Chapter 5

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five - Move On

 

Joohyun sit beside Yonghwa with awkward smile.. she’s invited by Taeyeon to have lunch with them. she’s not really used to eat with so many people like this.. 7 persons are quite a lot for her because usually she just eat with Hyoyeon or some of her stylist onnies.

“What do you want to eat?” Taeyeon ask her..

“Ah.. just Korean meal please..” She said.

She bow awkwardly and notice the little girl infront of her just staring at her.. she tried to smile to her while the others busy chatting with each other..

“Onnie.. you look familiar..” The little girl said out of nowhere..

“Eh?”

“Sooyeon ah.. It’s rude..” Taeyeon warn her daughter

“I just feel like seeing her several times before..” Sooyeon continue..

“Maybe you saw her on TV, Sooyeon ah..” Minhyuk suddenly said.. “Our National Sweetheart.. hihi..”

“Aniyo.. I’m sure I saw this onnie often, not in TV..”

“Hey.. sweety, she’s not your onnie.. call her ahjumma, she’s your parents’s friend..” Yonghwa simply said..

Joohyun turn and glare at him.. “Ahjumma?!”

“Wae? Thats the fact.. you are not her onnie.. Ah, if not.. just call her Imo..” Yonghwa said to Sooyeon..

Joohyun rolled her eyes in annoyance.. “No.. you can call me onnie.. I don’t mind..”

“Right.. appa, a pretty girl like her should be called onnie. Ahjumma is for middle age and ugly woman..”

“Who said that?” Taeyeon ask..

“Minhyuk oppa.. he said, ahjumma and ahjussi is for ugly persons.. if they’re handsome like him, we should call him oppa.. So, I should call her onnie, since she’s pretty..” Sooyeon pointed at Joohyun..

Joohyun smile widely at her.. this little girl is so cute.. She thought..

Except Joohyun.. everyone glare at Minhyuk..

“Yah.. how can you teach something bad to my daughter!” Taeyeon glare..

Minhyuk giggled.. “I don’t want she called me ahjussi.. so..”

Yonghwa and Jungshin just shook their head.. and back to eat their food..

“Ah.. I saw her in Minhyuk oppa’s room!!” Sooyeon said excitedly, like she just have solved the difficult mathematics problems..

“What?!!” All of them widened their eyes in shock..

Joohyun gaped in shock.. What the hell?!!

“Right.. oppa?”

“Wow wow wow.. Don’t misunderstand it.. she saw her on the posters in my room. You know.. I’m her fan.. so, I have plenty of her posters.. that doesn’t mean anything..” Minhyuk said in panic..

They’re sigh..

“I thought you two have some affair..” Taeyeon said..

“Taeyeon sshi.. I’m not even close with him..” Joohyun try to explain..

“But you’re close with Yonghwa, right?”

“We’re not!” Joohyun and Yonghwa said at the same time before glaring at each other..

“Aish.. whatever..” Jungshin said and continue eating..

“Why are you so quite?” Taeyeon ask Jonghyun in low tune..

Yonghwa glance at them as he still can heard them..

Jonghyun smile.. “I just like this atmosphere.. we’re look like a family..”

“We are..” Taeyeon said..

“Don’t you want to go somewhere tomorrow?” Jonghyun ask..

“Bring me wherever you want..”

“The filming will started tomorrow. So I can’t go.. if you want to go somewhere, just go with Yonghwa sshi and Sooyeon..”

Taeyeon pout.. “Let’s see..”

Yonghwa can see from her expression.. she’s dissapointed. Oh well, Kim Taeyeon.. seems like we really need to talk about this.. to clear all this misunderstanding..

“Joohyun sshi..” Jonghyun called..

“Deh?”

“How about the filming tomorrow? You already know the concept?”

Joohyun shook her head.. “We will have the meeting tonight.. like I said, I’m okay with any concept. Don’t worry..”

Jonghyun just nod.. and all of them continue eating with little chat.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

“Sooyoung said she want to visit our home tomorrow.. what should I do? We can’t let her meet Kyungsan..”
 

She read the text from Hyoyeon for several times. Feeling colder than she should be. she just done with the meeting for the concept of filming tomorrow and suddenly want to take a walk around the resort.

She sigh before type the reply..
 

“Just tell her I’m abroad. She can visit when I’m back.”
 

How she wish Sooyoung and Kyuhyun will never appeared in her life anymore. But, it’s impossible..

She reach the park at one of the corner of the resort. The snow covered almost all the road yet there’s still plenty of people there. The park has a beautiful scenery even it’s night and cold. It make her a bit proud of herself. Being a Model of this Hotel and Resort.

