5th

Hate That I Love You

 

Myunghee groans when the sunlight shoot across her eyes. She gets up and sitting on the couch, looking groggily, half asleep, and with messy hair. She gets off the couch, and all of sudden she hears someone is groaning in pain. She looks under her feet, she is stepping on Jongin's leg.

“Oh God, I'm sorry. I didnt see you.” She says.

 

“Are you okay?” She continues. Jongin wakes up, sitting in front Myunghee, turns his face toward her.

 

“I'm not okay. You step on my leg and it hurts so bad.” Jongin says.

 

“Is it that bad? I didnt see you. I'm sorry. ” Myunghee says with pouting lips. His heart is beating so fast, he's so into Myunghee's gaze. He turns his head away as he gets up. Myunghee looking at him as soon as he gets up.

 

“F-for the punishment, I want you to make a breakfast today.” Jongin says, stuttering. At the same time, he hears someone is laughing so hard, more like teasing him. He looks at Myunghee. She is laughing while holding her stomach.

 

“Why are you laughing? I didnt make a joke.” He rolls his eyes toward Myunghee. She stops laughing, presses her lips hard to control her feels, a thin smile can be seen sometimes.

 

“Sorry. I find its funny when you said you want a breakfast. Dont you remember I make breakfast almost everyday for you?” Myunghee gives a short laugh, covering with the back of her hand.

 

“So you try to dare me?” Jongin speaks, like teasing. Myunghee stops laughing, clearing , looking blankly on Jongin's face.

 

“I dare you to....” He pauses,walking toward Myunghee and staring at her face. Myunghee closes her eyes tightly, feeling nervous.

And then, she hears a laugh, loudly and annoying. She opens her eyes and sees Jongin is walking to the kitchen.

“What are you going to do? I thought you want me to do the breakfast.” She says as she walks to the kitchen, she sees Jongin is trying to do something.

“Just shut up and see what I'm going to do.” Jongin says as he continues his job. Myunghee goes to the dining table, pulling a chair and sit. She just pays attention to Jongin.

“I dare you to eat this.” Jongin passes the food that he makes to Myunghee.

“Sandwich? Are you making a sandwich for me? For real?” Myunghee tilts her head, not believe what she just saw.

“Yes. I dare you to eat my sandwich.” Jongin says, smirking.

 

“Something is fishy. You making me nervous. Are you sure this is safe to eat?” Myunghee asks.

 

“Just eat.” Stone face. Stone voice. He groans.

 

“Okay. Look tasty. I shall eat.” Myunghee says as she takes a large bite.

Suddenly.....

“WATER! WATER! I NEED WATER!” Myunghee rushing off to the fridge and takes out mineral water from the fridge. Jongin is falling on the floor, laughing. Myunghee rolls her eyes to Jongin.

“HOW MUCH CHILI PASTE YOU PUT ON THE SANDWICH HUH?” Myunghee cant handle spiciness and Jongin is trolling her by putting chili on the sandwich.

 

Jongin is still rolling on the floor, laughing.

“Is it tasty? I think its not.” Jongin catches his breath before talking.

“I hate you!” Myunghee says as she walks out from the kitchen, going to her room. Tears can be seen at the end of her eyes. She is fragile and she hates what is Jongin did to her.

 

***

Weekend is approaching and Yixing keeps asking Myunghee to go for a date. She keeps avoiding Yixing lately, since Yixing keeps asking her about their marriage. She doesnt want to get married, she is still young for a marriage while Yixing is 3 years older than her.

 

Yixing calls her this morning. He wants takes Myunghee for a date. Myunghee avoids him by says she is busy with her works at the office, even she is on holiday today. But Yixing keeps asking her and tells her to company him for a lunch only, she's agree.

 

She gives wide grin to Yixing when he enters the restaurant. He pulls out the chair and sits in front of Myunghee. Both of them silent.

 

“How's your work?” Yixing starts the conversation. Myunghee turns her head, staring at Yixing and smiles.

 

“Doing good just tired.” She says. Silence again.

 

After taking order, Yixing sighs as he looks outside the window.

 

“I want us to get married by the end of this month.” Yixing speaks making Myunghee lost for words.

“What?! NO!” Myunghee yelps making other peoples in the restaurant staring at her.

 

“Yixing, you are joking aren't you?” Myunghee staring at his eyes. Yixing smiles, his dimples can be seen.

 

“I'm not joking. I'm serious.” Yixing says, putting his hand over Myunghee's hand. Myunghee clears as she pulls her hand from Yixing's hand.

 

“But I'm not ready yet. There's many thing to be prepared before the wedding.” Myunghee says.

 

“Its been a year already, Myunghee-ah.” Yixing's voice become louder. Myunghee looking down on the floor. She bet that Yixing will be angry with her.

Yixing let out a deep sigh, leaning his back on his seat, staring outside the window.

Silence.

“I'm sorry if I'm too harsh but can you give me some time to think about our marriage?” Myunghee says, her voice become smooth and slow.

 

Yixing sighs again.

 

“Nevermind. I can wait. Just take your time okay?” Yixing says, smiling to her.

 

***

Myunghee throws her body on the couch as soon as she enters her house. Jongin walks out from his room, shirtless, wearing a pant only and putting the towel around his neck. Myunghee opens her eyes when she hears someone is coming. She screams and keep throwing the pillow toward Jongin.

“AHHHHHH! Go away! Please, dont do that thing!” Myunghee screams. Jongin dodging the pillow that threw by Myunghee like a pro.

“Woman! Stop!” Jongin yells as he walking toward Myunghee. She is hugging the pillow tightly. Jongin sits beside her. She shuts her eyes, biting her lips while hugging the pillow.

Jongin laughs.

“ert!” He says, leaning his back on the couch, takes television remote control, changing channel by channel. Myunghee opens her eyes, takes a glimpse of Jongin.

“I dont know that you kind of ert too.” Jongin says, smirking while turning his head toward Myunghee.

“What? I didnt say anything.” Myunghee calms her face, staring at the television.

“I know what you are thinking, woman.” Jongin says as he trying to get close to Myunghee. She gulps.

Myunghee closes her eyes, turning her head away, hugging the pillow into her chest. Jongin snorts.

 

“Dont worry. I will not do that thing unless you are interested to me.” Jongin gives a smirk at Myunghee. Myunghee let out a deep breathe.

 

“Tsk.. I dont like you and I will never like murderer especially you.” Myunghee presses her lips after she speaks. “!” She curses inside her mind.

 

“I dont care if you dont like me because I dont like you too.” Jongin say, not looking at Myunghee.

 

“You dont mad?” Myunghee asks.

 

“About what?” He asks back.

 

“I.. hurrmm nevermind. Just forget it.” Myunghee says, looking at the television.

 

The uncomfortable silence surrounding both of them.

 

“Where are you going just now?” Jongin starts to speak.

 

“I met my fiancee.” Myunghee answers his question, sighing. Jongin feels a pang in his heart. He stiffs, the music from the television fades away from his mind.

 

“You should be happy but you look sad. What happens?” Jongin feels regret asking about her life.

 

“He wants us to get married soon but I'm not ready.” Myunghee biting her lips while talking and this is the moment Jongin enjoys the most. He keeps staring into Myunghee's face. He blushes when Myunghee turns her head away.

 

He presses his hand over his chest to feel his heart beating and then reach slowly toward Myunghee's hand. His eyes lock with her eyes. Myunghee looks down at his hand and gives him a blank stare.

“What..Are..You..Doing?” Myunghee says word by word.

 

He pulls his hand away, staring at the table in front of him. He cant handle blushing.

“Sorry.. hurmm just take some time to think about the marriage.” Jongin says as he gets up and walks to his room.

 

 

*** I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE TT__TT

class just started.. so I was so busy and tired... :(

since this is my final year.. I'm gonna busy with my final year project..

 

 

but I will update as long as I can.. dont worry :)

 

thank you for reading this story and thank you for the compliment too ^^