Chapter 14

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

Yonghwa press the bell after making Kyuhyun’s parents left with defeated, the door opened immediately. Joohyun welcoming him with a bright smile. 

“Onnie, annyonghaeseoyo...” Sooyeon bow..

“Annyong, sweety.”

“Get in, Hyoyeon onnie preparing cookies for you..” She add.. 

Sooyeon cheers as she runs inside, making both of them chuckled..

Joohyun steps closer to Yonghwa as she circle her arms around his neck. His hands firmly reach for her waist...

“Indeed, you are so cool. Coming at the right time. Like a superhero!”

He chuckled... “You know?”

She nod... “I saw it from the screen...”

He peck her forehead... “Are you alright?”

“Yup. Just a bit annoyed, but it’s okay...”

He brush her hair.. “Well done..”

She smile thankfully and hold his hand to bring him inside...

Yonghwa glad that she at least tried to not affected by it.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


At the weekend, Yonghwa drove them to Incheon and straight to visit Joohyun parents’ grave. Sooyeon and Kyungsan each holding the flowers as they run happily at the graveyard. Kyungsan know the way, so both of them just let the kids go ahead.

“This is my first time visiting them with someone else. With Kyungsan also..” She inform..

Their fingers intertwined tight to each others...

“Really?”

She nod... “I only visited them alone, without onnie or Kyungsan. I don’t know why..”

He smile... “Don’t do that again. Come with me whenever you want to go. Your parents probably sad seeing you always came alone. Not even with Kyungsan..”

“Kyungsan visited with onnie. And he know it was his grandparents’ grave.. I think it’s enough..”

Soon, they reach at the two grave who stuck together beautifully. Kyungsan and Sooyeon placed the flowers they bought as Yonghwa and Joohyun bow infront of the grave. 

‘Omma, Appa... It’s a surprise, right? I bring Kyungsan with me. Also... I bring someone I love along with his daughter to greet you two.’

Joohyun said in her heart. She glance at Yonghwa who closed his eyes and clutched his hands to pray. Kyungsan and Sooyeon following him.

‘His name is Jung Yonghwa. He is a very... very very nice and a kind man. Someone reliable, for me.. and also for Kyungsan. Please gave your bless for us Omma, Appa.. I’m really happy right now. Sincerely happy. No more burden about Cho Kyuhyun knowing the truth about Kyungsan. He already knew since a long time before..’

Her tears falls as she tell her parents what’s inside her mind, it’s remind her about the time when she always came alone and told them how much burden she carried without parents by her side. Crying her heart out when no one could see.

Yonghwa opened his eyes and glance at her, noticing her tears. He clutch her hand tight...

“Annyonghaeseoyo Ommonim, Abbeonim. I’m Jung Yonghwa. I’m sorry for coming this late...” He said at the grave.

She smile at him...

“Halmeoni, Harabeoji, this is Sooyeon. She will be my sister from now on. Yonghwa ahjussi said, he will be my appa...”

Sooyeon cutely bow at the grave... “Annyonghaeseoyo, Halmeoni, Harabeoji. Jung Sooyeon imnida...”

Joohyun and Yonghwa smile seeing how adorable their kids are..

“I come with a complete family...” She state..

He nod... “I promise to both of you, I will responsible for Joohyun and Kyungsan from now on. I will marry Joohyun when she’s ready. Please gave us your blessed..” He bow again at the grave.

She feel like crying again. Her heart squeezed and she can’t describe how grateful she is.

‘You saw that, mom, dad? He’s serious with me. I’m going to trust him all my life. Please, don’t make him change...’

“From now on, we will visit here together. Like this. You, me, Kyungsan and Sooyeon.” He said to her

She smile and nod... “Arraseo. And don’t forget Hyo onnie too...”

He nod... “So... I think.. Kyungsan ah... Rather than calling me Ahjussi, can you just call me, appa? You w-want it, right?” 

Joohyun widened her eyes...

“Keure! Oppa should calling Appa. And I will call onnie, Omma from now on.” Sooyeon is the one who responded excitedly... “Joohyun omma...”

Joohyun swallowed hard...

“Say it, Kyungsan. Look at Sooyeon, she easily say it.” He encourage...

Kyungsan blinks in nervouness... “A-appa. Yonghwa... appa.”

