Emotions

Mirrored Selves

As soon as Sehun kissed her lips, all coherence left her brain.

 

The feel of his soft lips on hers were driving her crazy, and she found herself willingly fluttering her eyes close and she began kissing him back.

 

Screw this. Screw him. Screw his delectable lips.

 

A small smirk formed on the male’s lips as Mei didn’t seem to push his advances away.

 

Her sweet lips were driving him insane and his left hand instinctively wandered down to the side of her waist while his right hand rested against her thigh, tracing soothing circles on the silk fabric.

 

Feeling his hands on her, Mei automatically s her arms around his neck, her fingers locked in his brown locks.

 

What started as an innocent kiss turned into a passionate one as he swiped his tongue against her bottom lip, making her gasp in surprise. He used this as an opportunity as his tongue slipped into her warm cavern, intertwining their tongues together in a long, tangled kiss.

 

Sehun broke free momentarily and wandered his lips on the smooth expanse of her neck. Mei shivered at the unexpected contact, earning a groan from the male. His eyelashes tickled her collar bone teasingly and she gives out a gasp when his teeth grazed her skin, leaving a love bite. He continued giving her love bites on her small jaw line.

 

“Ah!” She moaned and at that moment, he pulled back and gazed at her flushed face. She exhaled soft sighs and her cheeks were tinted pink.

 

“Se-Sehun…why did you do that…?” She mumbled as she met his gaze. Sehun smiled a bit and leaned close once more, connecting both their foreheads together. “Isn’t it obvious?”

 

“I think I like you.”

 

Mei’s mouth parted slightly and she averted her gaze to the side. “Liar.”

 

Sehun chuckled slightly. “I kissed you like that and you still don’t believe in what I said?” Mei gasped and the male smiled at her. She didn’t know why, but her heart suddenly fluttered in her chest.

 

“Screw you…” She started and Sehun tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. “Hmm?” He mumbled.

 

“Yah, get off me will you…?” She muttered, her face going redder with each passing minute. Sehun chuckled slightly. “Do you want me to?”

 

Hell yes. “Well—erm…I…” She stuttered and he playfully nuzzled her nose with his. ! So distracting! Stop that Sehun!

 

“Yeah?” He mumbled, amused by her cute reactions.

 

“Ah darn. You being close make me unable to think.” Mei muttered as she glared at him. Sehun laughed and decided to pull back for a while. He stood up while Mei sat up on the bed, rubbing her forearms.

 

He sat next to her and whispered. “Well?” Mei blushed and held a pillow to cover her face. “Well what?! Do you want to get bitten again?!”

 

Sehun smirked. “To be honest, it feels good.” Mei’s eyes widened as she flung the pillow at him. “You sick masochist!”

 

He laughed as he dodged the pillow. “Who knew the y Mei Suzuki was capable of doing such cute reactions?” He muttered and Mei even blushed redder.

 

“You haven’t reacted to what I said earlier, babe~” Sehun taunted teasingly and Mei’s eyes rounded in surprise. “B-babe?!”

 

“Why? It’s an endearment~ We should start calling each other that, hmm~?” Sehun muttered as he glanced at her playfully.

 

“Eww. Skip the endearments please.” She mumbled it Sehun smiled at her and ruffled her hair playfully. “I was just teasing.”

 

“And so?” She snapped back rather harshly and Sehun smirked a bit and edged his handsome face towards hers again.

 

Mei’s cheeks reddened and she slowly backed towards the headboard of the bed. “Yah! Stop invading my personal space!”

 

Despite her protests, he neared his face a bit closer again, their lips almost touching.

 

“I said, I like you Mei Suzuki. Don’t you have anything to say?” His face turned serious again and Mei swallowed a gulp.

 

“Wh—well..” She stuttered and Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Well, what?”

 

They held each other’s gaze for a while and she thought he would kiss her again. His face went nearer and nearer and she closed her eyes…

 

Kriing! Kriing! Kriing!

 

…not until Mei’s phone rang. She bumped her head on the head board rather harshly and she gave out a small grunt of pain.

 

“Ow…” She rubbed the back of her head and shot a glance at the phone ringing on the dresser. “Se-Sehun. I need to answer the phone. Get off—“

 

“Leave it. You haven’t answered me yet.” His voice suddenly sounded a bit forceful and her eyes widened as his hand suddenly wandered to the side of her arm.

 

“Y-yah! Why are you forcing me to…?” She replied and her reply was his intense stare boring into her own eyes. She flushed pink and then the butterflies in her stomach started going crazy again.

 

Their little staring contest ended when a knock resounded through the room. Sehun sighed and cursed silently as he slowly got off the shocked Mei. He carefully made his way to the door.

 

However, before he could open it, he said, “I’ll be expecting your answer, tonight.”

 

Mei’s eyes widened. “Who are you to order me aroun—“

 

He yanked the door open before she could finish his sentence. The maid outside gave a startled yelp at his gestures. She gave a bow to Sehun.

 

“Breakfast is served, young master…” She started off and gave Mei a small glance. Sehun sighed. “Alright.” And then he started to walk down the hallways.

 

With that the maid curtseyed and acknowledged Mei. “Miss, breakfast is served.”

 

“A-ah…Yeah. I’ll follow.” Mei replied and the maid nodded and closed the door.

 

As soon as the two left the room, Mei buried her face in her pillows and sighed.

 

What to do? Oh Sehun likes me. She groaned and turned towards the mirror and stared disdainfully at her reflection.

 

Do I… like him too?

 

 

 

Author’s Note: Fluffy chappie~ Do you guys like it? Lol. Mei is so tsundere~ wehehe~ ;)

 

An upvote or a comment would be nice~