything to her. “It just for today.” She thinks.

 

“I was wrong that time. I know you are angry with me. Sorry.” Yixing says, smiling.

 

“I got something for your early birthday present.” Yixing adds. Myunghee's eyes wide open.

 

“Really? What is it?” She smiles happily.

 

“Close your eyes first.” Yixing says.

 

“Do I need to close my eyes?” Myunghee pouts.

 

“Yes or you will not get your present.” Yixing and Myunghee sit side by side, making their knee touch.

 

Myunghee closes her eyes and wait for her present just like Yixing mentioned. But, Yixing got something in his mind. He positions his face toward Myunghee, trying to kiss her lips.

 

Suddenly..

 

“Babe, where is my shirt?” Jongin is looking entire situation, coming forward toward them, trying to protect Myunghee. He guesses that man is Myunghee's fiancee. He feels jealous just watching them behind the door of his room.

 

Myunghee's eyes shut open and Yixing turns his head toward Jongin. He furrows his eyesbrow. Myunghee gasps, walking toward Jongin.

 

“Who are you?” Yixing asks.

 

“Oh well. Honey, you still not confess to him about me. You told me that I just the one you love.” Jongin pouts, making cute face. Myunghee opens to say something but Jongin cuts her off.

 

“I think you are Myunghee's fiancee right? Hello! I'm her boyfriend.” Jongin reach out his hand to shake with Yixing. Myunghee feels the world has ended for her. She wants to run away from them, pretending she is not Myunghee but she is Myunghee, Yixing's fiancee and have some feeling toward Jongin.

 

“Myunghee! Who the hell is he? What is he doing in your house, without shirt, wandering around your house? Are you cheating on me? Are you making out with him?” Yixing cant control himself. He feels the tense around them.

 

“No Yixing. I can explain. Its not like what you are thinking.” Myunghee feels warm tears running down her cheek. Jongin smirking toward them. He feel happy yet sad.

“You just a . You flirt with your boss and now you are making out with this jerk. Myunghee, we are over. All done. I'm not your fiancee anymore. I will tell our parent about our engagement.” Yixing walks away from them. He slams the door shut angrily. Myunghee try to chase him but Jongin holds onto her arm so tight. Jongin shakes his head.

 

Myunghee slaps Jongin's face after Jongin releases his grip. “How nice Mr. Kim Jongin. YOU JUST RUINED MY LIFE!” Myunghee yelps. Tears rolling down her cheek. She walks out from the living room, walking to her room.

 

Jongin doesnt have any choice rather than pretends he was Myunghee's boyfriend. He feels jealous. He got a heart too. Guilty shoots his down. He walks to Myunghee's room, trying to persuade her. He clench his fist when he's going to knock the door. He sighs, walking away from the door and going to his room instead.

 

He keeps wandering around his room. Guilty pricks his heart. It was 12AM. Myunghee still not come out from her room. Then, he goes out, walking to Myunghee's room.

 

He try to knock the door but he got something in his mind so he just opens the door without knock the door first.

 

Myunghee turns around when the door is opened. Both of them gasp. Myunghee just came out from bathroom with towel wrapping around her body, revealing her milky thigh. Jongin swallows his saliva. It was his first time seeing Myunghee like this. His wild man feeling raise up, making him goes toward Myunghee. He slams Myunghee to the wall, kissing her hard. Neck. Mouth. Cheek. All around her face his lips travel.

 

Myunghee try to push him hard but Jongin is too strong to handle. Her right hand try to protect the towel from falling and her left hand try to push Jongin. Tears rushing down her cheek. Her strength goes weak. She just let Jongin does anything to her, sobbing over Jongin's chest.

 

Jongin looking up to her face. He sees Myunghee closes her eyes shut. Her face is drenched by tears. Guilty feels rushing down his spine. He loose his grip toward Myunghee's body and walking out from her room without saying anything. Myunghee opens her eyes and sees Jongin walking out from the room. Her knees become weak, falling down to the floor.

 

Jongin enters his room after walking out from Myunghee's room. He falls down to the floor, hugging his knee. He knows it was his fault. He should not be like that toward Myunghee. He just wants to say sorry for what happen about her fiancee. He sighs.

 

***

It was 3AM already. Jongin cant sleep. He still thinks about what happen last night. He gets up, gather some strength, walking out from his room and going toward Myunghee's room. Myunghee is in deep sleep. Luckily, she didnt lock her door.

 

He sits beside Myunghee, her hair, kissing her head and staring at her.

 

“I will leave this house tonight. Thanks for everything. I promise to myself to forget all about you. We are not meant together. I need to accept the fact.” He whispers to her ear.

Jongin gets up and walking out from the room. He takes a glimpse of Myunghee. “Goodbye love. Until we meet again.” He says inside his heart.

 

He closes the door and leave the house early in the morning before Myunghee gets up.

 

 

***I'm not really busy for this week and I'm in a good mood.. So double update for my readers :)

stay tuned for next chapter hehe ^^