Chapter 3

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joohyun glare at the three man in the room. They stare at her with amazed, like they see something miraculous. Well, she used to see this kind of stare from her fans. But, aren’t they kidnappers? Usually kidnapper was scary.

Hyoyeon chuckled.. “Seems they’re really your fans, Seohyun ah..” She continue to giggled..

Joohyun look at Kyungsan who seems hide his happiness, he close his mouth with is palm and laugh.. she glare at him..

“I really think that you are the one who planned this, Cho Kyungsan. You seems enjoying this.”

Kyungsan then stop laughing and sit straight. He shook his head.. “A-aniyo..”

“Can I believe you? If this is really your plan, you know what you just did, right?”

Kyungsan look down and grab Hyoyeon’s hand..

“Seohyun ah.. stop it.” Hyoyeon said and pat Kyungsan’s shoulder..

Yonghwa who keep staring at her all along then snap out when he saw Joohyun’s cold glare to Kyungsan. He look at Kyungsan, he seems afraid of her.. he doesn’t expected that Korean national sweetheart can be this scary.. he take a deep breath, try to calm himself. He look at Minyuk and Jungshin who still can’t back to their sense.. he then look at Kyungsan once again. again, he feel pity towards this boy..

“I’m sorry Seo Joohyun sshi. But, can you please be gentle a bit to him? He is your so-“ He stop talking. he look at Kyungsan once again and then look at her, back and forth..

He widened his eyes.. “Y-your.. s-son?!!!” He exclaimed..

“Son?!!” Minhyuk and Jungshin look at each other. Then stare at her with hanging mouth..

Joohyun sigh.. “First.. can yo-“

“Who’s the father?” Minhyuk ask suddenly.. “Is he someone who ever had scandal with you? Is he a model, actor, singer or who?!” He add with such a fast tone..

Joohyun glare at him.. “Can you calm first. I just want to say a few words..”

“You said you don’t have boyfriend.. how come you have a son, eight years?” Jungshin look at her with such dissapointed looks.

Joohyun just ignore Jungshin and look at Yonghwa who just keep silence.. “You are the leader. Can you just make them shut up!”

Yonghwa look at them, signaling them to be calm..

After she feel the two man beside her already obeyed their leader. She sigh relieved..

“Okay.. fine, he is my son. So what?” She coldly ask..

Yonghwa just keep his eyes on hers..

She then placed the suitcase she brought with her and opened it.. “This, 300 million..” She show it to him.

“You can check whether this money is real or fake.”

Yonghwa doesn’t have choice but followed her. even though this will be hurt his pride but he still have to check. What if this money is fake?.. he touch the money with his finger and rub it, trying to feeling the realness on them.. he then nod when he find this money real.

“And this..” Joohyun place one more suitcase on the table.. make Yonghwa look at her confuse.. “200 million more. To shut up your mouth.”

“What?”

“I give you 200 million. For you three to shut up your freaking mouth. Just pretend that nothing happened between us and just pretend that you never see my son.”

Yonghwa chuckled.. “What do you mean, Miss?

“Well, I forbid the three of you to spread this news, that I have a son. Don’t you dare to tell people about him. don’t tell to your friends, your girlfriend, your parents or even to yourself. don’t ever mentioned about me and my son.” She look at him with straight and cold eyes. without any fear.

Yonghwa raise his eyebrow..

“Listen, you kidnapper ahjussi. If ever this news spread, then the culprit must be the three of you. I wouldn’t hesitate to call the police if it happened. And you must pay back this 300 million to me.”

“You threaten me?”

“Of course. Well, just be a gentleman and shut your freaking mouth. Then the problem solved. I know your name, and I have your picture. Jung Yonghwa sshi, I hope you can do this small favor to me..” She smirk at him..

Yonghwa nod slightly.. “You know, you don’t have to do this Seo Joohyun sshi. I won’t tell anyone about this. because as your fans, I must protect you from any harm. But, can you tell the detail to me. I’m really curious right now”

“Oh, please tell us Seo Joohyun sshi. we’re really your fans, we swear we wouldn’t spread it.” Minhyuk show his pretty eyesmile to her..

“Well, if you don’t want we think bad about you, just say it. I will stop become your fans if you don’t tell us. So, you’re this kind of woman. A liar? A fake goddess.” Jungshin said with sharp tone.

“You don’t have to know!” Hyoyeon bug in..

Minhyuk and Jungshin glare at her..

“Do you think I will tell you? You don’t have to be my fans, I don’t need fans like you.”

“Then, we will just spread the news..” Yonghwa say threatening

“Then I will call the police and get back my 300 million.. you must thanks me that I still have the heart to gave you more than 300 million. If you need anything, you can call my onnie, she will give her card to you later. So, I think you don’t have any choice beside to shut your mouth, kidnapper ahjussi!”

Yonghwa silence for awhile before laugh.. “Arraseo. I’m just kidding. I promise you, I wouldn’t tell anyone. I don’t really care about your life actually, I just adore your beauty. I don’t care about your personality or your love life. I’m just gratefull you give me this 300 million. You know, you just save my life.”

Joohyun frown..

“So, it’s deal then. You can get your son back. And please take back that another suitcase. I don’t need it.” He pointed at 200 million suitcase.

“But, Seo Joohyun sshi.. can we get your autograph?” Minhyuk ask while offered the pen to her..

Joohyun glare at him.. “You’re really an annoying kidnapper!!” She shout but still take the pen.. “Where?!” She shout again..

“Here” Minhyuk pointed at his back.. let Joohyun sign in his white shirt..

Joohyun the give him her autograpgh..

“I want it too..” Jungshin said as he give her his photo, pleased Joohyun to sign on the back at it.. Joohyun sigh and sign it with fast speed.

“You don’t want, Hyung?” Minhyuk ask to Yonghwa..

Yonghwa shook his head.. Joohyun smirk and offered her hand.

“I will take your promise Jung Yonghwa sshi. well, I beg you for this. just pretend nothing happened.”

Yonghwa take her hand and shake it.. “I promise you. and.. I beg you, to treat Kyungsan well. Like what I said to you in the phone, he look lonely. it must be because of you. because he is your son, so treat him like your son..” Yonghwa pull his hand and grab the money suitcase..

“This is my card. Call me if you need something.” Hyoyeon gave her card to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa take it and smile.. “Why I can’t get yours, Joohyun sshi?”

Joohyun just quiet and glare at him..

“Well, we’re going now. thank you very much for this.” He bow at her then leave the room..

“Joohyun sshi. I wish to meet you again. I’m really your fan!!” Minhyuk bow and wave at her before followed Yonghwa out from the room..

“Kyungsan ah.. see you again.” Jungshin wave at Kyungsan. Kyungsan threw a smile to him and wave too.. “And you too, Joohyun sshi and your onnie too.” He bow then leave.

“What a weird kidnappers..” Hyoyeon said after they left..

“Do you think they will keep their promise, onnie?” Joohyun ask..

Hyoyeon sigh.. “Well, just trust them. They’re not like bad guys. It’s strange though..”

“They’re not bad persons.” Kyungsan said..

“If they’re not bad, then why they kidnapped you?” Joohyun folded her hands.. Kyungsan just look down.. “They’re surely bad.” She then quickly get out from the room. Hyoyeon and Kyungsan followed her.

“VIP room 5..” Joohyun opened her purse when she reach the cashier..

“Room 5 already being payed miss.” Said the chasier

She frown.. “Who?”

“One of the three man who just go out.”
 

“Huh, that weird kidnappers. Well, they just get so much money after all.” She thought
 

“Arraseo. Let’s go onnie.” She said as she walk out.

***

Joohyun rest her head as soon as they started the car. Her eyes closed as she sometimes massage her temple.

“Are you okay, Seohyun ah?” Hyoyeon look at her with concerned as she drive..

Joohyun sigh.. “Onnie, bring him to hospital after you drop me home.”

“Huh?”

“Bring Kyungsan to hospital. Just let him fully check up his condition. Maybe something wrong happened when he kidnapped.”

“I’m fine, omma. Those ahjussi take care of me well.” Kyungsan said..

“They didn’t hit you?”

Kyungsan shook his head.. “They give me a freedom.”

“So, why don’t you try to escape?”

“Eh?” Kyungsan frown

“They give you so much freedom, never hit you, and even treat you an expensive steak. Then, why you don’t run away? you ask them to threaten me, right? I’m sure this is your plan..” She said sharply.

Kyungsan just look down..

“Seohyun ah, don’t be so tough on him.”

“How can’t I onnie? He just added more problem to us, that three guys aware about my secret. What should I do. now our lives is depend on them. If they spread it, we’re died. Not about my career but our lives. How can I got money to take care of him until he grown up. We need money, for his life, his education and his future. We’re just depend on my job!!” She shout.

“But this is not his fault, stop make him scared..” Hyoyeon glace at Kyungsan who keep his head down

“I know this is not his fault. Everything is my fault. But, I just want him to understand me. even though he just eight, I know he aware my situation. How can he just let random stangers to know about my secret. I know I’m not a good mom for him, but I did all just for him! he should be understand that he’s not an ordinary kid. He don’t have dad and his mom work hard for him. he must be understand.” Tears finally come down from her eyes..

“I’m sorry. omma.” Kyungsan said with heavy voice before he sob and finally cry.

“Seohyun ah. he’s just eight. You can’t expect him to understand your situation. He just a kid.” Hyoyeon feel panic when she saw both of them cry.

“I know onnie. I’m just feel so angry right now. he giggled when that three guy found out the truth between us. I know this is his plan, thats why I’m really mad.” She wiped her tears

“It’s okay Seohyun ah. just hope that three guy keep their promise.”

“I’m sure they will keep it. they’re not bad persons. You can trust me this time, m-mom.”

“Why are you so sure?”

“I spent the whole day with them. Ahjussi is a nice person. We even become friend.”

Joohyun take a deep breath.. “Arraseo. But, listen to me this time, Cho Kyungsan. I just forgive you once. If you still have heart to troubled me, then I will just leave you alone. you know I’m always serious with my words. So, don’t ever think of another joke to me. I give you the second chance, and there’s no third chance!”

“I’m sorry. I will behave from now.” He look down again..

Joohyun sigh and rest her head.. “Fine, then just go to hospital and simply check up your condition.”

Kyungsan just nod. He couldn’t let his mom angry again even though he’s sure he is fine.

Hyoyeon tap Kyungsan’s shoulder. She understand what he think. it must be really hard for an eight years old kid to carry this burden. He’s just a kid, he shouldn’t be troubled by his mom’s situation. But, she can’t do anything. she understand Seohyun more than anyone else, she know Seohyun doesn’t want this too but she must. She just hope both to live well, she have to help them.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

As soon as Yonghwa got the money. he called Sooyeon’s kidnapper immediatelly. Now, here they are. Sitting in another cafe and wait for the next instruction from them. Yonghwa wait anxiously, he want to meet his daughter soon but that kidnapper still haven’t decide where they should meet. It’s really annoying! Minhyuk and Jungshin keep talking about Seo Joohyun. still can’t believe that they’re just met her.

“But, she’s not like what we expected.” Jungshin suddenly say.. “Maybe, she’s secretly married with someone.”

“But, Kyungsan said he doesn’t have dad. What does that mean? He even doesn’t know his appa.” Minhyuk ask back..

Yonghwa sigh.. “That mean, Seo Joohyun got pregnant before married. And I think, that guy was runaway, don’t want to take responsibility. It’s usually like that.”

“In the drama.” Jungshin nod

“Aish!! Who’s that bastard. How can he make our Seo Joohyun suffered like that.” Minhyuk clenched his fist.

Yonghwa just laugh seeing Minhyuk’s angry face. Among them, Minhyuk is the one who really love her as a fan. He is a supportive fan who want his idol find her happiness. Yonghwa is her hardcore fan in his college days. But as soon as he grow mature, he just being an ordinary uncle fan. Not really following all her activity anymore.

“Kyungsan is eight years now. so, it’s likely nine years ago she got pregnant. Did she showed some hints about her pregnancy?” Jungshin ask..

Yonghwa and Minhyuk rest their chin on their palm and begin to think..

“Nine years ago? hmm.. I don’t really remember. Thats when we’re still in college, right?” Yonghwa said..

“Oh!!” Minhyuk exclaimed.. “I think she stayed in US about one and half years. She said she’s going to study there. When she’s 19 or 20.” He nod as he remember clearly..

“Ah.. I remember now. and she back as she said she didn’t passed the test.” Jungshin clap his hands..

Yonghwa sigh.. “So, she’s pregnant then. She’s got huge trouble when she still so young.”

Jungshin and Minhyuk nod. Suddenly feel pity for her.

Suddenly Yonghwa’s phone vibrated. He quickly opened the message. Finally, text from that kidnapper

Meet me at the empty mansion near your daughter’s shool. Bring the money, not police!!

He take a deep breath and quickly leave.

***

“Hyung.. it’s scary here. what if they plan to kill us after they get the money? to erase the witness and proof!” Minhyuk said as they arrive at the empty mansion.

Yonghwa come out from his car.. “You two just stay here. I will save my daughter myself.”

“But, it’s dangerous Hyung..” Jungshin want to come out too but Yonghwa glare at him

“You stay here, Jungshin ah. it’s okay. If he want to kill me, then I will kill him first.” Yonghwa smile..

Seeing Jungshin and Minhyuk doesn’t have anything to say anymore. he walk towards inside. He pray first, hoping they will be fine.

“Annyonghaeseoyo. Mr Jung. I guess.” A voice startled him.

He walk towards the room where the voice come from. His blood feel like boiling seeing his daughter being tied by the rope in her hands and feet. Two guys guarding her and one just stood with his head up, staring at him. all of them wearing mask. She look more skinny and she look so messy.

“A.. ppa.” Sooyeon call him with soundless voice. He try to hold his anger.

“What the hell are you doing to her!!!” He shout.

“Calm down, sir. We’re just doing what kidnappers should do. your daughter is a bit stubborn so.. yeah, you know what I mean..” The leader say while smiling.

“You bastard!! She’s just a kid. Why you torture her like this!! you, ing trash! Get your hands out from her!!!”

“Wow.. what a good words from you.” He smirk.. “I know you have companion out there. Who they are? Police?”

“They’re my friends.” He said angrily.

“Okay, look like you’re right. my men just confirm it.. so, you brought the money?!”

“Untie that ing rope from her first! And give her to me.!”

“What if you runaway? And that money was fake?” He pointed at the suitcase in Yonghwa’s hand

Yonghwa opened the suitcase and take one pack of money. he then throw it to the leader.. “I wouldn’t run and this money isn’t fake. Check it yourself!!”

The leader look at the money and nod.. “Untie her!!” He said to her men.

Yonghwa sigh relieved.

“So, what next Mr Jung?” The leader ask as he hold Sooyeon shoulder and make her stand infront of her dad.

Yonghwa take a deep breath and slowly approach them. As he stand closer, his right hand grab Sooyeon’s hand while his left give the suitcase to the leader.

“Don’t try anything funny. Let’s just solved this cool. As you get this money, we’re free. Don’t even think of another plan!” Yonghwa glare at the leader before he pull out his hand from the suitcase.

The leader smirk.. “Arraseo. Because you obeyed me well and you give this money on time. I will let you go. I promise. You can go..”

“Deal.” Yonghwa nod as he pull Sooyeon’s hand to him. he let out the suitcase and hug his daughter tight.

Without warning, Yonghwa piggyback Sooyeon and quickly leave.

“It’s nice to cooperate with you. Mr Jung!! We should do this more.” The leader shout with loud laugh echoing the whole room.

“Damn you ing trash guy!!!” He answered with scream.

As he come out from the mansion. Jungshin and Minhyuk ready to start the car. He run towards them and tell them to quick. And finally they left the mansion.

“Sooyeon ah. you okay?” Yonghwa hug his daughter and give her kiss in her head.

“Appa.. I’m scared.”

“Oh my God. It’s okay now sweety. Appa is here. samchun is here too. You’re save now” Yonghwa her hair and let her rest in his embrace.

“Sooyeon ah. I’m sorry.. samchun can’t protect you.” Minhyuk sob.. Jungshin look at her with concern as he drive.

“It’s okay. Appa is here..” Yonghwa whispered that words several times to her ears. She must be really scared.. damn that kidnapper!!

Sooyeon hug her dad tight and crying loudly while keep saying she’s scared.. Yonghwa kept whispered his words to encourge her. he pat her back softly and let her crying and let out all her fears.

“Jungshin ah.. bring us to hospital. She must get some infusion there. she need to check up” Yonghwa said.

Jungshin nod and drive faster.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Yonghwa sit helpless infront of patient room. Sooyeon is there and get her body fully check up. He cover his face with his palm and sigh heavily. Hoping his daughter will be fine..

His heart is in messy now. Sooyeon’s condition just kill him badly. She kept trembling along the way to hospital. her body temperature was high and she kept muttering the words ‘Appa, I’m scared’. He didn’t expected she will be this bad. That kidnapper promised him in the phone that he wouldn’t do anything bad to her. but well, how stupid him to believe that bastard.

He take a deep breath.. Taeyeon.. he need Taeyeon right now. he need her to comfort him. he need her to say ‘It’s okay now, don’t worry Sooyeon must be fine’. He need her to pat his back. He need her to calm his messy heart. He need her badly. But, he know she will get heart attack if she know about Sooyeon’s condition. Instead of getting her to calm him, he will get scolded and hit by her. She will be cry and he doesn’t want to see it. he hate her tears.

“Oh.. ahjussi?” A familiar voice greet him and it make him opened his eyes. Kyungsan?

He look at the little boy confuse and worriedly.. “What are you doing here? is something bad happened?”

Kyungsan smile and shook his head.. “Aniyo. Well, mom suggested me to have full check up..”

Yonghwa quite for awhile before he chuckled.. “Ah.. whether you have something wrong in your body when you being kidnapped?”

“Well..” Kyungsan nod..

“So, there’s bruise in your body?”

Kyungsan shook his head.. “I’m definitely fine. you didn’t do anything bad to me. instead, doctor said I ate too much last night. hihi.” He giggled..

Yonghwa laugh.. “Ah.. Pizza? I told you don’t eat too much, but just just ignored me.”

“Y-you bought him.. P-pizza?” Hyoyeon who just stand still beside Kyungsan finally speak.

“Deh. He said he want pizza, so we ordered it. I’m sorry, I can’t make him stop eating in the middle of night.. miss?” Yonghwa ask carefully, he doesn’t remember this girl’s name eventhough she already gave him her card.

“Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon imnida.” Hyoyeon bow at him..

He bow back.. “I’m Jung Yonghwa. Sorry if I can’t greet you properly earlier.” He smile.

Hyoyeon frown. What kind of kidnapper he is? How can he behave so nice infront of his ex-hostage?

“Well, it’s okay if you don’t believe me. but, please tell this to Seo Joohyun sshi. I will keep my promise. I wouldn’t spread her secret. You can count on me for this, because I don’t really care about someone’s problem.” He said..

“See, Imo. Ahjussi is a nice guy. We even become friend now. right ahjussi?” Kyungsan said.

Yonghwa just smile and Kyungsan’s hair. Hyoyeon just nod, still can’t understand this guy’s mind.

“Ah.. ahjussi, why are you here?” Kyungsan suddenly ask..

Yonghwa’s smile faded. He sigh.. “Well, my daughter sick.”

Kyungsan and Hyoyeon widened their eyes..

“I hope she’s fine, ahjussi..”

“Y-you have d-daughter?!” Hyoyeon can’t hide her shocked face..

Yonghwa just simply nod..

“How old??” She keep as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter