Chapter 2

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two - Kidnapping

 

“Hyung.. do you really want to do this?? Come on Hyung, I think you’ve mature enough to think another smart way. You can’t follow that stupid idea from Minhyuk..” Jungshin try to convince Yonghwa.

“No Jungshin ah.. I think this is the only way to get that money as fast as we can..” Yonghwa said. the three of them wait in the car infront of the school.

“Right!! we can only get that money through this way..” Minhyuk nod his head and glare at Jungshin.

“Hyung.. aish, how old are you? why you think this idea was smart? Where Yonghwa Hyung who always think deep before decide something?”

“Aniyo.. I think this idea is stupid too..” Yonghwa sigh..

“Hyung..” Minhyuk pout

“But, last night that kidnapper called me again. Sooyeon cried as soon as that kidnapper gave his phone to her. she said she miss me. Jungshin ah.. please understand, I just want to get that money faster. I know there’ll be some more good idea, but I think it would take so much time. this is the only way. I don’t care if they call police or whatever. I think, being in the jail is not that bad as long as I can save my Sooyeon.”

Jungshin sigh.. “Arraseo Hyung.. I will just follow you decission..”

Minhyuk smile as soon as he heard Jungshin’s words..

“Oh.. I think the school ended already..” Jungshin said. the three of them set their eyes at every single students who come out from the school gate..

“Just wait until it’s empty, that kid will be sit under the tree while waiting for his mom..” Minhyuk said.

Yonghwa take a deep breath.. “Keure.. let’s do it. even though I feel bad for his parents. My daughter is more important than anyone else..”

After about half an hour, the school finally empty. Just as expected, they can see the boy sitting under the tree while playing with his PSP.

“Let’s go hyung!!” Minhyuk opened the car’s door..

Yonghwa take a deep breath and pray before he wear his cap and come out from the car. Jungshin followed with heavy heart, even though he already agree, but his heart still feel uncomfortable..

The three of them walk closer to the boy..

“What should we do Hyung?” Jungshin ask.. “Kidnap him with a soft way or cruel way?” He add

Yonghwa stop.. “Ah.. right, how’s to kidnap him? I don’t think about it earlier..”

“It’s okay Hyung.. I’ve already prepared everything. Jungshin ah.. just keep your eyes at the surrounding.. don’t let anyone witness this kidnapping incident..” Minhyuk continue to walk.. “And, here’s hyung. make sure to use it at the right time..” Minhyuk gave Yonghwa the handkerchief.

Yonghwa know right away what’s his idea. He often saw this in the dramas.. he nod and place the handkerchief in his pocket and followed Minhyuk..

Jungshin shook his head in disbelieve but he followed Minhyuk’s instruction. He look around to make sure no one see them.

“Annyong..” Minhyuk greet the boy.

Gasp.. Yonghwa feel like running away when he saw that boy’s stare. he’s really innocent. He doesn’t have heart to hurt a kid like that.

“What do you want?” The boy ask

“Omo.. where’s your manners little boy? You must use jeondemal to us who’s older than you..” Minhyuk continue.. Yonghwa just stand still in his spot. Waiting for the right time whose he doesn’t really know when will it come..

“Ahjussi is a bad person right?” The boy ask..

“No, we are a good person.. whats your name little boy?” Minhyuk show his eyesmile..

“Kyungsan..” The boy said and continue to playing his game..

“Oh.. Kyungsan.. want to go with ahjusshi to a good place?”

Kyungsan sigh.. “Here” He offered his PSP and take the PC tablet from his bag.. “If you want this, just take it.. I don’t need it anymore..”

Minhyuk and Yonghwa look at him confuse.. even Jungshin hanging his mouth hearing what that boy said..

“As expected.. we got a chaebol here. but, we don’t need it.” Minhyuk continue to have conversation with Kyungsan..

“Hyung.. palli!! Don’t waste the time, we can’t expect this place will always being empty!!” Jungshin said to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa who still a bit nervous, finally take the handkerchief from his pocket. He walk closer to Kyungsan and his eyes meet Kyungsan’s. Again, he feel sorry. but, he must do this, the thought of his one and only daughter make his mind blank.

“I’m sorry..” He whispered to Kyungsan before he placed the handkerchief to Kyungsan’s nose. Not long after, the innocent boy’s eyes closed and his head lean on Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Hyung..” Minhyuk left speecless. His conversation with Kyungsan haven’t end yet.

