6th

Hate That I Love You

 

Its almost a month Jongin lives in her house and Jongin has changed a lot. They are not fighting like before. They are more give and take now. Jongin even learns cooking from Myunghee and makes a breakfast sometimes for her. Sometimes Myunghee feels that Jongin is not the murderer, and sometimes she feels she starts to fall to Jongin but she try to hide.

 

“Jongin! Wake up!” Myunghee wakes him up this morning before going to the office. Jongin said last night he wants to do the chores today since Myunghee will be busy because her new boss will come to the office. Jongin opens the door, rubbing his sleepy eyes, yawning.

“I need to go to the office early today and I will back from office late since they gonna throw a party for our new boss.” Myunghee speaks.

 

Jongin nods with his eyes half open. Myunghee turns around, ready to walk out from his room suddenly Jongin grabs her arm. Her breath stops for awhile.

 

“When will you come back home?” Jongin asks. Myunghee still freezes in her spot.

 

“Hello~ I'm talking to you.” Jongin waves his hand back and forth over Myunghee's face. She blinks repeatedly, back to the real world.

 

“I dont know. Wait. What did you just said?” Myunghee asks back. She doesnt hears what Jongin said since she in her own world. Jongin knocks on her head. She screams in pain.

 

“Pay attention when someone talks to you!” Jongin hisses.

 

“I'm sorry.” Myunghee slightly bows as she looking down on the floor.

“Nevermind. Just take care of yourself.” Jongin says while closing the door, making Myunghee jumps.

 

***

 

Myunghee looking the watch wraps on her wrist. She hisses. “I'm late again!”
She rushing to the lift and bumps into someone. She apologize and slightly bows. “I'm sorry.” She says.

Just in a few seconds, the lift full with people. All of sudden, someone taps her shoulder.

“Miss~” He says.

 

“Yes~” Myunghee says as she turns her head away.

 

“You step on my feet.” The man points to their feet. Myunghee looking down to her feet as she moves her feet away.

 

“I'm sorry.” She says, bending her neck, a sign as apologize.

 

“Its okay.” She hears the man mutters over her ears.

 

***

 

“I want to introduce to you our new boss, Mr Kim Suho.” Their manager calls all the workers this morning to the meeting room to introduce their new boss.

“And Mr. Kim, this is Park Myunghee. Your new secretary.” The manager says as he taps Myunghee's shoulder, making her back to the Earth. “Who is this guy? I feel I have seen him before.” She thinks for herself. Myunghee stands up and bowing ninety degrees to her new boss. He smiles as he slightly bow to Myunghee.

 

“You may go now continue your work.” Suho speaks to his workers.

“Park Myunghee!” He calls, making Myunghee stops. She turns around, staring blankly at Suho.

 

“You dont know me?” Suho asks. Myunghee shakes her head, poker face.

 

“My feet hurt so bad right now.” Suho says as he try to touch his leg. Myunghee gasps, covering with her hand. She bows as soon as Suho mentioned about previous incident.

 

“I'm sorry. I didnt mean it. The lift was so packed with people this morning and I didnt know that I step on your feet.” Myunghee looks down as she says. Suho bursts into laugh, making Myunghee looks up.

 

“Its okay. I'm just joking. By the way, I hope we can get along since you will be worked under me.” Suho says, winking. Myunghee smiles.

 

“Is there anything else? If not, I want to continue my work.”


“You can go now.”

Myunghee bows to her new boss and walking out from the room, continue her work.

 

***

 

Myunghee back from office and sees Jongin cooking at the kitchen. She smiles as she removes her heels from her feet.

“What are you doing?” She says. Jongin turns his head toward Myunghee, she is heading toward him.

 

“Kimchi fried rice. I learnt from cooking show this morning.”

“Wow! It looks so good.” Myunghee smells the kimchi fried rice that still in the fry pan, suddenly Jongin knocks her head.

 

“It still not finish yet.” Jongin says. Myunghee pouts.

“Go take shower first and we eat together after.” Jongin continues.

 

“Aye Aye sir!” Myunghee shouts, making Jongin bursts into laugh, shaking his head.

 

Myunghee returns to the kitchen after clean up herself. Jongin is playing with the spoon while waiting for her. She smiles. She loves this moment so much. While she keep looking at Jongin, she didnt realize there is thin smile across her face.

“Yah! What are you doing? Standing and smiling like an insane.” Jongin screams. Myunghee shakes her head. Smile face turns to stone face.

 

“I'm hungry and you took ing hour to clean yourself.” Jongin adds. Myunghee looks down while walking toward the dining table.

“Just sit.” Jongin's voice turns smooth than earlier. He feels guilty suddenly. “Aish! This woman makes me crazy like seriously.” He thinks.

 

They are having their dinner silently. No smile. No talk. Just the sound of spoon clinking against each other. Jongin feels the awkward air stuffs around them. He try to speak first.

“So how's your relationship with your fiancee? When you guys will get married?” Jongin speaks. He feels sting across his heart when mentioned about Myunghee's fiancee. Myunghee looking up to his face, blinking blankly. Jongin looks down, flustering.

 

“We are okay.” Flat voice from Myunghee. She feels uncomfortable when speaks about marriage. She's not ready yet since she doesnt love Yixing. Its not because she didnt try to love him but theres no love in her heart for him.

 

“Good then.” Jongin says. A jealousy flicks his heart as he mentions about Myunghee's fiancee. Yes. He admits he already fell in love to Myunghee but he fell in love to the wrong person. He doesnt deserve her. Jongin sighs as he playing with his spoon.

 

“Jongin, can I ask you something?” Myunghee asks as Jongin looking up. Their eyes meet each other. Myunghee avoids his gaze by looking at his shirt.

 

“Yes?”

Myunghee silents for awhile. She hesitates to ask the thing that keep playing in her mind.

 

“Hello? Are you here?” Jongin waving his hand over her face back and forth. Myunghee blinking repeatedly as she comes to her sense.

 

“What do you want to ask?” Jongin asks.

 

“Hurmmm..” There's a long pause between them. Myunghee bites her bottom lip as she is staring at Jongin.

“Yes?” He smiles and nods.

 

“Did you really killed someone?” Myunghee finally asks. Jongin stop eating, leaning his back in his seat, sighing.

 

“Why bother?” Jongin asks back.

 

“I just..” She pauses.

 

“I just want to know.” Myunghee continues as she looking down at her plate. She feels guilty because she feels she doesnt deserve to ask that question.

 

His father's face flashing in his mind. His heart feels heavy, was like someone puts a big stone over his chest. Missing and crying about his father everyday is a must for him now. He swears the person that killed his father will get his revenge someday. He try so hard not to cry.

 

“Stop asking me that question. If you feel annoying with my existent, I will leave very soon just give me some time and I promise I will pay you back for your kindness.” Jongin stands up, ready to walk, leaving Myunghee blankly at her spot.




First, I want to say sorry. I know this chapter is boring and I'm sorry for the late update. I'm so freaking busy now. There's many thing I need to do. I try to update as many as I can but I cant OTL.

Excuse for the english. English is not my first language. 

Thanks for reading :)



sad chapter is coming... very soon~ stay tuned ^^

 



GOOD NIGHT!