Yonghwa grinned from ear to ear, while Joohyun covering her face. Can’t hold her tears anymore.

“Now, we make your mother cry..”

She sobs harder hearing that sentence...

“Omma...” Kyungsan and Sooyeon said at the same time.

Yonghwa giggled as he try to wipe her tears... “You like it?”

“Then, Sooyeon will be my daughter?” She ask innocently..

He just chuckled...

“This is weird. But, sweet.” She said with blush on her cheek...

They’re just laughed seeing her reaction.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

They arrived at Hyoyeon parents’ house after visiting her parents’ grave. It’s also in Incheon. Joohyun and Hyoyeon’s hometown.

They’re sitting at the living room, Mrs Kim cried immediately when Joohyun introduced Yonghwa as her fiancee...

“Finally..” She said while sobbing... “Yeobo, finally one of our daughters bring a man home.. I waited for too long already..”

Mr Kim just nod in agreement..

“Omma.. Why so melancolic?”

“You know I always envied those women who bragged about their son-in-law. I have two daughters, both beautiful, both succesful. But they never introduced a man to me even once..”

Yonghwa just smile, understand where’s Mrs Kim come from.

“The only man you both introduced to me is Kyungsan. Making me almost died because of heart attack..”

“Arraseo. Now, I have him.” She hold Yonghwa’s hand... “You can brag about him all you want. Look at how handsome he is..”

Yonghwa turn to her in embarassement..

Mrs Kim nod... “Keure. You are so handsome..”

Yonghwa bow awkwardly... “Thank you, Ommonim..”

“Don’t be too formal. Ah.. Where’s the cutie you brought earlier?” Mrs Kim ask..

“Kyungsan probably bring her to the bakery..” Joohyun said...

“Just feel free, son. I have to prepared your lunch first. Yeobo, please look after the children. Tell Kyungsan we will properly teached them how to bake later..”

Mr Kim nod and excuse himself.

“I can’t wait to taste the bread your mother make...” Yonghwa said after both of them left alone.

Mr and Mrs Kim have this small bakery ever since they got married. Joohyun grown up eating their bread because her parents who lived nearby always bought from here everyday. Now, with her increased earnings, Joohyun helped them to opened the branches around Incheon and make the store become one of the most popular in Incheon.

“You should try mine too. I was quite good back then. I will try to go down the kitchen once again, for you.” She said determined...

He chuckled... “Your self made bread surely would be the tastiest...”

She grin and hold his hand, bringing him to her room...

“I stayed in this room after my parents’ died.”

He look around. So many pictures of young Joohyun hanging on the wall and the desk. He stare excitedly at each of them. Joohyun already told him about her being adopted by Hyoyeon’s parents when people wanted to brought her to orphanage. The young Hyoyeon cried hard begging for her parents to let Joohyun stayed at their house and her parents agreed easily because they already see Joohyun as their own child as well.

They registered her name as Kim Seohyun, now he know why Hyoyeon or even Kyuhyun and Sooyoung called her Seohyun. It was her biological parents’ nickname for her, and people around the neighbourhood called her with that name instead of Joohyun when she’s young.

She use her real name for her debut, and finally when she got back from US after giving birth to Kyungsan, Kim family let go of her. They let her to finally stand on her own, registered again as Seo Joohyun, as her parents’ daughter legally.

He didn’t know anything at all. Even when he was her fan, he never heard about this. There’s so many differences in her story that was putted on internet and her real story. Getting to know her real story, making him more and more attracted to her.

He feel the pain when hearing the story about her parents. She lost them when she’s in elementary school. Fortunately, Hyoyeon’s parents was kind to adopted her and treat her as their own daughter. Now, he know why Joohyun respect and love Hyoyeon so much. She also listened to her sister well. They must be so close.

She make him adore her more, for being so strong to kept the baby she’s carried. Knowing herself pregnant at the very young age, it’s reckless for her to runaway and hide. But, she’s strong enough to never think about getting rid of the baby. She think of herself as a bad mother. But, he can see how good she is for keeping Kyungsan alive and afford him a good life with her own earnings. She might lost so many times with him, but it’s all understandable. Since she raised him herself without husband, only Hyoyeon helping her to accompanied Kyungsan every days.

He stare at her and smile, confessing inside his heart how he love her.

He then scanned the pictures again... “Oh!” He exclaimed when he saw Joohyun’s picture with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun at the bed side table..

She steps closer to him. She sigh heavily seeing the pictures... “I still can’t bear to moved this to another spot. It’s silly, right?”

He smile... “Ani...”.

“Now I will take this out..” She take the frame and hide it at the drawer..

He just shook his head and continue to look again, Joohyun still often gets sensitive when Kyuhyun’s topics brought up so he try to not reminded her of anything. He just let her do whatever she wants.

There’s many pictures of her with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. He was enchanted at her high school look. She’s not change at all. Always beautiful. Only her hairstyle was different. It make him remember again that time when he become her fan. That glowing eyes pulled him into her.

Joohyun then sit at the bed, put the album on her laps and asked him to joined. He sit beside her, excitedly listening her telling her childhood memories. Never bored when she tells some unforgottable incidents in her younger days. Laughing when she tell something funny. She was always happy, together with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun, they make so many memories. The only hole that keeping her troubled was only her unrequited loved towards Kyuhyun. Glad, it was over.

Mrs Kim peeked from the doorway, looking at Yonghwa and Joohyun laughing together as they flipped the album. She smiles looking at how happy Joohyun is. It’s been awhile since she saw her daughter smiling that wide. Everytime she came here to visit, she will always look depressed. Mrs Kim know the whole story about her pregnancy, although Joohyun only told her the truth after Kyungsan was born. She cried along with Joohyun and Hyoyeon at that time.

Now, looking at her daughter smiling and laughing happily like that, remind her with that time when little Joohyun run from her house to asked for chocolate breads. It’s the smile she always showed everyday when she still lived happily with her own parents. Joohyun was happy when she lived with them, but still... there’s always holes inside her heart that can’t be cured by the fact that she lost her parents in an instant, when she’s still in elementary school.

Mrs Kim wiped the tears on her face and knocked the door... “Sorry for disturbing. But the lunch is ready...”

Joohyun and Yonghwa smile at her and nod. She closed the album and hold Yonghwa’s hand to following her mother.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

They eat lunch in happy mood. Kyungsan and Sooyeon seems really happy, they eat quickly and often asked for their grandparents to feed them.

“You raised your daughter well, Yonghwa yah...” Mrs Kim commented. She liked how Sooyeon quickly get close to them. She behave cutely and didn’t look awkward at all.

“Aniyo Ommoni.. She just has bright personality to begin with. She’s like that to everyone.”

“It’s a good personality.”

He nod... “De..”

“How about your family, son?” Mr Kim ask..

“My father already passed away, while my mother stayed in Busan with my brother and sister in law.”

They’re nod...

“You’re so busy, and you did a good job in taking care of your daughter alone.” Mrs Kim praises again.

Yonghwa shook his head... “I’ve got so many help. I have two bestfriends who always help me accompanying her when I’m busy. Her classmate’s parents who lived next to us also help to look for her when I had overworks.”

“Her mother also live in Seoul, so sometimes Sooyeon stayed with her mother.” Joohyun added...

“You know her mother?” 

“Of course!”

“Good job...” Mrs Kim said to her.

Yonghwa just smile awkwardly...

“I hope to meet your mother soon, Yonghwa yah.” Mrs Kim said again...

Yonghwa nod... “I will bring Joohyun and Kyungsan to visit her at Busan when we have time. And then she will come along with us to officially greet you.”

“Arraseo. I can’t wait to meet her.”

“De...”

They continue to chatted happily...

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

After lunch, Mr and Mrs Kim bring them to the bakery. Kyungsan and Sooyeon already here earlier for a small visit, but they’re still excited because their Halmeoni will personally teached them how to make bread.

Yonghwa and Joohyun walk hand in hand at the back, a bit far from them. Joohyun would tell him whenever they passed places that memorable to her.

“Oh! I’ve ever visit this bakery!” Yonghwa exclaimed when they’re infront of the bakery...

“Jinjja?! When?”

He try to remember... “I think when I was in high school.” He rolled his eyes and leaned closer to her ear... “I visited with Taeyeon.” He grin teasingly...

She hit his arm... “Do you have to be that honest?!”

He giggled... “I love teasing you.”

She pout... “I love you.”

