Chapter 7

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 7

 

Yonghwa wake up at the unfamiliar room. As soon as he get his head up, the terrible headache attacked. He groan in pain while massaging his temple to reduced the pain and something caught his sight. There’s already a glass of water and the painkiller pills beside his bed. He didn’t think twice and quickly consumed the pill. After few minutes, after his head feel a bit light.. He take a look at the surrounding. Unfamiliar room, and unfamiliar fragnace.. Where is he?. He tried to remember anything but can’t.. What he remember is just one person, Seo Joohyun.

He stand up and walk towards the door he figured as bathroom. For his surprise, there’s already towel and basket full of new shower things. He smile to himself, relieved.. If the owner of the room prepared this for him, at least he didn’t do anything bad when he’s drunk last night.

After he take a shower, he carefuly come out from the room. He notice someone at the dinning table, preparing the food with an apron on her..

“Oh.. You awake?” She smile and bow at him.

He know this person..  She’s someone who came with Seo Joohyun when they picked Kyungsan, and someone he met at the hospital. What is her name again?

“Come here, I prepared the warm soup for you.. Your stomach will feel better if you drink it..”

He smile and awkwardly going towards her.. “Annyonghaeseyo..” He bow

She chuckled.. “I’m Hyoyeon.. Joohyun’s onnie. You remember me right? We’ve met before..”

“Ah.. De. I’m Jung Yonghwa..”

“I know, you are that kidnapper ahjussi..”

He let out a small chuckled at the way she called him.. Same as the way Seo Joohyun called him..

“Mmm.. W-where’s Joohyun sshi?”

“Joohyun? Ah.. She have schedule early in the morning, so she’s out now. It’s already 10AM Yonghwa sshi.. Joohyun and Kyungsan already going out.”

He nod.. “I’m sorry if I troubling you..”

Hyoyeon shook her head.. “No no.. I actually didn’t know that you’re here. She is the one who prepared the painkiller and towel for you. She just told me to make the soup.. She said you’re really drunk last night..”

There’s this tug feeling when he heard it. Seo Joohyun prepared everything for him.. He feel honored and.. happy..

“Sit down..” Hyoyeon placed the bowl at the table.. “Just comfortably eat your breakfast.. I’m going to the garden for awhile, my plants waiting for me to take care of them..” She smile and take off her apron.

Yonghwa feel a bit awkward received this kind of treatment from someone he barely know.. He shyly sit and bow at Hyoyeon.. “Thank you very much.. I already troubling you for being drunk, but you treat me so nicely.. Thank you..”

“It’s okay.. Seohyun told me everything. She said, the wedding last night was your ex-wife’s wedding. it’s understandable for you to drunk.. Just eat comfortably, and tell me if you need anything..”

“De.. thank you.”

Hyoyeon smile and walk towards the garden.

Did he do something good last night? Why they treat him so nicely? Or are they just a nice people to begin with?. He sigh and try to not think of anything. It’s a pleasure to received this good treatment.. And he really need the soup to make his stomach feel better.

**********
 

After he finished his breakfast. He checked on his phone.. 25 missed call.. from Jungshin or Minhyuk. Few texts about how they desperately searching for him, and the text saying they’re already take Sooyeon to her school.. God, he forgot about his daughter. Thanks to his two bestfriends.. he really didn’t know what to do without them..

He received several message from his office mate as well.. Telling him to be stronger and don’t stress out. They must be know about Taeyeon’s wedding by now. One message from Wooyoung caught his attention..

“Yonghwa yah.. I understand your feeling. You don’t need to forced yourself to come to the office today, just calming your heart first. Don’t ever think of suicide or hurting yourself. I know you love your ex-wife, but.. don’t ever do anything to break her marriage life.. You will be fine soon. I’ll always with you, friend. I will help you in your grief..”

He laugh at the message. Well, even though he’s really in his grief now, but he didn’t that desperated. He already decided to move on. Last night was the last time he’s thinking of getting Taeyeon back. Last night was the last farewell. Since he’s drunk, that mean he already giving up completely. Completely giving her to Lee Jonghyun. He hoped..

“Yonghwa sshi..”

“De?”

Hyoyeon smile at him.. “Did you finish?”

He nod.. “Oh.. Thank you very much. The soup is really delicious..”

“I have some work outside.. So-“

“Ah.. De. I will go now..” He quickly stand up..

Hyoyeon chuckled.. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to shoo you. But, I really have to go..”

He smile.. “I have to go too.. Thank you very much, Hyoyeon sshi.”

Hyoyeon nod.. “This is your car key..” She gave him his key.. “Ah.. Keunde, are you alright already? If you still dizzy, I can drive you back to your home..”

He shook his head.. “No.. I’m fine. I can drive myself.. Instead, do you need a ride?”

“No.. I have my own car.”

“Oh.. Okay then. Thank you once again Hyoyeon sshi..”

“Never mind..”

He bow at her and ready to left when something cross his mind..

“Hyoyeon sshi..”

“De?”

“Are you going to Seo Joohyun sshi?”

Hyoyeon shook her head.. “No.. I’m going to her company, we have some things to discuss.. Wae?”

“Mmm... Can I know, where’s Joohyun sshi have her schedule? What time her schedule done?”

Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes.. “Why do you want to know?”

“A-ani.. I just think.. I h-have to thank her. I think, I need to meet her myself..”

Hyoyeon nod.. “Keure?.. Fine, I will write the address first. And her schedule still going on now, she probably finish at evening..”

“Thank you..”

**********
 

“It’s nice to finally working with you, Seo Joohyun sshi..”

Joohyun bow and smile to the figure beside her.. “I saw you last night at the wedding party.. It’s a pity that Shinhye onnie unwilling to introduced you properly to me.. Lee Minho sshi..” Joohyun tease..

“Ah.. You know about us?” Minho’s face turn red..

“So obvious.. I saw how she tried hard to get the bouquet. Chukaeyo, she finally got it..”

“Ah.. de..” He smile shyly..

“That mean, you must marry her as soon as possible..”

“I plan to do that..”

“Really? Whoa.. Shinhye onnie is so lucky..”

“No.. I’m the lucky one..”

“I’m happy for her..” Joohyun said sincerely..

“Everyone.. Let’s begin!” The assistant director shout..

Joohyun’s cordi quickly fix her make up for the last time and tidying her outfits..

“Okay.. Now, I want both of you act like a couple who sincerely love each other.. Please pay attention on your expression.” Command the director..

“De..”

The photoshoot began with the two of them professionaly get in the act as a real couple.. sometimes Lee Minho hugged her or nearly kissed her. They immediately comfortable with each other’s since they are professionals in this field.

They spent two hours taking photos and then rest before continue to the next concept. Joohyun bow at Lee Minho before they went to their respentative stylish.

After she retouch her make up, Joohyun went to the restroom to change her outfits.

“Yah.. do you saw Seo Joohyun? She’s really beautiful..” The girl’s said out loud with excited tone..

Joohyun heard it in her way to the waiting room. She saw some stylish of Lee Minho sshi passed by, so she guess this is Lee Minho’s waiting room and they must be Lee Minho’s staff.

“Well, she’s surely beautiful. But, I don’t like her.. I heard rumours about how she’s not as innocent as her look..” Another voice speak..

“What rumours?”

“I heard she is someone’s mistress when she lived in US. Another one said that she’s already have child with that man..”

Joohyun widened her eyes.. She know about her rumour of being some rich guy’s mistress and she decided to ignored it, but.. It’s her first time hearing rumour about having a child..

“Don’t joke around. If she’s pregnant.. There’s no way people wouldn’t know. She lived in the US to studying.”

“Huh.. Celebrities are all like that. In fact, they usually worse than us..”

“Yah.. We are Lee Minho sshi’s staff.. He is celebrity too and he’s nice. Not every celebrities are bad..”

“Minho sshi actually is no different. He’s the clubbing mania..”

“It’s normal for a guy to like clubbing..”

“And his girlfriend.. I don’t really like her. You know, I heard she dated every guys who ever worked with her. And see, she dated Minho sshi because they worked together in the drama right?”

“Well.. Whats wrong with it? Minho sshi seems really like her.. She is beautiful and famous, it’s understandable if she dated many guys..”

“Thats what I mean. The world of celebrities is not as clean as it looks. They’re nice at the outside but actually worse than ordinary people inside. Lee Minho sshi is nice to us, but he actually often playing around with girls.. Same as his girlfriend who have title as a famous player. Seo Joohyun is worst, I really don’t like her, she is just a low girl who welcoming any guys who come to her..”

“What makes you think that way? It’s all just rumours.. You shouldn’t believe it.”

“Then why she lived in the US for just two years? If she want studying then she should have just lived there. I heard she dumped by that rich guy because that guy’s wife finally found out about their affairs. Thats why she back to Korea. She always admit that she’s still single.. It’s all bull. I just think it’s impossible if she never dated anyone. She probably just sleeping with guys without any comitment..”

“Yah.. Keumanhae.. You’re going too far.”

“Well.. Everytime I saw her on TV, I always think she have this big secret in her. Thats why I don’t like her.. She seems to always forced herself to maintained that clean and pure image. In another word, she is a fake goddess..”

“Let’s stop this conversation.. I just want to spazzing over Seo Joohyun but you bring this conversation too far. Just admit that you’re actually her anti!”

“I am.. It’s annoying to know how every man I know always talked about her. They didn’t talked of anything else beside her body. I think, there’s no man who never dream about touching her. Well, the one who ever touch her must be really proud of themself.”

Without she knowing, Joohyun’s face already wet with tears. It’s hurt so much hearing this with her own ears. Media always see her as an innocent model, and she have clean image in general public’s eyes. But she knows, every celebrities have bad rumours spread by unknowing source.. Some of her anti fans surely spread bad rumours in the internet.

That girl must be read some fake rumours in the internet. She’s close with Shinhye onnie and she know Shinhye onnie just dated few times.. The rumours about how she dated every guys who ever worked with her is surely fake.. What she know, Shinhye just dated her partner in the drama once, Jang Geun Suk sshi.. And then she dated Lee Minho sshi.

Her rumours about being someone’s mistress was surely fake too.. She never been hurt hearing those rumours, even when some people curse at her.. She didn’t mind it. She never been affacted by those silly rumours. But, that girls’s words really stab in her heart.
 

“She is just a low girl who welcoming any guys who come to her”
 

There’s always this feeling in her heart saying that maybe... She’s really that kind of girl. She decide to ignored all her rumours, playing deaf.. But, sometimes she wonders.. Did she really that low.

This is the fact that she’s pregnant someone’s child. She’s pregant without married. And even until now, her son never know about his father. She’s a low girl who willing to spread her legs for a guy who never love her. She’s willing to give herself to the man who didn’t even in his right mind. She’s sleeping with the drunk man. That prove enough that actually.. All those rumours about her being someone low is true..

Even last night.. She prove it once again that she acually a weak and low woman who can’t fight againts man..

“Joohyun sshi..”

Her second manager’s call make her snap from her thought. She quickly wiped her tears and try hard to smile.. “Wae?”

“There’s someone who want to meet you..”

“Who?”

“I don’t know.. He is a very good looking man..”

“A man?”

Why she feel uneasy hearing that word?

“De.. He’s in your waiting room.”

She nod.. “Arraseo..”

She walk slowly to her own waiting room. She never been visited by anyone when she’s working, especially a man. That conversation between Lee Minho’s satff still affected her. She didn’t know but she feel really hurt hearing those words. She know, they were right.. in fact, she really have a child. She kind of admit that she actually a low and weak girl who easily let guy touch her. Thanks to Kyungsan’s father who makes her see herself as a low girl.

She opened her room’s door and a man’s back figure welcoming her. She look down, remembering last night’s incident. She suddenly feel hurt and mad at him.. This is the effect of those silly conversation she shouldn’t heard. Men.. Every men seeing her as a low woman, every men fantazising nothing but her body. From his behaviour last night.. He actually not different from them.

“Why are you here?!” She said with cold voice

The man turn his back.. As she expected, Jung Yonghwa is here.

“O-oh.. I just-“

“If you want talk about last night then just go. I don’t want to talk about it.” She enter her waiting room and ignore him..

Yonghwa’s face turn confused. Why she react that way?

“Well, I just want to thank you..”

“You’re welcome. Now, go away!”

She can’t be serious right? How she act so differently now.. He sigh before he walk closer to her and face her. He know it, there’s something wrong. Her expression.. She look hurt and broken.

“Joohyun sshi.. Whats wrong?” He ask with wide eyes.. confused how she look like will break in anytime.

Joohyun just look down and avoid him, trying hard to forget what she heard earlier.. and trying to forget everything he did..

“Joohyun sshi.. Did something happened? Did something bothering you?”

She look up to him.. His face look so concerned. And it make her hurt even more. Those words from Lee Minho’s staff lingering continuously in her head and she can’t help but to remember about last night..

 

Flashback..

Joohyun opened her eyes when she feel the hug tightened.. Yonghwa’s brown and tired eyes welcoming her. She rub her eyes and try to loosened the hug, his hug was so tight.. She can’t even breath properly.

“Annyong..” He greet her with such a weird tone.

“Yah.. You still drunk? Just sleep okay, and let me go please..”

She try to let go but he just staring at her with stupid grin..

“Cheonsa..” He mumble..

“W-what?”

Without warning, he closed the gap between them and attacked her lips so suddenly.

She widened her eyes and gasp.. She try to push him but he tightened his grip.. Kissing her slow at first before move above her and fully kissing her. She can’t do anything underneath him, trying to push him yet his kiss slowly affected her. She slowly placed her palm on his shoulder and began to respond to his kiss. His lips taste heaven and she can’t really think straight, all she can think was.. It felt so right. He bit her lower lips and explored fully with his tounge and she did same.. All she did was pulling him closer and burying her fingers on his hair.

The tension between them heating up with he and her lips hard while she didn’t seem to mind it at all.. In fact she enjoying this. His hands slowly roaming all over her body and his lips move down to her jaw and neck. He manage to take off her thick jacket and explored her neck, bitting, and her skin.

She can’t think straight.. He just did whatever he want without even giving her time to breath.. As he  and bitted her earlobe and down to her shoulder, she moan softly as he the place he feel more sensitive. Hearing her moan, he bitted and it harder.. Leaving a kiss mark on her fair shoulder. She moan hard, loving the feel his tounge on her skin.

What is he doing? What is she doing? And what are they doing actually?

The thought suddenly crossed her mind and she finally get back to her right mind. She has to stopped this. If this continue, it will be dangerous for both of them. Even though she’s eager to have him too.. This is still wrong. And the fact that he was drunk...

She snapped.. Oh God, he’s drunk..

She push him yet he seems like didn’t budge.. He back to her lips and kissed her. Slowly and gently this time. God, how can she refuse this kind of kiss..

She closed her eyes again and kissed him back. One last time before she push him.

And they kept kissing gently yet eagerly. His hands stop to roamed her body and all he did just her hair as his lips kept moving with hers.

He slowly pull himself and panted hard and she didn’t like the feeling his lips leaving hers.. But, she had to stop. Or she will really lost her mind. She slowly opened her eyes and find him staring at her.. Smiling so sweetly to her. She blinks, this kind of moment... She didn’t really understand what’s with this feeling. She just suddenly blush and look away..

“Good night, angel..” He said..

She gulped..

And he suddenly peck her forehead. And slowly, he move and back to his position beside her. Hand still holding hers..

 “I have a best dream..” He smile and closed his eyes.. Probably going back to sleep.

She just staring at the ceiling with blank expression. What does that mean?

She get her head up.. She have to go back to her room before he suddenly awake and attacked her again. Her heart still racing up.. Her breath still uncontrolable.. She have this mix feeling and she didn’t really know what is this.. She enjoying this, in fact she’s happy.. But, she also feel stupid.. How can she let a drunk man did this to her? For the second times already..

 

Yes, she’s happy at that moment. But right, she’s stupid!! Too stupid to even felt happy! Of course he didn’t remember it.. He’s drunk. Oh well, all men are same.. Drunk and did something bad then forget it the next day. He’s just same with all the guys out there.

“Just go away! You nappeun namja!!” She scream her lungs out.. “I don’t want to see you ever again!!” She push him hard and runaway.

Yonghwa left dumbfounded.. He know, there must be something bothering her. Did he really do something bad? Aish.. He can’t even remember anything!!

With hard feeling, he left the room. Maybe, she’s still emotional now. He would probably going back to her.. If he really did something hurted, he would do anything to beg for her forgiveness.

**********
 

Joohyun cry herself at the restroom. She didn’t care with her make up or anything. Now, she realized.. that girl’s words really true. She’s really just a low girl who welcoming every guys. She didn’t even know until last night.. She even enjoying his kissed last night. Thanks to that girl’s words.. She actually, without her knowing.. Already being a stupid and weak woman. Kyuhyun and that kidnapper ahjussi.. She think they’re nice.. But, they probably just see her as an easy girl.. They must be think of her same as all the guys out there. Only her body..

“You’re so pitiful, Seo Joohyun. Once is enough and you even want another stupid guy ruined you. They’re right, you’re just a low woman!!”

She nag herself.

It’s good think Yonghwa didn’t go all the way last night. If he did it.. She’s sure, she would probably didn’t have strength to push him and she will just let him do anything. She would crying again today regreting everything just like nine years ago.

“Stupid!!”

The stupiest thing was she even had a good mood this morning. She even prepared for his painkiller, towel and even asked Hyoyeon onnie to cook the warm soup for him. Really really thanks to that girl, her mood change completely now. and her thought about Yonghwa ruined along with the rememberance of Kyuhyun who ever did the same thing to her nine years ago.


After calming herself.. She get out from the restroom and going back to her waiting room. Calling her cordi to fix her make up. Her cordi probably notice her swelled eyes but they didn’t dare to ask. The only person who dare to ask her right on the spot is Hyoyeon onnie. She didn’t know, she want her Hyoyeon onnie’s here, right at this moment but she feel too embarassed to tell her about last night incident.. Hyoyeon onnie would probably blame her too.. Saying how stupid she is.

The photoshoot began again. Her cordi must be really great to be able to cover her swelled eyes with make up. She back to her usual appearance.. Elegant model but the smile can’t really reach her eyes.. Especially when she know the girl who said bad things about her earlier is here, she’s sitting with the bunch of Lee Minho’s staff.

She feel uncomfortable with her stare.. That girl clearly show her hatred towards her. It make her confidence faded away infront of the camera..

“Joohyun sshi, are you alright?” Lee Minho ask her between their photo session..

She try to smile.. “I’m okay Minho sshi.. Just a bit tired.”

“You want to take a rest for awhile?”

She shook her head weakly.. “I better finish this photoshoot quickly and rest at home..”

“Okay then.. Let’s make this finish soon..”

“Thank you..”

She smile and try to back to her role as a professional model. She never ever affected by those bad rumours before.. And she will try to not affected by it today. she better didn’t look at that girl’s direction. And she better forget about last night incident.. It’s not the first time she’s received harsh comments and this is not her first time to be hurted by a man, So why bothered..

**********
 

Yonghwa enter his car with confused mind. The look on her face really bothered him and he can’t do anything.. He thought he behaved well when he’s drunk last night since Joohyun sshi prepared everything for him. If he did something hurting, what with the kind treatment he received this morning?. The worse is he can’t really remember anything at all.. he’s not a good drinker to began with, he didn’t even know how many bottles he drunk last night or he didn’t even remember how Seo Joohyun managed to brought him to her house.

He rest his head on the steer wheel, he still feel tipsy but he tried really hard to remember. Everything is black on his memory.. He just remember he brought her to the Deokbokki stall near Han river and...

He didn’t even remember what he’s talking when he drunk...

He rub his face with his palm.. Let’s think it when he’s calm. For now, he will just go to find some comfort. With that he drive to his home to freshened himself before going to fetch his daughter.. He need to see his daughter’s cute smile and her lovely gesture to make him calm and think straight..

**********
 

“Appa!!!” Sooyeon run excitedly towards him as soon as she get out from her school gate..

He spread his arms and kneel down to match with her height. Sooyeon thrown herself to his father’s embrace and kiss his cheek..

“Appa, where are you going this morning? I just saw Jungshin and Minhyuk oppa at home today..”

He hold her tight and caressed her cheek.. “I’m sorry.. Appa just have something important to do.” He lied... “Where do you want to go for lunch? Appa especially feel really hungry now..”

“I want pasta!!!”

“Okay.. As expected, my daughter knows her Appa the best.”

“Appa’s favorite..”

“Let’s go..” He bring her to his car. He opened the passanger seat and drop her carefully like she’s a princess before he put on her seatbelt. “Ready my princess..”

Sooyeon smile cutely.. “Palli.. Drive the princess to her destination..” She joked

“With all my heart..” He gave the salute gesture and kiss her cheek before going to the driver seat.

This is his comfort.. His daughter is the only one who can calm his heart whatever problem he’s facing. It wont turn out to be like this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter