4th

Hate That I Love You

It was 2am. Myunghee already in her dreamland in her room and Jongin is still awake. He shifts his body from left to right, blinking. He let out a deep sighs. He sits up, looking to the car keys on the desk beside him. “I need to clear all the things.” he talks to himself. Finally, he gets off from the bed, putting a thick cloth, taking the car keys on the desk and walks out from the room.

 

He drives himself to the place that he misses so much, the place that he lives with his late father and his beloved brother, Suho. He parks the car near the house as he looks at the surrounding, just a warning to himself about the police or anyone that knows him. He sees his brother wandering from the balcony outside his room. He waves to his brother. Luckily, Suho is looking at him, frowning. Suho rushing off inside the house and opening the door for Jongin. They hug each other, feeling thousand year being apart.

 

“Hyung, I miss you.” the air is silent except for the singing of the grasshoppers when the both of the sibling meet.

 

“Yah pabo. Where have you been? I'm worried. My heart is tearing apart when thinking about you.” Suho says while dragging Jongin inside the house. Jongin gives a short laugh.

 

“I'm doing fine. Dont be worry too much.” Jongin sits on the chair while Suho is walking to the kitchen to bring him some food.

 

“Where are you staying right now? You run from the detainment. Police will be here soon if they know you come to this house.” Suho pours some juice into the glass and hands to Jongin. He takes the glass and drinks some of the juice until half.

 

“I cant tell you. I'm staying at my friend's house. You dont need to know.” Jongin says, Suho turns his head away.

 

“What are you trying to do actually?” Suho asks.

 

“What did you mean?” Jongin asks back.

 

“Just confess to do the police, Jongin-ah.” He takes a deep breath and adds “I dont want you to live like this.”

 

“Hyung!” Jongin shouts, shutting his eyes and grits his teeth. “I didnt kill father. Why would I kill my own father?” He continues. Suho looks depressed.

 

“Hyung, believe me. I didnt kill father. I love him.” Jongin's voice going slow, he tugs to Suho's shirt.

 

“All the evidence are pointing to you.” Suho looks at Jongin.

 

“BUT I DIDNT KILL FATHER! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THE FACT?” Jongin yelps, with a croaky voice, his eyes are raw but he doesnt surrender to tears. Suho comes to silent, he lost for words.

 

“Hyung please, do something. Please prove that I'm not guilty. I'm begging you.” Jongin bursts into tears. He put his head on Suho's shoulder. Suho pats him on the head.

“I will do anything to prove you are not guilty, just you need to keep safe.” Suho smiles, Jongin hugs him back.

 

“Thank you so much!” Jongin says.

 

***

 

Myunghee wakes up to the sound of someone screaming. She gets off the bed and walks out from the room. She sees someone is crying at the couch, covering his face with his hand. She is very sure that he was Kim Jongin. She comes closer to him and patting his back, making Jongin jumps in shock.

“I'm sorry. I didnt mean to scare you.” Myunghee bites her lips while talking. Jongin wipes away his tears with his thumb.

 

“Why are you crying?” She asks.

 

“None of your business, woman.” Jongin replies.

 

“I know but you can talk to me. Someone said if you share your problem with people, it can release your tension.” Myunghee sits beside Jongin, playing with her hand, saying every word nervously. The air of silent fill around them. “I'm being nosy isn't?” She fakes a laugh, ready to stand up suddenly Jongin grabs her arm.

 

“Sit.” One word. Hard. Stiff.

 

Myunghee is staring at Jongin's face. Tears are running down his face.

“I...” He starts.

 

Myunghee presses her lips together, her boring eyes into Jongin, and gives a single shake of her head. “Its okay. I'm not forcing you.”

 

Jongin turns his head to Myunghee. “Can I believe you?” He asks. Myunghee looks shock, but try to control her face.

 

“I will.” She replies.

 

“I miss my father.”

“I miss him so much.” His hand is shaking, his lips are trembling. Tears still have at the end of his eyes. Myunghee is being silent, listening to Jongin word by word.

 

“I want him back.” Jongin hugs Myunghee so sudden, making Myunghee gasps. She looks surprise for what Jongin did suddenly. She just pats his back and keep saying okay.

“Jongin-sshi, I cant breathe.” Myunghee says groggily.

 

Jongin loose the hug, his face all red. Myunghee walks to the kitchen to take juices for her and Jongin. He takes a sip of juice that given by Myunghee while staring at the table in front of him.

 

“Myunghee..” He calls. She turns. A smile melts across her face, making his heart thudding uncomfortably fast. He avoids her gaze. “What's wrong with me?” his heart whispers.

 

“Yes?” She answers.

 

“Nothing. I just want to know how old are you?” He asks.

 

“Oh I'm 22.” She smiles.

 

“So you are younger than me. You should call me 'oppa'.” Jongin gives a short laugh, teasing. Myunghee feels annoyed.

 

“How old are you?” She asks back.

 

“I'm 23.” Jongin replies.

 

“Hey, do you want to hear a story?” Jongin says as Myunghee nods repeatedly.

 

“A story about my life.” He adds.

 

He starts to speak about his life, Myunghee just nods and hears all of it without saying anything. He laughs, he sighs, he smiles when he speaks. All of sudden, he feels a burden over his shoulder. He stops. He turns around and sees Myunghee is sleeping. He smiles. He put her head on the couch, making his way to the room to take a blanket and putting over her body.

 

“You are pretty.” He whispers over her ears.


 

***I just want to thank all my readers and thanks for upvoted this story.. I will do my best.. thank you /wipe tears/



***pssst.. I love this gif so much xD