15th

Hate That I Love You

 

It has been a month since last incident between Jongin and her. Suho walking toward her when he sees Myunghee staring at the playground. The kids are playing together while their parent looking at them, smiling. A mother feels pricks her heart. She smiles when she sees those kids.

 

“Hey babe, what are you doing here? I told you to wait for me in the car.” Suho says, while giving her ice-cream. She is craving for vanilla ice-cream these few days. She feels weird sometimes with her body condition right now. She always get dizzy, a sudden increase in her appetite.

 

“Thanks.” She smile while takes the ice-cream. Suho sits beside her, looking at those kids.

“Myunghee-ah.” He calls.

 

“Yes?” She answers.

“When you will accept my proposal?” Suho asks while staring at Myunghee. She stops eating, staring at Suho back but turning her head after.

“I’m not ready yet.” She looks at the ground.

 

“Is it about Jongin?”

She being quiet, didnt respond to Suho’s question. Suho sighs, ready to stand up. Myunghee grabs his wrist.
“Can you wait for me? And give me some time to think?” She says.

He smiles, and nodding after.

 

***

            “Are you okay, Myunghee-ah?” Suho asks, stop walking and turning around facing Myunghee at the back. Myunghee being quiet since this morning.

“I feel dizzy.” She says, massaging her head.

“You look so pale. Why do you come to the office when you are not feeling well? You should rest at home.” Suho says, walking to Myunghee and helping her to walk.

 

“I was okay this morning.” She speaks, holding her breath.
“No, you are not okay. I take you to clinic and this is a command from your boss.”

 

“Give me your car key.” Suho adds, asking for the car keys.

“But..”

“No, just listen to my words will you? I dont want you to be sick.” Suho grabs her wrist, dragging Myunghee to her car.

“But oppa, I’m okay.” Myunghee says.

 

“Stop pretends! I know you are not okay.”

 

All of sudden, Myunghee falls down to the ground but Suho able to catch her body from falling.

 

“Myunghee~” Suho calls.

“Myunghee! Hey~ do you hear me?” He put Myunghee in his arm, patting her cheek. He then takes Myunghee to his car and drives to the hospital.

 

***

 

            Myunghee’s eyes wide open as she hears someone talking outside the room. “Where am I?” She murmurs under her breath. She rubs her sleepy eyes. That place is so unfamiliar for her.

 

“She must be tired. Dont worry too much. She’s fine and her fetus is in a good condition.” A woman voice pricks her ears. Myunghee put her hand over her tummy. “Oh my God, this is Jongin’s child!”

“Fetus?” She hears Suho’s voice after.

 

“Yes, she’s pregnant. Congratulations anyways.” The doctor says, smiling while Suho gives a thin smile to her. The doctor asks to leave, bending her neck and walking out from the room. Suho sighs and turning around, looking at Myunghee that lying on the bed. He hears a sobbing.

“Myunghee~” He calls, touching Myunghee on the shoulder. Myunghee freezes. She didnt know how to react. Suho must be disappointed to herself.

“I will tell Jongin about this. I’m sorry I should not supposed to steal you from Jongin.” Suho says, walking out from the room.

Tears keep rolling down her cheek. She put her right hand to cover while her left hand touch her tummy. She’s pregnant with Jongin’s child right now and its the explanation why she feels weird with her body condition these few weeks. She fell asleep with tears still in her eyes.

 

***

 

            She feels someone touch her tummy and making her eyes wide open. It was Suho, sitting beside her, smiling while holding a letter.

 

“Sorry, I didnt mean to wake you up.” Suho says.

“Its okay. Where is Jongin?” Myunghee asks, making Suho sighs on his chair.

 

“He left the house. I just found this letter on the desk in his room. He writes on the envelope to pass it to you. I’m sorry I cant tell him about this matter.” Suho gives her the letter while her hand is trembling when taking the letter.

 

“Suho.. I cant read this letter.” Myunghee says, closing back the letter.
“Take a deep breath. I know Jongin wants to tell you something.” Suho says, patting her head.

 

Hi babe.

 

This is the first time I call you babe right?. Hurmm I dont know what to say. I miss you, Myunghee-ah. I miss all of our moments. Are you still remember when I put the chili paste on your sandwich? And you got real mad that time. I miss those moments. I just want to say sorry for what I did to you. I know saying sorry is not enough but thats all I can do just now. Do you still remember this bracelet? I steal from your room that night. I’m sorry. Here, I return it back to you. By the way, we will never meet again I guess. I feel ashamed to stand in front of you again. Dont worry, you got Suho to take care of you. And last from me, I LOVE YOU.

 

Jongin

 

As she finished read that letter, she opens the envelope and sees her bracelet inside. She cry while hugging the bracelet.

 

“Damn you bastard Kim Jongin! I hate you! I hate you!” She is crying hysterically, throwing all the pillows while punch lightly on her tummy.

“Myunghee, stop! You are hurting yourself!” Suho try to control her by hugging her.

“Oppa, why did he make me like this? I hate this baby. I dont want him.” Myunghee cry while punch her tummy. Suho grabs her wrist, avoiding her from hurting herself.

 

Suho loose the hug and staring into Myunghee’s eyes.

 

“Whatever happens, I’m still here. I love you so much. I will be the father of your kid.”
Suho kneeling in front of Myunghee, holding her hand.
“Myunghee-ah, will you marry me?”

Myunghee doesnt answer either yes or no. She is staring at Suho blankly. If she gets some chance to rewind the time, she wants to get the time where she starts to fall in love with Jongin. She wants to stay away from Jongin and try not to fall in love with him. She just hoping that today is never happen in her life.

 

*** Basically, this fanfic has been completed but I'm thinking about making epilogue. I will post it by tomorrow night. Hope you love the ending. Thanks for reading this fanfic. Thanks for upvoting this fanfic. Thanks for all the compliments. Its mean a lot to me. Sorry for the grammar mistake and english. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! 

Bye~ see you on the sequel.. I mean epilogue.. hehe