He widened his eyes and formed an O at her sudden confession. He didn’t lie when he said he visited this bakery with Taeyeon. They’re on a date at that time, watching a concert and stopped by because Taeyeon craved for breads.

It was just a good old memories for him. He wonders whether he saw Joohyun or not at that time when he visited. Maybe, they passed by each others. He chuckled, why would he think about that when the real Joohyun already infront of him right now. 

“The bread tasted jjang, right?”

He shrug... “I don’t remember.”

She narrowed her eyes... “But you remember about coming here with Taeyeon sshi?”

He rolled his eyes... “Well...”

“Enough. Nappeun namja!” She pout and walk ahead.

He just laughed and followed her...

Teasing her become something he love the most these days. She’s the cutest when she’s sulked or pouted. And she slowly can expressed her jealousy freely if he mentioned Taeyeon, making him more greedy to make her jealous and confess her love towards him.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“This is the dough that have been fermented for a night. I just have to put in chocolate inside and shaped it with my liking. And put it on the oven. We just have to wait.” Joohyun put the uncooked bread into the oven.

Yonghwa frown... “Yah, it’s cheating. I want to see you make the dough from the beginning. It’s easy to make it when the dough was fermented already...”

She shrug... “Why I have to put so much efforts in making the dough again when there’s so many fermented dough are ready?”

He pout... “I don’t want to eat yours. I will go to your parents and joined them.” He said.

He leave her and joined Kyungsan and Sooyeon who learned how to make the dough from Mrs Kim.

Joohyun sigh heavily and following him. Truthfully, she forgot all the method to make the dough.

In the end, they learned all together from Mrs Kim. After tasting the result of Mrs Kim’s, They’re all eager to make their own bread. Yonghwa and Joohyun are the serious one while Kyungsan and Sooyeon just messing up everything. Mrs Kim laughed seeing the children, they try to concentrated but end up failed and messed up the counter with flour. She then left the four to enjoy their new experience.

Sooyeon is the first one who gave up and teasingly throw the flour towards Kyungsan. Kyungsan take a revenge and both of them end up fighting with flour, making their faces turn white. Kyungsan smile michiveously and throw the flour at his mother...

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Joohyun yell annoyingly, enough to make the little boy scared immediatelly..

“Yah, why are you yelling at him?” Yonghwa respond..

“I’m not yelling. I’m just asking..”

“Jinjja! You are such a scary mother..”

“Mwo?! Say it again!”

“Scary moth-“

Joohyun cuts him by wiping his face with flour. She make his face powdered by flour. Yonghwa can’t just staying still take a revenge. In the end, all of them figthing with the flour. Laughing happily at their messed face. 

“My hair!” Joohyun exclaimed when she notice her hair strucked at the bowl of eggs.

She nearly cry when she smells her hair, she really hate egg yolks smells.

“Look, your mother ruined the mood just because of her hair.” Yonghwa said to the kids.

Kyungsan and Sooyeon just chuckled. They’re all like ghost, all white and messy. 

Joohyun really going to cry hearing what Yonghwa said. How can he be so heartless like this towards her?

“Omo! Now she’s really crying!” He add...

She hit his arm hardly continously...

“Ouch!” Yonghwa chuckled and grab her wrist.. “And now, she use violence. What a scary woman.”

Kyungsan and Sooyeon giggling teasingly.

“Yah!!!” She hit him again and again in anger

She’s sobbing and they’re all laughing at her. 

“Your mom is really cute when she’s sulked, right?” Yonghwa laugh... “Mian~ We just love seeing your cute face.” He pull her into a hug, still received her punch on his chest.

“Omma, mian~” Kyungsan and Sooyeon said cutely at the same time..

Joohyun laughed between her sobs. Her face feel hot in embarrasement, luckily the flour covered her tomato cheeks. She actually not used to this kind of thing, being teased to no end. It’s been a long time since she feel like herself, it’s like when she’s still living with her parents, when she’s still living with Hyoyeon’s parents. Ever since she entered modelling, even Hyoyeon seems always careful towards her, although still in comfortable zone.

“Kids, clean yourself first. You guys look scary...” Yonghwa said to Kyungsan and Sooyeon who look terrible with flours all over their body.

“De!” They both answered and leave the kitchen to clean themselves.

Yonghwa then brush Joohyun’s hair and peck her head... “Did I went too far?” He ask in a low tone.

She shook her head...

“Jinjja? Then I will keep teasing you. You are so cute!” He whispered in her ear..

She chuckled and hit him again. Wrapping her arms around his waist.

“We have to continue making this...” Joohyun said while looking at their unfinished dough..

He grin and cupped her face. He stare long at her, before taking his phone from his pocket and take a picture of her messy face.

“Yah!”

He give her a merong. And hug her again... “The prettiest you’ve been all this while...”

“Stop it!”

He laugh... “Are you sure you can continue making this?” He ask...

She nod confidently... “I will make it like I used to do when I’m young. I really did well at that time!”

He smile, wiping her face... “Go clean yourself. Let me clean the kitchen for you.”

“My self made bread will make you fall in love with me more and more. Just wait!” She challenge...

He laugh excitedly before pulling her for a kiss, the flour that was smeared on her lips. He then letting her go to clean herself, looking red as tomato.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun sit inside the car infront of Hyoyeon parents’ house. They planned to take a visit today while introducing their daughter to the people they see as their own parents. And tell them they will go back to Japan next week. Sooyoung texts Hyoyeon to told that they’re going to visit, and Hyoyeon replied that Joohyun and Yonghwa are there, with the kids.

“We can call them later. Visiting them right now will kill Seohyun’s mood.” Kyuhyun said to his wife.

Sooyoung sigh heavily and glance at the house she often visited in the past. She missed Hyoyeon’s parents and the most delicious bread in this world so much.

“Yeobo...” Kyuhyun call again.. “Mianhae. Because of me..”

“Let’s just go to another store. The taste are all same..” Sooyoung said. 

She craved for bread and wanted to taste the one Hyoyeon mother’s make for her. But decide to just go to another store far from the main store. It’s all still Mrs Kim’s bread after all.

Kyuhyun nod and drove, leaving the Kim’s house without even greet them first. He glance at his wife, she sigh in dissapointed. Making him more and more sorry. This is not the right time. They need to give Joohyun some space to calm herself. Truthfully, he want to apologize again to her, he want to say so many things. He feels all his apologies are not enough, never been enough. He also want to see Kyungsan one more time before leaving this country. He just hope, someday, there will be the time when Kyungsan willingly calling him father. Even though it might be take forever.

“I hope Seohyun can come when we’re going to take off. Well, it’s impossible.” Sooyoung blurt out.

His heart squeezed again. The regrets, wouldn’t dissapeared even until he died. He have to live with it. His wife’s dissapointement will be forever following him. He ruined their good relationship, because of his selfishness. 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Yonghwa kiss Joohyun’s forehead and fix her blanket. She’s exhausted because of working too much. She really made bread from beginning to end, and she didn’t lie when she said she’s good at making it in the past. It taste really good.

He come out from their room to take a look on the kids when he saw Hyoyeon’s mother come out from Kyungsan’s room.

He bow... “Ommonim, you’re not sleeping yet?”

Mrs Kim nod and smile... “Kyungsan already fell a deep sleep. Sooyeon also sleep peacefully at Hyoyeon’s room.” She inform..

“They really had so much fun...”

“Seohyun?” She ask...

“She’s having a good sleep right now.”

Mrs Kim look at Yonghwa in amazement... “You are really a good man. I’m glad...”

Yonghwa look down in embarrassement while rubbing his nape... “Aniyo ommonim. I’m not..”

“If you’re not sleepy yet. How about suppers? I will prepare it for you.”

Yonghwa smile excitedly, he can’t reject this warm offer... “Of course...”

“Ah.. Really a good boy.” Mrs Kim compliment again.

She prepare a warm noodles for him while he waited at the dinning table like a boy waiting for his mother’s dish.

“It’s been a while since I didn’t prepare suppers. Hyoyeon and Seohyun rarely asked, girls afraid of gaining weight.” Mrs Kim come and put the bowl infront of him...

He smile... “Thank you for the food ommonim.”

Mrs Kim give him the chopstick and watched him eating happily.

“How did you met Seohyun?” She ask and began to eat hers as well...

“Mmm... in Japan. I was one of the staffs when she’s filmed there.” He said.. Impossible for him to say that he once kidnapped Kyungsan.

“Ah... I don’t expected that she have times for a man. She’s never really showed any interest in starting relationship. That’s why I was so surprised when Hyoyeon told me about you.”

Yonghwa smile... “What was she like when she was a little, Ommonim?”

Mrs Kim smile... “Her house just few meters from here. Everyday, she will followed her parents for morning jogged. Even when the bakery was not opened yet, she will run and asked me to make the bread quickly. She’s really lovely, it’s easy for her to get the attentions from people, everybody loved her.”

She then sigh... “She’s kind of changed when she realized that she wouldn’t meet her parents anymore. None of her relatives wanted to take her with them, and it’s not like she has many relatives. A little kid like her, had this scary thought about orphanage, so she cried so much because she didn’t want to go. Hyoyeon also cried hard and then begged me to let her stayed here. She was happy when she’s with us. She close with my husband, also feel comfortable to told me her worries. Just, there’s something different. Even until now, she still has that in her. She’s not as bright as before, also didn’t paid any attentions to her surroundings anymore. You can say, sometimes she’s ignorant and careless. Nearly heartless towards others...”

Yonghwa turn quiet hearing it..

“People left her side when they know she’s an orphan. I understand why she become like that and I didn’t blamed her. When she gets popular, suddenly many people approached her again, often with bad intentions, it makes her changed again.” She adds..

“You know, Yonghwa yah. She’s 29 right now. But, there’s so many things she wasn’t able to experienced at her age. She’s more innocent than she looks. Sometimes, simple things are the one who can make her smile. Not long ago, she texted me about how happy she was when she finally went to amusement park outside for works. Although she just rode ferrish wheel, she still so excited telling me that amusement park is so beautiful at night.”

He chuckled.. “That time we went together. It was Sooyeon’s birthday..”

“Really? Now, I know why she was so happy.”

He smile...

“I hope, you can understand if sometimes she acts unexperienced and childish. She had so many things she wanted to do, but it’s never coming true. Kyungsan as well, I told Seohyun just to let Kyungsan stayed with me so he wouldn’t bothered her, but she refused. She acted like she didn’t care at all about him, but I know, seeing him everyday already satisfied her. She will be more lonely if I took Kyungsan to stay with me.”

He sigh nervously... “You don’t have to be worry, Ommonim. I promise to you I will take care of Joohyun and Kyungsan. I hope you can give your bless.”

Mrs Kim smile... “Their happiness is the most important thing for me. I can see they’re happy being with you.”

He bow... “Thank you Ommonim.”

“Finish your food..”

“De...”

He continue to eat and Mrs Kim wait until he finished. They bid each others goodnight. His heart feel lightly after talking with Mrs Kim. He’s glad, Joohyun has a mother like her.

He take a look at his daughter for a moment and kissed her before back to their room and find Joohyun sleeping deeply. He look around her childhood room, the only pictures he find are her pictures with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, also some plus Kyuhyun. Those people are her only friends, he wonders how painful it was when she thought she was the one who ruined their friendship? She must be really broken. 

He lied beside her as he pulled her into his embrace. Staring at her lovely face, and slowly fall asleep.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Kyungsan stood there looking up at the figure people says is his biological father. He hide behind Yonghwa’s back as if scared that his so called father would hurt him. They’re at the airport to sent his mother’s friends away, and suddenly Yonghwa dragged him far from his mother and everybody else. 

Yonghwa thought, at least Kyungsan has to exchanges few words to his father. After all, Kyuhyun and Sooyoung will be leaving and wouldn’t comeback permanently to Korea. Yonghwa left both of them to talk, Kyungsan clutch onto his sleeves to prevent him from leaving but he gave the little boy reassuring smiles, saying he will just sit few seats apart.

No exchanges words, not even a glance from Kyungsan, but Kyuhyun feels it’s enough. He’s glad that Joohyun agree to bring Kyungsan as well, he’s glad that despite everything Kyungsan still agree to come and now standing infront of him, even with his eyes fix on the ground. he feel so lucky already.

After looking thoroughly at his son, he smile and turn to look at Yonghwa. Yonghwa then approached them.

“It’s about time Yonghwa sshi. I should tell Sooyoung to prepare.”

“Ah.. De..” Yonghwa nod as he saw Kyuhyun leave. He then kneel infront of Kyungsan... “You didn’t say anything?”

Kyungsan nod...

“Wae?”

Kyungsan shrug... “Mwolla.”

He nod... “Arraseo. Let’s go...” He stand up and grab Kyungsan’s hand. It’s understandable for Kyungsan to behaved like that. He’s sure, times will surely change the father and son relationship to be better.

 

“I hope, when he’s growing up, he can visit us in Japan..” Sooyoung said to her husband as they sit on the plane.

Kyuhyun nod... “I know I don’t deserve it. But, a little hope wouldn’t hurt, right?”

Sooyoung nod and smile... “I will keep contacting Hyo and Seohyun.”

“You should.”

“Even though they will still hate you and ignoring your existence?”

“I don’t mind.”

She sigh heavily... “I miss our home..”

They will go back to their home, with their litlle baby girl. No burden anymore inside his heart. Even though he’s still feel sorry and guilty, also have to face his employees and his business partners about the scandal, he’s still lucky that his wife didn’t leave him. He thought for the worst, but glad it turned better than he expected. All he need only his wife’s supports.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Joohyun stand awkwardly. Her agency already began to sent her schedules again. That mean, she will back to work. She didn’t thought it will be this fast for her to make a comeback, but the magazine will be release next month, so her agency think it’s not rushed at all.

She feel awkward when she meet the staffs. It’s been a while since she didn’t see them, they’re familiar because they often worked together but not close to the point of chatting with each others. She sometimes only talked to the photographer in charge when she’s working.

“Oh! Joohyun sshi. Glad you’re back..” Kim Kibum, the photographer who’s same age with her approached...

“Kibum sshi...” She sigh in relieve

They shake hands...

“Is everything’s fine?” Kibum, or often called Key ask concerned...

Joohyun nod... “Yeah...”

Key chuckled and pat her shoulder... “Don’t worry. It will passed as the time goes by...”

She smile gratefully... “Thanks..”

“So, you will keep doing this, right?”

She smiles... “Only on what I obligated to. I’m thinking of retiring.”

“Mwo? Andwe! I still can’t find anyone better than you.”

She scoff... “Liar.”

Key nod... “Well, there’s many actually...”

She snort...

“I mean, you don’t have to completely retire. Just take a long hiatus. I’m sure, you will still flawless and gorgeous even when you already in your 40s.”

“Mwolla. At that age, I don’t think my husband would let me work.”

Key scoff... “What if he decide to marry you at the age 50?”

“What?!”

“Joking.. Keunde, if you really getting married, make sure he register it right away.” He tease again...

“Stop it!”

Key giggled... “Don’t you know. That phrase is a trend nowadays. Wives asking each others whether their husbands already registered their marriage or not. You create a trend, baby!”

She sigh... “Well... Legality is important though.”

“Enough. Better to discuss the concept...”

They chuckled together and started to do their job. Key is like the friendliest photographer she ever met. It’s easy to worked with him. When Key taking her pictures, suddenly she thought of something...

“When I get married, how about taking my wedding pictures?” She ask...

Key still clicked on his camera as Joohyun talk while posing...

“Only if you agree to take a bed scene with your husband.”

“I’m serious!”

He laughed... “It’s a trend nowadays”

She rolled her eyes... “You should stop following the trend and create your own trend!”

“Ah! Many people asking about your man. I can say, he’s quite suitable for being a model. His facial features and body are great. He has a good view as well.”

Joohyun narrowed her eyes... “Why do I feel like someone will be a Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi right now? People will forgets me and get more interest in my fiancee...”

Key laughed again... “It’s also trend nowadays.”

She pout...

“How about him working with me?”

She quickly shook her head... “Anyone but you!”

“What?”

“I have to protect him especially from you.”

Key laughed... “Arraseo arraseo. Don’t see me as a threat, babe!”

She just scoff and continue to pose, making Key laughed more...

 

When she’s changing for her last dress, someone knocked the door of her room. She smile brightly seeing Yonghwa come in with sweet smile. He bow to the staffs surrounding her as he make himself comfortable at the couch, waiting for her to finish her make up.

After she’s done, the staffs going out to leave them both which she’s very thankful.

“How’s your day?” She ask as she sit beside him...

He kiss her cheek... “Better when finally can see you.”

She smile...

“You look so beautiful.”

She wears a dark blue mini dress, y yet not reveal too much of her skin. She lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter