Confessions

Mirrored Selves

“Would you care to explain to me what happened last night? You suddenly disappeared in the middle of the party!”

 

Mei sighed and flashed Miyoung a sheepish grin as she rubbed her nape. “Err…I had..a few problems—“

 

“What problems?!”

 

Mei sighed again and pouted. “Sheesh, Miyoung. Do you really need to shout?”

 

Miyoung realized this and covered with her two hands. She then flashed a ‘peace’ sign at Mei. “Sorry, sorry. Anyways, where were you last night? I was really worried sick!”

 

The look of genuine concern on her friend’s face made Mei soften for a bit. “Actually…last night , I was—“

 

“Excuse me. Can I talk to Mei for a sec?”

 

The brunette was cut off in the middle of her explanation, and in irritation, Mei turned to where the annoying person was—only to gawk as it was Oh Sehun.

 

“Oh sure you can—“ “No!”

 

Miyoung blinked back at her in surprise. Mei’s cheeks were slightly tinted with pink as she turned her gaze away from Sehun’s.

 

“Uh…I think you two have some sort of problem so you should work it ou—“

 

“There’s no problem, Miyoung!” Mei cut off what Miyoung was saying and shot a glare at Sehun before standing up from her desk. “I’m just going to the library.”

 

In a flash, the girl was gone and Miyoung simply eyed Sehun warily. The boy had a smirk on his lips as he coolly stuffed his hands in both his pockets.

 

“Sehun-ssi?”

 

He turned back to Miyoung and raised an eyebrow. “Hm?”

 

“What’s up with you and Mei?” Miyoung asks and Sehun simply grins back at her. “I wonder about that…”

 

Miyoung blinked back at him in confusion at his cryptic answer. “Oh-kay..?”

 

Sehun flashed a smile at her. “I’ll just follow her then. See you around.” With that statement, he quickly exited the classroom to head somewhere.

 

Miyoung simply sighed. Those two…could have something happened?

 

She shook her head simply and opened her notes to continue studying.

 

 

“Aagh. That was so stupid of me.”

 

Mei muttered it under her breath as she leaned on one of the bookshelves on the back of the library.

 

“…I like you, Mei Suzuki.”

 

His words from the previous night replayed into her head and she had to slap herself to distract herself. She could feel her cheeks warming up at that thought.

 

“Get it out of your head Mei. Stop. Stop. Just stop.” She chanted under her breath endlessly, hoping that it’ll clear her mind.

 

She closed her eyes and buried her face between her legs. Stupid Sehun. Why are you making me feel this way..?

 

“Thought I’d find you here.”

 

Her head immediately snapped up at the sound of that voice. Sure enough, the person who was messing up with her head was standing in front of her coolly, with a small grin on his face.

 

Her stupid cheeks immediately flared up as she helped herself up and stared at him with a glare, cheeks still red.

 

“Wh-what the do you want?!” She hissed under her breath. The male simply eyed her with a lazy smirk as he started to move towards her. Mei immediately backed away into the shelves.

 

“D-don’t come closer!! Or I’ll—I’ll!” She threatened as she backed slowly into the wall behind her. The male only chuckled softly as he advanced closer. “You’ll what?”

 

“I’ll smack you with this book!” Mei remarked as her fingers closed in a random book’s spine and as she pulled it out she waved it in front of his face threateningly.

 

“Oh really?” “Yes! Really!”

 

The taunting smirk on the male’s face strangely made her heart beat faster as he made his way closer to her. She gasped as her back hit the solid surface and before she knew it, Oh Sehun was in front of her.

Her hands dropped the book she was holding as he placed both his hands at either side of her head, caging her in. His face was dangerously close to hers again.

 

“We need to talk.” He muttered, his warm breath ghosting over her face and she shivered unconsciously.

 

“Aren’t we doing that right now?” Mei hissed, her breath hitching in as her eyes wandered around.

 

Sehun frowned a bit and placed a finger under her chin so that she could look at him properly. At that gesture, Mei nervously stared back at his eyes, her cheeks pink and she was biting on her lower lip nervously. Damn, she looks so alluring right now.

 

“You never got back to me.” His voice echoed in her ears as he twirled a lock of her hair around his finger.

 

“O-on wh-what?” Mei asks and Sehun edged even closer, close that their foreheads were actually touching.

 

“You know what I mean.” He remarked and he stared back into her eyes. She gulped anxiously as she placed both her hands on his chest in an attempt to push him back.

 

“.I need to thi-think about it! ” She mutters under her breath as she lowered her gaze to the floor.

 

Sehun frowns as he pushes her back into the wall once again. Mei gasps in surprise as he trails his fingers on her face, his index finger lingering on her lips.

 

“Do you know how alluring you look right now?” He remarks and Mei’s eyes widen. “Wh-wha—“

 

“Damn it, Suzuki. I want to kiss you.” Sehun said seriously as he looked back into her eyes.

 

“W-w-wai—“ The girl stuttered but she had no time to react as his lips locked onto hers. Her eyes widened at the contact. It was gentle and Mei had to flutter her eyes close. I shouldn’t be doing this. I shouldn’t be doing this.

 

Sehun’s hands moved down to her shoulders and he her bottom lip teasingly. Mei gasped and his tongue entered her warm cavern. Mei moaned and only clutched to the hem of his shirt weakly. He pulled back, trailing his lips instead to the base of her neck. He bit a particular spot and then it, kissing it afterwards.

 

“Ah~” Mei moaned and Sehun pulled back to look back in her eyes.

 

“Damn it, Mei. Why are you making me like this?” Sehun mutters as he reaches up to cup her cheeks.

 

“I-I…” Mei starts but she was cut off when the bell rang.

 

“I think we should both head to class. “ Sehun replies and grabs her hand, intertwining his fingers through hers, dragging her back to class.

 

Mei only sighed and allowed herself to be dragged. Face it Mei Suzuki. You like him too.

 

 

 

“Where were you? Geez. You keep disappearing.” Miyoung mumbled as Mei was checking her neck with the aid of her compact.

 

Damn that Sehun. Does he have to leave these freaking love marks?

 

“What is that Mei?” Miyoung’s voice suddenly echoed beside her and she yelped, immediately clapping a hand over the love bite.

 

“N-nothing!” Mei spluttered and Miyoung’s eyes narrowed suspiciously. She dragged poor Mei to the female restroom.

 

“It isn’t nothing! Now spill! What are you hiding from me?” Miyoung remarked and Mei’s cheeks reddened.


When Mei didn’t say anything Miyoung sighed and removed Mei’s hand harshly from her neck.

 

“Y-yah! Miyoung--!”

 

“Omo, omo omo! Is this a hick—“

 

“Yaaaaahhhhhh!!!!”

 

Miyoung laughed at Mei’s flustered expression and she smiled teasingly. “Who’s it from? Sehun?”

 

Mei’s cheeks instantly reddened to the greatest shade of all red and Miyoung gasped. “So you two are doing a naughty thing in the library?! Mei, I didn’t think you would be that kind of girl—“

 

“Gaaah---! I told you! It’s not what you think it is!! What to do with this, Miyoung? I don’t want people to misunderstand!” Mei panicked.

 

“Then why don’t just tell the people out there that you two are going ou—“

 

“WE ARE NOT GOING OUT!!!” Mei interjected, absolutely embarrassed by Miyoung’s statement. Her friend laughed and said, “Oh? Why are you denying it so strongly? Is there something going on~?”

“That guy is simply a ert in disguise! I don’t hold romantic feelings for him, whatsoever!” Mei huffed and scowled.

 

“Did I say anything about you holding romantic feelings for him…?” Miyoung teased further, making Mei go in another flustered state. She clapped her palm over , unable to say anything.

 

“Waaahhh! So you do like him~” Miyoung squealed and clasped her hands together.

 

“I-I- I mean~!” Mei interrupted.

 

“Don’t worry~ I’m sure he likes you too~ He wouldn’t mark you as his if he doesn’t like you~” Miyoung teased.

 

“He…he did say…he…likes….!” Mei stuttered but was unable to finish. Miyoung, being the sharp gal that she was, immediately shook Mei’s shoulders.

 

“HE LIKES YOU TOO?! THEN THERE’S NO PROBLEM! JUST CONFESS!!!”

 

Oh, Miyoung. Easier said than done.

 

 

 

Mei sighed as she ran a hand through her braids. Miyoung had went on ahead before her, saying she has a part-time job to catch, leaving Mei to do her classroom cleaning duty.

 

“Already done?”

 

She faced the person who interrupted her and she sighed. “What? It’s only you, Sehun…”

 

The brunet made his way towards her. “Were you expecting someone else?”

 

“N-not really.” Mei replied and started to gather her books. Sehun smirked. “Didn’t quite expect that I’ll be waiting for you?”

 

“Idiot. Stop assuming things.” Mei muttered, a flush of pink on her cheeks as she passed by him. Sehun narrowed his eyes and grabbed her arm.

 

“Wh-“ She was about to protest, but it got muffled when her face landed squarely on his chest. Mei immediately blushed. “Wh-what are you doing—“

 

“Hugging you.” Was his blatant response. She flushed. “You--!”

 

He suddenly pulled back and stared at her seriously before sighing and ruffling her hair. “Let’s go.”

 

“Hey, Sehun…?” Mei suddenly blurted out of the blue, making the male turn around and face her once more.

 

“What?” He asked, puzzled by her serious expression.  The female in front of him swallowed anxiously and looked at him with a flustered face. He immediately tensed up and felt his cheeks warming up at the expression she was wearing.

 

“I’m…sorry…” Mei mumbled. Sehun sighed and playfully ruffled her hair once more. “What are you apologizing for?”

 

“Eh…?” Mei blinked, confused. “But—mm!”

 

Before she could open to protest, she was silenced when Sehun pecked her lips. She glared at him before slapping his shoulder.

 

“YAH!”

 

The brunet only smiled and let out a laugh. “You were so cute, I couldn’t help myself.”

 

“WHO POSSESSED YOU? That was definitely un-Sehun!” Mei spluttered but she was pulled into his chest for another hug.

 

“You don’t need to apologize for anything.” Sehun mumbled into her hair. Mei closed her eyes while her hands in his shirt front. “You stupid idiot, always doing reckless things…”

 

He inhaled her scent before leaning down on her ears. “So…when will you get back to what I said last night…?” He murmurs and Mei’s cheeks flushed pink once again.

 

“Let me think about it!” She hissed back and her heart fluttered when the male chuckled once again. “You let me kiss you, hug you and you still won’t push me away. Am I supposed to have an assumption that you like me…?”

 

Mei pulled back and glared at him, cheeks still flushed. “Idiot. I don’t like you.”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened and he opened his mouth to protest but was cut off when he felt her lips pressing unto his briefly.

 

“I don’t like you.” Mei breathed against his lips as she pulled back. She looked up and smiled, “I think I love you.”

 

Sehun’s cheeks turned into a tinge of pink and he turned away. Mei smirked triumphantly. “Wasn’t expecting that?”

 

He turned back to her and sighed before leaning his forehead against hers. “Yeah. And that adds up to the things I’m loving about you Mei Suzuki.”

 

She smiled and nudged his nose with hers. “Stop being too cheesy, you idiot.”

 

 

As the two were sharing a lovely moment inside the classroom, a suspicious figure wearing a hooded jacket was looking at their direction from the rooftop.

 

“So that’s the one who killed off the Noble?” He murmurs before a sly smirk played on his lips.

 

“Let’s see if you’ll survive my little game…little miss Mei Suzuki…”

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

GOMENASAI!!! *BOWS*

 

 

 

WAAAAHHH Author-nim is really sorry for having kept you guys waiting for this update~!

 

Lololol so the two finally confessed their love (am I going to fast? Lol) and another suspicious guy yet has appeared!

 

I’ll probably be ending this soon~ there’s at least 8 chapters to the ending~

 

 

 

 

PLEASE REVIEW, UPVOTE OR SUBSCRIBE~