13th

Hate That I Love You

 

 

The black-brown eyes of Suho keeps staring at Myunghee outside his room through the window. All of sudden he smiles when thinking about her. He thank to God finally Myunghee and him are friends right now not just boss-secretary relationship only. She starts to smile again after that day they went out together. Just sometimes, she keeps avoiding him when he wants to ask her out together with Jongin.

 

“Myunghee, come to my room a second please?” Suho says, through the phone.

“Okay!”

 

Myunghee gets up, taking her book diary and walking to his room. She knocks the door before come in.

 

“Come in.” He says.

“Yes Mr. Suho. Is there any problem?”

 

“Are you free this weekend? I want to invite you to my house. Just making a simple dinner for us. Besides, I learnt new recipe last week and I want to show my cooking skills to you.” He laughs at his own words.

“This weekend?”
Suho nods.

 

“I dont think I can make it.” She bites her bottom lips. Actually, she try to stay away from Jongin.
“Myunghee-ah, its already 5 times I ask you out. Why you always avoid me?”


“Because it was about Jongin!” Her heart screams.

 

She is holding one’s tongue. “I just..”

 

“You just what?” He cuts her off.

 

“Okay pick me this weekend.” Myunghee says, turning her body around and walking out from Suho’s room. He smiles. Another chance to get close to Myunghee.

 

***

 

            The sun shines brightly in the sky. No traces for bad weather today. Suho smiles when he sees Myunghee walking toward him.

 

“Hey pretty lady, come in.” He says, opening the door for Myunghee. She chuckles as she hitting playfully on Suho’s shoulder.

“Thank you.” She says as she gets in the car.

“My pleasure.” He smiles, closing the door for Myunghee.

 

“Oppa, what is the meaning of your name?” Myunghee asks when they are in the car. Suho turns to Myunghee and smiles. He loves when Myunghee calls him as oppa.

 

“Guardian. So I’m your guardian.” He gives a short laugh making Myunghee smiles.

“So what is yours?” Suho asks.

“Me? Bright, cheer as I am.” Myunghee laughs at her own joke.

 

“Oh you trolls me arent you?” Myunghee stop laughing and pouting.
“Its true. My mom gives me that name. She wants me to be cheerful as I am now.” She smiles, making Suho’s heart melting in the inside.

 

“You’re funny.”

“Yes. I know.” Myunghee says, making Suho laughs.

 

***

 

            As they arrive at Suho’s house, Myunghee’s heart thudding uncomfortably fast. Jongin’s face keep popping out inside her mind. Her hands sweating. Her lips trembling. She feels scared for no reason.

“Myunghee, are you okay? You look pale.” Suho asks when he feels something wrong about Myunghee.

“I’m okay. I just feel dizzy.”

 

“Okay come inside. I give you aspirin.” Suho says, grabbing her wrist.

 

“Wait here. I take some aspirin for you and I call Jongin to company you okay?” As she hears Jongin’s name coming from Suho’s mouth, she feels want to faint. She wants to say no but Suho already disappeared from her sight. She sighs as she sits on the couch.

 

She try to close her eyes until she hears someone groans beside her.

“You need to go home. This is not hotel or your house to sleep.”

 

“Jongin.” She quotes his name.

“Yes. I am. Here your aspirin. Suho asks me to give it to you while he busy in the kitchen.” He hands the aspirin to Myunghee. She feels warm tears at the end of her eyes. She misses that jerk. She misses picking fight with Jongin.

 

“Why did you leave me? Why you didnt say anything before you leave? I feel like dying when I know you already leave that house.” She bursts into tears. Jongin closes his eyes so tight. How he misses that girl so much.

 

“Say something you bastard! I want some explanation!” She screams.
“Woman! Keep down your voice or Suho will—“

 

“Mad?” Suho cuts him off.
“Hyung.” Jongin calls his brother as he wants to walk away from the living room.

“Stay.” Suho says, grabbing Jongin’s wrist, signaling him to sit down back on the couch. Myunghee feels her heart jump out of her ribcage when she knows Suho hears all conversation between Jongin and her.

 

“Suho oppa~” She try to call Suho that time.
“Stop. I dont want to hear anything.” Suho yelps when Myunghee try to persuade him. She is sobbing while covering with her hand, trying to control her sadness.

 

“Hyung, this is not like what you are thinking.” Jongin says.
“Shut up!” Suho yells, making both of them jump.

 

“Myunghee, you should go home. Dinner is over. I dont have appetite to eat.” Suho walks to the door, opening the door for Myunghee and asking her to get out. With tears still rolling down her cheek, she walks out from the door and says sorry to Suho before leave.

 

As soon as Myunghee walks out from his house, he shuts the door close making a powerful sounds.
“Hyung, I will explain everything.” Jongin says, squeezing his brother’s arm.

 

“I cant believe that you guys already knew each other before this. I think she’s the girl that you are mentioned before isn’t? The one that you love. Am I right?”

 

Jongin stares on the floor. Suho sighs as he turns his head away.

 

“Whatever happens I will not allow you to get close to her. She’s mine!” As he walks away from Jongin, his phone ringing out so loud.

“Hello? Who is this?”
“WHAT?! Who are you?”
“NO! DONT HURT HER!”
“Okay I will not call the police but just dont hurt her!”

 

He turns off the call as he turns around facing Jongin.
“What was that?” Jongin asks. Suho takes a deep breath before talks.

“Myunghee. She gets kidnap by someone but please stay out of this. I will take care everything.” Suho says as he ready to get out.

 

“But hyung, it will be dangerous for both of you. Just call the police.”
“NO! just stay out of this or they will kill Myunghee by tonight.”

 

***

 

            “Well, well, well. Look who is here.” A man with a gun in his left hand speaks. Suho just arrived at the place where the kidnapper takes Myunghee. The place full with stick and spider web.

 

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” Suho yelps when he sees that man.

“Hurmm my name is Kris. I’m your brother.” He gives a laugh, more like teasing.
“Damn! Stop joking around and straight forward. I dont have time for your joke.” Suho says, while his eyes fixing at Myunghee. Her hands are tightened on her back.

 

“I’m not joking you . I’m your step brother. You dont believe me? Ask your father.” Kris says.

“Oh I forgot. Our father has died. Pity him right? You dont want to know who ask Lee Kyungmin to kill him?” He adds, smirking toward Suho.

 

“Y-you the one that killed father aren’t you?” Suho is stuttering while saying.

“Applause. Yes, I am!”

 

“Oh my God! Who the hell are you? And why did you killed our father?” Suho is clenching his fist, trying to control himself.

 

“I want a revenge! You know how it feels when your own father abandoned you and your mom? My mom died because of him. She died after gave birth of me! And my aunt says your father leaves us after he knew my mom was bearing his child,”
“No! you are wrong! My father will not do that thing! Prove me!”

“You want a prove? Here!” Kris throws some photo in front of Suho. It was a photo of his father with a woman.

 

“So what did you want from me?!” Suho yells to Kris while throwing away that photo.

“I want a revenge.”
“You got a nice girlfriend here.” Kris adds, while touching Myunghee’s face. Myunghee turns her head away but Kris grabs her head facing him.

“DONT TOUCH HER YOU JERK!”

 

“Aww your boyfriend is mad, darling.” Kris says, touching Myunghee’s face.

“I never get a father’s  love just like you and your brother. I killed Kim Jae Wook because he deserves it. He doesnt deserve to live in this world!”

 

“But past is past. You should face the reality!” Suho answers him back.

“You never be in my situation so you dont understand my feeling, my life, my desire. Because you got him as your father. You have his attention while I’m not!”

 

While the situation become more tense, they hears a police siren outside the place.

“! I told you to not call the police!” Kris says, while taking Myunghee and putting the gun on her head.

“I didnt!”

 

“LIAR!”

 

‘THIS PLACE HAS BEEN CORDONED OFF BY POLICE. JUST SURRENDER YOURSELF TO THE POLICE.”

 

There are three police barge in to the place.

 

“Put down your weapon!” One of the police yells.

“No! I wont! Let me kills this woman and I will die by myself.” Kris is out of his mind. Myunghee keeps screaming and tears never stop running down her cheek.

 

Suho goes forward, trying to save Myunghee even his life is in danger.

BANG!

Kris shoots him, making the blood bursts all over the place.

“OPPA!” Myunghee screams, trying to release herself from the grip.

 

Another shooting is release after, making Kris falls onto the floor. The police that watch secretly from the back shoots Kris after. Myunghee rushing toward Suho, putting his head on her lap and touch the part where he got shoot at.

 

Jongin that time is outside the place, rushing off into the place when he hears the gunfire. He’s the one that calls police when he knows Myunghee being kidnapped and secretly follows Suho from behind.

 

He stops when he sees Suho lying on the floor while Myunghee is hugging him.

 

“Oppa, why did you risk your life for me?” Myunghee says, sobbing.

“I am your guardian. Dont you remember?” He touch Myunghee’s face and closes his eyes after.

“OPPA! NO! DONT LEAVE ME! SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL  AMBULANCE!” Myunghee screams while hugging Suho.

 

Jongin’s knee become floppy. He falls onto the ground. He feels no feeling inside his heart right now. He stares at both of them blankly.

 

p/s: I'm on my holiday.. so here another update hehe.. 3 more chapters to go and this fanfic will be ended soon :)