“We don’t have time.. palli, piggyback him to the car..” Yonghwa said with his shaky voice. All part of his body feel trembling.

Minhyuk piggyback Kyungsan to the car with Jungshin’s guard. It’s fortunate no one witness this. Yonghwa take a deep breath for a while to calm his heart. He wondered, did that kidnappers do the same thing to his Sooyeon or something more cruel when they kidnapped her.

“Huh..” He shook his head.. “Don’t think too much Yonghwa. Sooyeon should be okay. God will protect her.” He said to himself as he make a way to the car.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“What should we do now Hyung?” Jungshin ask as he take a look at the fainted Kyungsan beside him.

Yonghwa turn back and think for a while.. “First, take a look at his phone. Search for his mom’s number.. and give me that PC tablet, it’s possible that he set the GPS active..”

Jungshin nod and give the tablet to Yonghwa..

“Woah Hyung, I don’t expected that you will be this smart. I thought you’re all confuse about this kidnapped thing.” Minhyuk said as he drive..

“You taking so much time, Minhyuk ah. In the situation like this, we must think fast. Your conversation with the hostage was unnecessary..” Yonghwa said as he try to turn on the tablet..

“Aniyo hyung.. I just thought if we can make him willing to himself to follow us, it would be easier. It’s better than force him. if we force him, then he will create troubles..”

“Huh.. how can there’s people who willing to be kidnapped? Minhyuk ah.. just continue driving and shut your mouth. You’re really getting on my nerves if you keep acting this way..” Jungshin said with high tone..

Minhyuk pout.. “Arraseo..”

Yonghwa just smile seeing his dongsaeng’s cuteness. Well, no one can getting angry at Minhyuk even though he always create the troubled or acting stupid. Despite of all his plainness, he is a good dongsaeng.. thats why Yonghwa trust him very much.

Finally the tablet opened.. “As expected.. the GPS active..” He said

“What a smart and carefull boy..” Jungshin said..

Yonghwa turn off the GPS and make sure it’s really deactivate. Then he try to find information about Kyungsan.

“Cho Kyungsan.. so, he is from Cho family..” He said to himself..

“Cho is a rich family name Hyung. I think we really got the rich one.” Minhyuk smirk.. Yonghwa just nod.

He continue to look until he found something interesting.. “Oh.. this is, Seo Joohyun. Right?!” He widened his eyes as he saw the picture of Kyungsan and the Model Seo Joohyun in one of Kyungsan’s private folder..

“Where.. where??!” Jungshin and Minhyuk said at the same time as they try to look at the tablet in Yonghwa’s hand..

“Yes.. that’s her!! So beautiful..” Minhyuk said..

“Woah.. he even have the chance to take a photo with Seo Joohyun?” Jungshin stare at Kyungsan.. “What a lucky boy..” Jungshin sigh.. having the chance to take a photo with Seo Joohyun is everyone’s dream..

“Yeah.. he’s so lucky. Who doesn’t want to take a photo with her..” Yonghwa nod.. “Ah.. I really think this boy is really lucky.. I’m really a fan of her in my college days..” He add..

“hahaha.. I remember when Taeyeon noona burned all her poster that hanged in your condo’s wall. She said she won’t accepted your proposal if you still being her fans.. hahaha..” Minhyuk laughing hard followed by Jungshin as they remember the past.

Yonghwa just pout.. yes, of course he remember that incident. How angry Taeyeon was when he always compared her to Seo Joohyun..

 

“Just date her then.. Just propose to her.. Just marrying her. if you really like her, I won’t stop you!!!”

 

He chuckled.. that’s her answer everytime she felt jealous of Seo Joohyun. Well, like a common fans. He can’t helped to compared his girlfriend with his idol..

“Hyung even want Sooyeon’s face to resembled Seo Joohyun instead of Taenggoo noona.. especially her height. Hahahaha.. I just thought that you two really a funny couple Hyung..” Jungshin add between his laugh..

The smile in Yonghwa’s face faded.. couple?? Did they still deserve to be called couple? It’s been almost two years since they’re divorced.

“Keumanhae.. don’t talk something not important..” Yonghwa said, make Minhyuk and Jungshin stop laughing.. “Jungshin ah.. have you find his mother’s number?”

Before Jungshin can answer, Kyungsan’s phone suddenly ringing..

“Oh.. someone called Hyung!!” Jungshin become panic while holding the ringing phone..

“Give it to me..” Minhyuk said..

“Aish!!.. you just have to drive carefully..” Yonghwa grab the phone from Jungshin’s hand. He inhale.. exhale.. for several times before he press the OK button..

“H-hello..” He set for the loudspeaker for Minhyuk and Jungshin to hear..

“Hello??” A female voice.. “Nuguseoyo??”

He clear his throat and opened his palm.. he already prepared what will he said if he call the hostage’s parents.. more likely, he followed Sooyeon’s kidnapper words..

“With Cho Kyungsan’s mom, right?!” He try to sound fierce..

“Yes.. who is this?” The voice sound confuse..

“Your son is in my hands now..!!”

“Mworaguyo?!!”

“I kidnap him!! so, if you want your son save. You must prepared the money for me.”

“R-really? this is not a prank call right?”

“No.. I’m serious. I can’t make him talk to you because he’s still fainted. But, his phone is with me now. it’s enough for you to believe..”

“He fainted!!!! What are you doing to him?!”

“Don’t ask too much. Just prepared what I ask you.”

“I know. h-how much?” She ask with shaking voice..

Yonghwa doesn’t expect her to be willing that fast. He glance to Minhyuk as if asking him what should he do..

“300 million..” Minhyuk said to the phone. Make Yonghwa and Jungshin shock with his statement. And finally, this time, Jungshin can’t hold it anymore and hit Minhyuk’s head.. how can he ask for more when they just need 200 million.

“300 Million? A-arraseo.. I will prepared it. please, don’t do anything bad to him..”

Again.. Yonghwa widened his eyes.. this is so much easier than he expected..

“Yoboseoyeo?”

“Oh.. arraseo. Make sure you prepared it faster. I give you two days to prepared it.”

“Arraseoyo..”

“And one more thing. Don’t dare to call police. If you dare, then you wouldn’t be able to see your precious son anymore!!”

“Deh.. deh.. I wouldn’t call police.. I promise.”

“Okay.. call this number when you finally get that money. don’t forget, I just give you two days! If it more than that, you must know the consequense. Well, then..” He cuts the line right away..

“Huh.. I can’t believe, I did it..” He take a long deep breath to calm himself.

“Woah Hyung.. his mom is really going to give us 300 million?” Minhyuk said..

“Yah! why you always make trouble Kang Minhyuk?! 200 million is just enough.”

“Aniyo Hyung. earlier I just try to get some more for us. I don’t expected her to be agree with me.”

“Well, maybe 300 million is nothing for her. we’re really lucky that we got the very rich kid..” Jungshin said, he just thought that the idea of get 100 million is not bad for them.

“Right, just think it as the payment for his food and drink. You know, in two days Kyungsan need some meal and healthy drink..”

“100 million is too much!!” Yonghwa shook his head. Actually he doesn’t really care about it, the most important thing for him is he will get that 200 million to save his daughter in two days.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Seo Joohyun sshi. Let me introduce you to our head manager, Lee Jong Hyun sshi..”

Jonghyun bow and offered his hand to Joohyun.. “Nice to meet you, Joohyun sshi. I’m your fan..”

“Thank you..” Joohyun shake his hand and bow back..

“I’m sorry if I make you come all the way to Jeju, Joohyun sshi. I have an important matter here yesterday, and I can’t going back to Seoul yet. I hope you enjoyed our resort’s service..” Jonghyun said as he please Joohyun to sit back..

“It’s okay. It’s been a long time since I visit Jeju, so I really enjoyed this trip.. thanks for your treat..” She smile as she sip her juice..

“So, I wouldn’t waste the time anymore since I know you’re a busy person. Seo Joohyun sshi, I really have a high hope that you willing to join us as our representative to promote our hotel and resort..” Jonghyun said.. “As you have a good and nice image in public’s eyes.. I think you’re the perfect choice for this promotional. Not only in Jeju. I hope you can promote our hotels and resorts in Seoul and Japan..” He add..

Joohyun nod as in undersatnding..

“We will take care of everything for you. you just need to filming the CF as you always do as a model. Since you and I live in Seoul, we will use the adversiting company in Seoul to make it easier..” Jonghyun then sip his coffee.. “For more explanation, we will add it in our contract.. if you willing Joohyun sshi..” He continue

Joohyun take a deep breath and nod.. “First, I’m really thanks to you for giving me such an honor chance. Since, I don’t really busy these days. I will gladly to accept it. thank you very much for a great opportunity, Lee Jonghyun sshi..” She offered her hand

Jonghyun smile and shake her hand.. “We’re the one who must thank you. okay now, we will sent the contract to your room, I hope you can studying the contract carefully. And if you’re already sign it, it means you’re all agree with the contract, and I hope there’s not much problems in the future. I really think that we can be a good partner, Joohyun sshi..” He smile..  “Now, we will let you to rest and enjoying our service. Thank you very much, Joohyun sshi.” Jonghyun stand from his seat and bow before he leave the cafe.

 

Joohyun busying herself to get some massage at the resort’s salon while reading the contract. It’s been a long time since she can be this relax. All her hectic schedule make her have no time to even enjoying whats she got from her work. She already decide to agree with this contract and did the promotion. The thought of going to Japan make her happy, since this is the CF for the resort and Hotel, the filming will be at a great place. She often come to Japan but just to attend some fashion shows. She never get the time to enjoying the country.

As she feel relax with all the massage, slowly she close her eyes, trying to get some sleep as she heard her phone ring..

“Aish onnie.. you disturb my sleep..” She said as soon as she press the OK button. The only one who have her number in this phone is Hyoyeon onnie and Kyungsan.

“Mian.. I’m just too panic now.” Hyoyeon said with hints of nervousness in her voice..

“What happen?”

“Seohyun ah, when will you come back?”

“Tonight, maybe.. or not..  I just thought to spent more time here. it’s really relaxing onnie.. so maybe, two days later? I still haven’t decide yet..”

“Okay then.. I wouldn’t say anything to ruined your sudden happiness. Well, can you just sent 300 million to my account?”

“For what..?”

“I just need it. please.. I know, that’s not a big deal for you..”

“Well, it’s really not a big deal. But onnie, can I just ask you why you need that much money so sudden?”

“I can’t tell you. I just hope you can enjoying your holiday peacefully, Seohyun ah..”

“Tell me, onnie..”

The nervousness in Hyoyeon voice make her even more curious. Hyoyeon, the one and only person she trust in this world is not this kind of person who hide something, especially from her. she’s always sharing her problem with her no matter what.

Hyoyeon sigh.. “Do you really want to know?”

“Of course..”

“Don’t be too shock Seohyun ah..”

“What happen, onnie? Don’t make me panic..” She doesn’t know why but Hyoyeon’s words make her feel uncomfortable..

“Okay.. someone kidnapped Kyungsan..”

“What?!!” She stand up immediately, ignoring the person who just give her massage..

“I’m sorry.. I think I’m late to fetch him from school. the kidnapper just called me and he want 300 million if we want Kyungsan save..”

“How dare him! so, what happen to Kyungsan? Did he hurt or did they do something bad to him?!” She ask with high tone..

“So, you care about him, huh?” Hyoyeon ask..

Joohyun look at the girl who just gave her the massage staring confuse at her. she give the signal for her leave the room. The girl obeyed and bow at her.. as soon as the door closed, Joohyun said to Hyoyeon..

“Of course.. He is my son.” She said almost like whisper.

Hyoyeon laugh.. “Arraseo. So, can you sent the money right away? He just give us two days.. we don’t have any choice. We must give him that money. it’s not like we can call the police..”

“Okay.. just settle it without any problem. I will sent that money now. and I will back to Seoul right away..”

“You don’t have to. You must enjoying your trip Seohyun ah. Just leave it to me.. I will settle it.”

“No, I have to make sure that Kyungsan is fine. I will take this afternoon flight.”

“Arraseo. Call me when you reach Seoul..”

“Onnie..”

“Hmmm?”

“Kyungsan, will be okay right? what if that kidnapper do something bad to him..”

Hyoyeon sigh.. she can’t tell her that Kyungsan was fainted when the kidnapper called.. “Well, he must be okay. Thats why we must save him as fast as we can, so that he wouldn’t suffered too much..”

“Okay..” Joohyun said..

“Ah.. Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter