1st

Hate That I Love You

 

Myunghee takes a rest at the couch while watching tv after shower. She hears someone ring her door bell as she gets up and walks to the door. “Who's out there?” Her heart whispers.

 

“SURPRISE!” It was Hyo Mi and Soo Ra. They are holding some snacks and cake. Hyo Mi and Soo Ra come to their bestfriend's house, Myunghee tonight since Myunghee just moves to her new house last week. They decide to make a surprise.

 

“Oh~ you scared me!” Myunghee touches her chest as she breathes some air, she barely gets heart attack.

 

“Sorry Myunghee-ah.. we bought some snacks and cake. You dont want to let us come in?” Soo Ra asks.

 

“Yeah, come in.. but please dont surprise me like this again. Dont you know I hate surprise? I will get heart attack because of you.” Myunghee groans.

 

Both of them come in while take a look at Myunghee's house and throw themselves at the couch.

 

“Wow! You got such a big house!” Hyo mi says in awe.

 

“Yeah! Myunghee-ah, dont you feel scared live in this house alone? I think you need to find housemates. At least, you have someone to talk to.” Soo Ra speaks as she sips some tea that Myunghee pass to her.

 

“What if both of you move to this house and live with me?” Myunghee smirks. She knows both of them will not agree with her idea since both of her friends already married.

 

“This girl! You got something in your brain huh? We are already married you pabo!” Soo Ra says as she flicks Myunghee's forehead. She is clumsy sometimes. Myunghee giggles as she rubs her forehead. Hyo Mi sighs looking to the both of them. She takes tv remote and changes to other channel.

 

“Hey guys! Will you stop for awhile and listen to this?” Hyo Mi says, stopping them from talking nonsenses.

 

“A man was suspected killed Kim Jae Wook has runs from police detainment. That man is known as Kim Jongin. Citizen are advise to be more careful and make a report immediately if knows anything about this man.”

 

Myunghee sighs as she sips her tea and eat some biscuits. Hyo Mi looks at her with eyes wide open.

“Dont you feel scared?” Hyo Mi asks.

 

“No.” Myunghee speaks. She munch another biscuits as she grabs magazine on the table.

 

“Myunghe-ah, what if that man comes to your house and do something to you? Dont you feel scared even a little?” Soo Ra says, looking at Myunghee.

 

“If that man comes to my house, I'll grab my phone and call police or I will give him some lesson if he try to do something to me.” Myunghee smirks.

 

“Such a big mouth. What if he does something to you?” Hyo Mi glares to Myunghee, making she gulps her own saliva. She cant imagines what will happen to her if that murderer comes to her house.

 

“Okay. Stop it girl!” Soo Ra says, looking to both of them. Hyo Mi frowns as she leans back to her seat. Hyo Mi is being serious, Myunghee could see that, but she just make a joke only.

 

Silence flicks their ears.

 

“So Myunghee, are you not getting married? Its been a year you being as Yixing's fiancee.” Soo Ra breaks the silence wall.

 

“Yeah right. Yixing is waiting for you. Myunghee-ah, I know this is arranged marriage but you cant do this to Yixing. If you dont like him, why dont you just say to your parent to break off the engagement?” Hyo Mi smiles, and put her hand over Myunghee's shoulder.

 

Yixing is Myunghee's fiancee and their parents are bestfriend. Myunghee's father wants to be part of Yixing family by marrying her daughter. Yixing fell in love to Myunghee at their first meeting. He is good looking yet kind man but Myunghee still does not have feeling toward him.

 

“Ugh! I dont know what to do. I tried to accept him but he kind of force me.” Myunghee says.

 

“Whatever your decision, we still support you at the back. Believe in your heart, you will find your happiness someday.” Soo Ra words convince Myunghee a lot. She smiles as she nods.

 

“Myunghee, I need to go back now. Its already late. I'll be killed with my husband if he knows I'm out without his permission.” Soo Ra continues as she looking to the clock that hanging on the wall.

 

“Oh~ its already 10PM. I shall go home now. Take care Myunghee-ah.” Hyo Mi speaks as she get up and walks to the door. They hug each other as Myunghee company both of them to the door.

 

Myunghee sighs as she close the door.

 

***

 

PRANG!

 

Myunghee gets shocks after she hears something broke. She rubs her sleepy eyes and get off from bed. She walks toward the kitchen when she realizes the sound come from the kitchen, it sounds like glass falls to the floor. She thinks for a moment. “Why the glass is broken?”

 

She goes to the light switch to turn it on suddenly she feels someone at her back. She screams as she barely see a man figure at the mirror in front of her. That man put his hand over Myunghee's mouth when she starts to scream. She try to release her body from the man's grips but he's too strong. She manages to escape from the man by biting his hand.

 

“Ouch!” The man screams in pain, shaking his hand back and forth. Myunghee turns the light on and she can clearly seen the man's face.

 

Myunghee gasps! It was Kim Jongin! The murderer!

 

“You....” She is stammering as she points her finger to the man, her finger is hardly shaking.

 

“You are Kim Jongin, the murderer of Kim Jae Wook!” Myunghee continues. Tears are coming to her eyes now. She is standing in front of the murderer right now, she feels so scare. The man still not saying anything. He is staring at Myunghee as he goes toward her. Myunghee walks backward when the man walks toward her. She can hear her heartbeats is beating so fast inside her rib. “Oh God, please help me!”

 

“What do you want from me?” Myunghee gather some strength, staring back at the man.

 

The man takes out his knife from his pocket. Myunghee gasps when she sees the knife, tears running down her cheek and her body is shaking. She feels like she is going to die soon.

 

“Please dont hurt me. I still not marry yet.” She says. The man laughs.

 

“Yes. I am Kim Jongin and I am a murderer.” The man finally speaks.

 

“What do you want from me? If you want some money, I will give you but please dont hurt me.” Her lips trembles as she speaks.

 

“I want to live here. I need to find shelter to escape from police.” Jongin says.

 

“What? No! I dont want you to live here. I dont want to live with a murderer!” Myunghee screams.

 

“Shut up!” Jongin yelps, making Myunghee jumps in jolt.

 

“Please leave my house or I will...” Myunghee pauses when Jongin points the knife toward her neck.

 

“What are you going to do? Call the police? Go ahead! Or you cant see the sun by tomorrow.” Myunghee freezes.

 

“But....” Myunghee speaks. Jongin keep threatening her by pointing the knife to her neck.

 

Myunghee gulps. She needs to agree with Jongin or she will be dead by tonight. She finally nods.

 

“Good! But you need to keep this in your mind. I will kill you and your family if you try to report me to police. Do you still want to report me to police?” Jongin asks. Myunghee shakes her head repeatedly from side to side.

 

“But what happens if the police knows you are in my house now. They will suspect me too.” Myunghee looks to the floor, she feels scare to look at Jongin.

 

Jongin gives a short laugh. “Dont worry. I will make sure they will not suspect you but if you try to report to police. I will do anything to kill you. You understand me now?” Myunghee nods. She hopes that tonight was a dream.  

 

 


***pssttt

how the first chapter? I bet it ...

do subscribe and comment :)