She walk towards the one of the bench.. she sigh with the sight near her, a couple seems enjoying their own little world without minding the others.. well, in cold season like this, kissing is the alternative to make your body feel warm. They just can done it in their room, why must bother others with the sght of own romantic drama. She ignore them and keep walking to the bench near them when suddenly someone grab her wrist and pull her to hide behind the big oak tree.. the hand covered from behind and the arms circling in her neck

What the?! She rolled her eyes and try to let herself..

“Hush.. don’t disturb them..”

She know this voice owner.. kidnapper ahjussi!!

“Mmm..mm..mm..” She mumble because covered by him.

Yonghwa let her go and turn her to face him..

“What are you doing?!”

He place his finger on her lips.. “Hush.. I don’t want anyone to disturb them. I want to know how long they will be like this..”

She frown.. not really understand his words.. she then peek at the couple who’s still busy kissing each other. After carefully looking, she finally recognize them..

“Omo!!” She covered her own mouth and eyeing the guy infront of her..

Yonghwa turn back and keep looking at the kissing couple..

“Yah.. are you crazy?” Joohyun said with low but strong voice.. make sure he is the only one who can hear her

“What?”

“Stop them.. don’t you feel hurt seeing them like that? Oh my God!!! She’s your freaking ex-wife!!”

“Can you please be quite?”

“Impossible.. you still have the heart to witness this?” She whispered..

He just ignore her and keep looking at her ex-wife and her new guy.

Few seconds later, they stop kissing and smile to each other.. Yonghwa and Joohyun quickly hide as they will get punished if they got caught. Taeyeon and Jonghyun can’t even imagine that the two people witnessed their sweet moment. They stood up and leave the park while holding each other’s hands..

Yonghwa glance at his wristwatch before exhale the heavy sigh. Without saying anything to the famous model infront of him.. he walk away.

*****

She should ignore him.. she should go with her plan earlier, sitting on the bench and thinking about herself. But, she find her eyes following his back figure.. There’s dissapointement in his eyes when he witnessed his ex-wife kissing another man, but tried to act normal. Without her knowing, she followed his steps..

“Are you okay?”

He stop and turn back.. “Wae?”

“I mean.. I don’t think you’re okay after you saw them.. well.”

“Of course, I’m not okay..” He turn and walk again

She slightly run to match her steps with him.. she want to comfort him, but she doesn’t know what to say or how to make him calm. He clearly doesn’t feel right, she can hear his sigh several times. It’s crazy to think that she’s following him because she’s worried and feel bad for him.

They walk without saying anything. even when they’re separate to each other’s room, no ‘good night’ or ‘see you’ words be said. she didn’t feel bad though.. instead she feel relieved when he enter his room, at least he’s not doing something stupid. She sigh.. why would she care anyway?

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

Filming in one of the hotel’s room and explain all the good things about the hotel. The interior of the hotel, until the good foods you can find in hotel’s restaurant. she did all in one shots without any mistake. the most awaited filming for her was the snowboarding concept. The ski resort they’re staying at really have good slopes. Special for today filming.. they closed the resort to make Seo Joohyun feel comfortable.

She come out after all prepared for the filming. Wearing the eye catching outfits while holding the snowboard the production team preapared for her..

“Seo Joohyun sshi..” Taeyeon welcoming her with smile..

All of them already well prepared include the three kidnappers who dress like an experts.

“Thank you.. because of you, we can ride the whole day without anyone disturb..” Taeyeon said.

“Ah.. it’s not because of me..”

“Onnie.. there’s someone who dress so much like you.” Sooyoen suddenly appeared.. looking cute with her white clothes..

“Ah.. she’s the stuntwoman.”

“You can’t ride, Joohyun sshi?”

Joohyun shook her head.. “I’ve never learn how to ride. It’s not really important though..”

“Well.. let’s go.” Taeyeon said while holding Sooyeon’s hand..

*****

“It’s look heavy..” Yonghwa said to Wooyoung who busy with his 6mm camera.. “Will you be okay?”

“Hyung.. Wooyoung is an expert in this. he can ride well, so don’t worry..” Jungshin said..

“But it’s still dangerous if you ride while holding the heavy camera like that..”

“It’s okay.. I will quickly done this.. after that, we can having fun the whole day. since the resort closed because of special treatment for Seo Joohyun..” Wooyoung said

Yonghwa just sigh..

He look around and saw Taeyeon and Sooyeon happily playing with the snow while Jonghyun busy chatting with the director. He walk towards Taeyeon and whispered to her.. “Let’s talk after this..”

Taeyeon look at him confuse.. “What do you want to talk?”

“Something important. Just the two of us.. no,.. bring Sooyeon too..”

“Oh.. okay.”

**********

Joohyun can see Yonghwa talk with Taeyeon but decide to not really bothering by it. it’s not her bussiness anyway.. she walk towards her stuntwoman and bow.. “Thanks for your help..”

“Ah.. de.. I will work hard.” The stuntwoman bow back at her..

The stuntwoman looks like an expert when she ride the slope.. the cameraman amazed her too because he can match the stuntwoman while holding the camera.. she want to learn but never had a chance.

“Seo Joohyun sshi.. prepared yourself.. we will begin to shots your part.” The director ordered..

“Deh..”

She try to put her board but doesn’t know what to do..

“Seo Joohyun sshi.. may I help you?” Suddenly Minhyuk appeared infront of her

She thought for a moment and decide to agree.. like what they said, they’re here to be her companion. They should taking care of her..

Come to think of it.. why Jung Yonghwa doesn’t really do anything? He said he asked by Jonghyun to accompany her.. only this cute guy infront of her who always stay by her side while he just going around and talked with the staff or with Taeyeon and his daughter.. She pout, slightly dissapointed.

Minhyuk trying really hard to hide his blushing face when he had to help his idol to put on her board.

“Can you stand up?” He ask..

She snap from her thought.. “De.. thank you..” Joohyun give him a smile.. enough to make his heart fluttering.

**********

The filming went well. Even though Joohyun sometimes make mistakes. Everyone seems enjoying seeing her being lively infront of camera becasue in real life.. She’s not that friendly to the staffs.

When the filming ended.. everyone cheers in joy. Finally they can enjoying the real holiday after few days of filming. The ski resort is the best choice for winter holiday. Everyone quickly prepared their board and started to roaming around. Between them, there’s an expert, there’s a begginer or even the totally clueless person. But, the atmosphere seems joyful.

Yonghwa make everyone surprise with his skill in snowboarding. Riding from the highest slope back and forth without really minding others. he just riding alone ignoring the call from his bestfriends or not in the mood to join his ex-wife to teach their daughter.. Sooyeon will be fine without him, since Jonghyun is with them. He look likes he’s showing off his skill to everyone.. Joohyun doesn’t really want to conclude anything, instead of showing off.. she know, he just want to forget his heartbreak for a moment.

She didn’t want to admit it.. but, she’s pitying him. she want to know how he’s gonna be faced this. it’s obvious that he still have feelings for Taeyeon.

“Triangle love.. the three persons involved will never feel the same happiness. There’s always two person. The other one, surely.. will left out and hurt alone without the others noticed.. I know that feeling very well..”

She said in her heart..

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

“Yong..” Taeyeon wave at him while holding their daughter’s hand..

They’re promise to meet in the park after they done playing.

“Sweety, aren’t you cold?” Yonghwa ask Sooyeon who really love the snow.

“No.. I wear so many clothes inside..” His little angel said..

“You can play here while omma and appa talk.. just make the snowman here. appa will bring you to the good place later..”

“De.” Sooyeon nod excitedly..

“What do you want to talk about?” Taeyeon ask..

“I saw you and Jonghyun kissing here few night ago..” He simply said..

Taeyen widened her eyes.. totally didn’t expected it..

He let out a small laugh.. “It’s okay.. there’s nothing wrong to kiss your fiancee.”

“Y-yong..”

“Sooyeon ah.. don’t moved from your spot. Just stay there okay..”

“De, appa..” Sooyeon nod and continue to play with the snow.

Yonghwa sit at the nearest bench. He shouldn’t never let his daughter dissapeared from his sight.. The kidnapping thing still left him trauma..

Taeyeon join him to sit..

“You lied, right?” He ask..

She frown.. “Yong.. please, speak clearer.. I don’t really understand. What do you mean?”

He sigh.. “You said you still love me..”

“T-that.. I’m telling the truth.”

“You once loved me. But not anymore.. just admit it.”

Taeyeon just stare at him without answering..

“Fine.. let me explain it to you..” He sigh before continue.. “We know each other since high school. When we’re 16. Let say, half of our life.. we spent it together. I get it when you said you still love me, because there’s no other man except me in your life before. You can’t admit your own feeling for Jonghyun because for 15 years you always said you love me.. it’s hard to change.”

“I don’t get it..”

“You love him Taeyeon ah. Your affection to me is not love anymore.. you make me confused when you said you still love me. You’re not. And all your behaviour these days make sense. How many times I caught your dissapointed look when he’s not here.Your kiss... well.. I saw it from the start to the end.. only two people who love each other can kiss like that.”

She gulped.. “Did I.. hurt.. you?”

He nod weakly.. “Mmm.. that was the first time.. I saw you kissing another man.. my heart is in a mess these few days. Well, maybe.. this is what Junsu felt when I purposely kissed you infront of him.. do you remember what he said to me?”

She try hard to smile and shook her head.. “Not really.. I don’t even remember his face.”

“I told him that we’re already together s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter