11th

Hate That I Love You

 

p/s: my laptop has been fixed.. hehe here the update ^^

 

Myunghee staring at wedding invitation card in front of her. Warm tears running down her cheek. Soo Ra patting her back while Hyo Mi massaging her arm. Yixing had break off their engagement. She cry not because Yixing had break off the engagement, she cry because its all happen because of Jongin.

 

“Myunghee, dont be sad. You are not meant to be together with him.” Soo Ra try to persuade Myunghee.

 

“Yah! Why is he break off the engagement so sudden?” Hyo Mi says, clenching her fist.

 

“I bet he’s cheating behind you, Myunghee-ah.” Hyo Mi adds. Myunghee put both of her hand over her face, covering and sobbing. She feels so awful for what happen. Yixing must be think she’s an easy woman or in other word a .

 

“Stop crying for the man that just abandoned you!” Hyo Mi yelps, making Myunghee sobbing harder. Soo Ra pinch Hyo Mi’s arm, signaling her to stop talking.

 

“What?!” She screams at Soo Ra.

 

“I’m talking the truth. They suppose to get married this year but Yixing ruined it all. I thought he is a good man for Myunghee.” Hyo Mi continues, sighing while turning her head in disgust. She feels annoyed for what happens while Myunghee feels sad yet guilty toward Yixing.

 

“Guys, can we stop talking, arguing about this matter? I’m tired. I got headache. I want to go home now.” Myunghee stands up, taking her handbag and walks away from them. She needs her bed. She needs her pillow. She needs her room to cry it all out.

“Myunghee-ah!”

“Myunghee-ah!”

Both Soo Ra and Hyo Mi call Myunghee loudly but Myunghee didnt turn around. Silent tears keep rolling down her face. She needs to get home as soon as possible.

 

***

 

As she arrived at her house, she opens the door, walking fast to her room and throws her body over her bed. She screams on the pillow, crying all loud. Embarrassed. Yes, thats what she feels now. She feels shame to Yixing. She feels shame toward Soo Ra and Hyo Mi. They dont know what is actually happen between Yixing and her. Her eyes grew heavy, drifting off to sleep.

“Myunghee-ah, I suppose to get married with you but….”

“You are a .”

“You are a .”

 

Myunghee’s eyes wide open when Yixing appears in her dream. She rubs her sleepy eyes. Tears dried by their own. She gets up, walking out from her room and stop in front of Jongin’s room. She sighs. She opens the door at last after standing in front of the door blankly. Jongin’s aura all over her body, making her hair on the back of her neck standing. What happen two weeks ago flash inside her mind.

Jongin’s love pricks her heart. She misses Jongin suddenly.

 

Eventhough Jongin is the reason why Yixing breaks off the engagement but she still loves that man. How stupid she feels right now. She walks toward the closet, picking one of Jongin’s shirt. She smiles.

 

“Can you tell me why I love you? Because I cant find the exact reason.” Myunghee says, looking to the shirt, feels like she was talking to Jongin.

 

Her knees become weak as she falls to the ground.

 

-two weeks ago-

 

            Myunghee wakes up as usual, walking to the bathroom and taking her shower. She walks out from her room after clean herself, goes to the kitchen to make a breakfast. She feels weird because usually Jongin wakes up earlier than her. He will watch the television or playing game. “Is it because last night incident?” She thinks. Yes. She still feels embarrassed yet angry toward Jongin but she try to forget all the things that happen between them, just to bring back cheerful, happiness into that house.

 

She takes a peek to Jongin’s room. Quiet.

 

“Jongin~” Myunghee calls his name.

 

“Jongin~” Again.

 

No answer from Jongin. Her heart is thudding so fast. She walks toward his room. Silent.

 

She knocks his door but still no response from Jongin. With a doubt, she opens the door and sees nothing. The bed are neat and clean. Towel hanging on the towel bar.

 

“Jongin~” Soft-slow voice from Myunghee calling his name.

 

“Jongin~” She calls again while knocking the bathroom door. No response. Silent.

 

“Where are you? Dont kidding me like this.” Myunghee yells. She silent for awhile.

 

“Jongin~” Her voice turns to slow.

 

She bursts into tears. “You really leave me aren’t you?” Her lips is trembling while talking. Her hands are shaking. Her heart feels lost. Losing Jongin. Yes. Thats what she feels right now. Jongin really leaves her!

 

-end of flashback-

 

***

           

            “Hey~ what are you thinking at?” Suho pats his little brother on the shoulder after noticing him pondering at the window with gloomy face. Jongin turns his head around, facing Suho and smiling. A fake smile across his face.

 

“Are you okay? You look pale.” Suho says, putting his hand on Jongin’s forehead, checking his temperature.

 

“I’m okay. Just feel tired.” He smiles. They walk together inside the house and sitting on the couch in the living room.

 

“Where do you live when you ran from police detainment?” Suho starts the conversation.

 

“At safer place.” Jongin answers lazily. Myunghee’s face popped up in his mind. “I miss her.” His heart whispers. The silent fills the air making both of them awkward.

 

“I want to confess something.” Suho says.

 

“Hurm.. yes?” Jongin says.

 

With a bright smile across Suho’s face. He says,

“I like someone.”

“Her name is Park Myunghee.” He adds.

 

Jongin feels shock for what he just heard but he calms his face.

 

“Oh really? Glad to know my hyung is in love.” He fakes a laugh. Suho cant hide smiling on his face.

 

“I will introduce her to you one day. Actually, she was engaged to someone else but his ex-fiancee married to someone else and break off the engagement. So, she is single now.” Suho says. Jongin looking down at his feet as his mind fly into Myunghee.

 

“I want to approach her. Can you give me some tips since you are used with women.” Suho continues.

 

“Hyung, you are funny.” Jongin laughs, holding his stomach.

 

“I’m not making a joke.” Suho pouts, crossing his hand.

 

“I will help you but promise me, you will introduce her to me one day okay?” He pats Suho's shoulder.

 

“I feel sleepy. Good night hyung.” Jongin gets up, walking to his room. He shuts the door close as he leaning his back on the door.

 

“God, why is this happen to me?” He rubs his face with his hand. Tears burst at the end of the eyes. He walks to the bed and opening the drawer beside the bed. He takes out a bracelet from the drawer, smiling. It was Myunghee’s bracelet. He steals from Myunghee’s room before he leaves that house.

 

“God wants me to forget about you. Hyung loves you more than me and dont worry he will take care of you.” Jongin put the bracelet back into the drawer.

“I will force myself to hate you to give a way for hyung gets his own happiness.” He thinks to himself.

“I’m sorry.” Jongin cry while he put his hand over his chest.

 

*** Writer's block. Not in a mood of writing. Thats happen to me now. So please excuse my english in this chapter. I'm sorry if this chapter is boring.
 

 

By the way, I got 3 quizzes, presentation and assignment to submit next week. Wish me luck :)