Chapter 12

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

 

Yonghwa opened the door with wide grin on his face. Not seeing her just for hours and he already miss her so much like this. He have to go to work early in morning and found her sleeping soundly beside him. She took care of his fever the whole night resulted she didn’t get enough sleep. So, he just left to work without waking her up but he still wrote a note for her. Asking her to stay until he got back.

Now, there she is.. He find her sitting blankly at the sofa. She seems like in the deep thought to even realized that he’s back. He saw many snacks at the table untouched. He sigh before he step closer to her and kiss her head, making her snapped from her thought..

Joohyun look up to him.. “You’ve back?”

He nod and sit beside her..

“Have you eaten?” She ask as she look at the watch. It’s almost dinner time..

He shook his head.. “Mianhae.. Were you bored?”

“No. I asked Hyoyeon onnie to came and she did..”

“Keure? No wonder there’s so many snacks here..” He glance at the table..

She get up and walk towards the kitchen.. “What do you want for dinner?”

He followed her after taking off his coat.. “I bought some dish. We just need to heat it..”

She nod... “I will prepare it.”

He kiss her cheek before he walk to the bathroom to freshened himself.

Joohyun just need to heated the soybean paste stew he bought and served the Kimchi. Thankfully she cooked rice already. She make a simple omelette and their dinner is ready in a flash.

He come out from his room not long after, already changed to comfortable clothes. His eyes sparkled seeing his dinning table full of dish. It’s not like she cook it by herself though but the feeling of having someone to prepared his dinner after his tiring work day is overwhelming.

They sit face to face and wish each other a good meal before eating in peace. Comfortably smiling and laughing...

******************************
 

“Why did you asked Hyoyeon sshi to come?” He ask when he helped her to wash the dish..

“I asked her to bring some of my things.”

He grin obviously..

“Wae?” She ask looking at him grinning like a fool.

“Ani.. You plan to stay here?” He ask..

She frown.. “Not really. You asked me to stayed until you’ve back. And I need to change clothes. That’s it.”

He pout...

“Ah... She said, Sooyoung onnie wake up already. And she’s in good condition..” She informed..

“Your friend?”

She nod..

He sigh in relieved.. “Glad to hear that. She’s been through a lot..”

She just smile and continue to wash the dish in silent.

Joohyun try really hard to sound and act normal infront of him. He has a quick eyes, if she’s waver he probably will know her struggle. She’s having a big war inside her mind right now. When she’s alone today, she realized what she got herself into. She’s agree to tell him everything last night. She want to tell him, but.. It’s hard. It’s hard to revealed something she didn’t even want to admit. She never tell anyone about this, even to Hyoyeon... And she afraid that she will lost everything completely if ever he didn’t like what’s he hear..

“Hey..”

She snapped...

“What’s bothering you?” He ask..

She shook her head.. “I’m not bothered..”

“Why so silent?”

She smile awkwardly.. “I’m just concentrating to wash the dish..”

He exhale, he actually can guess what’s bothering her.. “Arraseo.”

They continue to clean the kitchen before he take her to sit at the living room. Eating the snacks Hyoyeon brought earlier...

He held her hand tight..

“Let’s not wasted the time. Tell me..”

She look to him with such frightened eyes.

He should wait for her to tell him on her own will. But, he realized from her behaviour that she’s never been ready. If he wait for her, she will take years to be ready. And they need to solved this problem quickly..

He give her an encourage kiss. Trying to let her know that she don’t have to be worry, he will listen everything she said...

She swallowed hard after he broke his kiss. She want to just tell him what’s she told Hyoyeon. Lying to cover her real secret. But, when she look at those sincere eyes, she remember again the words he said last night despite his fever. He will make her happy, and he have to know her worst nightmare. He promised he wont leave her, and she actually still can’t trust it but she want to trust him, he still don’t know anything about her.

She close her eyes and take a very deep breath. Whatever.. If he really leave after knowing the real her, she will accept it. Having him to listened to her is enough already. She wont begging for his love if ever he disgusted by whatever the truth she will tell.

“K-kyungsan’s father... Is-“

“Your friend’s husband, right?” He cut her and answer it himself.

She widened her eyes.. “H-how do you know?”

He sigh.. “Kyungsan resembles him so much. I concluded it right away after seeing him.”

She blinks.. No wonder Sooyoung already had bad feeling about it even when she just met Kyungsan once. They indeed look a like..

“Cho Kyuhyun. He is my son’s biological father.” She began..

***************************************
 

Cho Kyuhyun. Her long time crushed since middle school. She know him through Sooyoung who already friend with him since kids. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun came from rich family and their parents close to each others. They already arranged the marriage for Sooyoung and Kyuhyun even before they born.

Kyuhyun liked Sooyoung. She know it for sure. By the way he talked, by the way he took care of Sooyoung is different. He is four years older than her and three years older than Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. His high school is near with their school and he always waited for Sooyoung infront of the gate and so he will took them home one by one.

He has a warm heart, and someone who will always stand in front to protect them. He’s really showered them with care. Whenever she had problem, he will help her to solved it. He become a figure of a brother and even a father for her. He helped her, protected her, and take care of her with so much love. She know it’s not love from a man to woman, but only love from a brother to sister. She realized that Kyuhyun oppa will do the same to Hyoyeon onnie. He cared for them as they are his own sisters. She didn’t blinded to noticed the difference between Sooyoung and them. But still, she still selfishly loved him.

That fateful night happened so fast for her she can’t even savoring it on her mind. It’s when she’s 19, when she already being a model for few years. Her agency brought her to the club to celebrated her graduation. She will graduated from high school two weeks later and she actually still didn’t have permission to entered the club but her agency can make it happened though. They brought her there to let her seeing the new world she will faced as she finally become an adult.

She saw Kyuhyun at the bar. Drinking alone like a heartbroken man. She approached him, telling her staff that she met her brother there. He recognized her when he still not drunk. He nagged at her for coming to the club when she still not allowed. He talked but he kept drinking again and again. Later she knew, that day he witnessed something hurtful about Sooyoung and her new boyfriend.

She knew his feeling for Sooyoung was always unrequited. Sooyoung was a quite a player when she began her college life, saying..
 

“In the end, I will still marry him. There’s no chance for me to againts our parents’ promise. Let me just enjoy myself before I officially become his wife. He will get me anyway!”
 

She envied Sooyoung. She love him for such a long time but Sooyoung seems like throwing him like he’s not worth.

When he completely drunk, he let all his frustation out. How much he love Sooyoung since they were kids. She was there, listening his every words one by one. And not long after, his head fell on the table and he passed out.

She carried him herself, after covering her face with cap. It was late already, even though there’s many people at the club, they’re all drunk and excited so no one bothered to look at them. There’s Motel beside the club and she decided to just let him rest there. She registered with his ID card after saying she forgot to bring her ID. She lied to the owner, saying she is his sister. And so, they helped her to carried him to the room.

******************************************************
 

Yonghwa let out a heavy breath. He saw her trembling as she tell him the story. He didn’t expected that she actually... Pregnant before marriage. He always thought she had the same past as him, experienced the divorced.

“S-so.. he attacked you that night?” He ask..

Joohyun swallowed hard. Her body trembling so bad and her tears naturally fell down on her cheek. She remember this question was asked by Hyoyeon years ago, and she answered it with a nod, that answer make Hyoyeon blamed Kyuhyun even until now. But, now.. She have to tell him the truth..

So, she shook her head weakly..

Yonghwa frown..

“No. He didn’t. B-but.. He actually.. K-kissed me..”

He sigh.. “He attacked you..” He hold her hand tight..

She look up.. “No! Listen to me first. I.. I really put my life here. You want to know the worst me, I will let you know.” She look straight at his eyes..

He blinks..

She take a deep breath.. “It was my first kiss. I did my first kiss with him..”

He clenched his jaw. He didn’t like what he heard...

She look down.. “He didn’t attacked me. He stopped after kissing me. Even though he drunk so badly, he still stopped.”

He bit his lower lip...

She wiped the tears on her cheek... “I.. I was the one who kissed him again. And... I b-brought him to the bed.”

Time stop as they look at each others..

His heart stop beating and all he does is just look at her in disbelief...

She notice his uncomfortable eyes. His breath become uneven but he try to hide it.

He hate me! He finally see the real me.. He will hate me!

She look down and cry silently.. She’s ruined, this is the end. She let out her secret and he can’t accept it. She’s really a mess...

No one say anything. The room filled only with heavy breath and her faint sob. She can’t stop here. It’s all done, and she should tell him everything...

“H-he stopped again after that. But then... I.. I t-took off my own clothes for him..”

It did it. It killed him. His hold on her hands loosened without he knowing. He can’t believe what he hear. His eyes wondered blankly, he don’t know what should he do. Honestly, it make him waver. But, he don’t know... His mind completely a mess. His blood boiled and his heart race so fast.

“He was my first love. I loved him so much. I was 19, and I didn’t think much. No one know about this. Only me carried this secret alone. You know it now, I only tell this to you. Even when Hyoyeon onnie asked, I just told her the half of the story. I lied, because I’m so ashamed of myself. I blamed on him when I was the one who have to be blamed. I was so low, even until now, I’m just a low woman.” She said it in one breath. She decide to let all her heart out.. Telling him her secret while crying.

“I’m afraid to even blame myself. I blamed my parents because they died so fast, I make Hyoyeon onnie blamed Kyuhyun the whole time. I’m a coward. He didn’t know anything. I runaway early in the morning when he still slept, and he didn’t remember anything after that. I escaped out of country after knowing that I’m pregnat, I plan to live alone. If Hyoyeon onnie didn’t forced to go with me, I will probably died after I gave birth, I’m so ashamed. I didn’t even dare to opened my mouth to tell him anything about my stupidness.”

Her sob become louder and louder. He listen everything what she said but can’t utter any words. He has his own thought. She cry her heart out.. She cry like someone is died and it actually pain him. He hate her crying, he want her to stop crying because it’s so hurts for him to hear. But he didn’t know how to stop her. His mind can think properly, he can’t think of anything.

In the end. He just silence alone, having a battle inside his heart. While she keep crying, louder and louder. They didn’t say anything. She stop telling her story with painful tears flowing.

***********************************************************
 

“I.. I will go..” She said as she get up from her seat..

It take about an hour after she can stop her cry. She still sob faintly while he keep quiet and doing nothing. She know she shoudn’t beg. He must think so lowly of her. Even the way she acted infront of him, she’s just as low as when she loved Kyuhyun. She can’t beg him to accept the dirty her.

She was about to get her bag when finally he voice out..

“Don’t go..” His voice sound dry and hoarse..

She stop and turn back. She saw him get up from his seat as well..

“It’s late already. Stay here. Just rest in my room.”

He was pale.. And look so lifeless..

She look down and nod. Feeling bad after let him know her horrible side. She quickly run to his room and lock the door...

He just being nice. It’s really late for me to go back home. He would probably kick me out early in the morning.

All the thought running on her mind. Her legs went weak and she fell on the floor. Leaning againts the door, she sobs again for what seems like the sad ending for her. She shouldn’t hope for anything since beginning. She’s a fool for thinking that there’s a chance for her to be happy.

Even when she stayed in his room, she can’t sleep. All she did was crying while looking around his cozy room. This maybe the last time she will be here with him. he will ask her to go tomorow. Any sane men wouldn’t ever accept this kind of women like her.

*****************************************************************
 

She wait until it was dawn enough for her to be able to go. He probably sleeping at Sooyeon’s room or at the sofa. She just have to go secretly without him knowing. She can’t face him and hear him kicking her out from his home with her own ears. She didn’t want to see his disgusted look upon seeing her.

She unlock the door carefuly...

As she opened the door. Something unexpected coming to her sight. He was standing right infront of her, like he’s waiting for her to opened the door. He stare at her..

She gaped looking at him and without she knowing, he steps closer to her before he pull her into his embrace. Her bag fell freely as he hug her tight she can’t even breath properly..

“I’m sorry..” He whispered..

She frown...

“I’m sorry for taking time. It just... I didn’t expected it.”

She blinks confusedly.. She can’t say anything so she just let herself drown in his arms. He her hairs softly with his firm palm...

“It must been hard for you. How can a young girl like you experienced that? I can’t imagine how painful it was for you..” He said again..

She can’t even be more confuse..

“I love you..”

She widened her eyes and look up to him. She didn’t expected it at all. What is he saying?! Is he not in his right mind right now?

“W-what?”

He let go of her from his arms but let her stay close.. “I love you, Joohyun..”

She shook her head.. “D-don’t be like that. Say it if you hate me. You’re going to kick me out from here, right? Don’t say nonsense!”

He frown.. “What do you mean?”

“I’m dirty. You shouldn’t be with someone like me. You deserve better. I realized it right now, I’m just delusional. I wake up from my dream already. I shouldn’t be here.. I-“

He cup her face to stop her from talking...

“No, Yonghwa. Just let me go. I.. I.. I’m dirty.. Mianhahe, for dragging you into this.” She began to sob again. How pathetic..

“Hush.. No.. You’re not, okay. I’m sorry. I make you think of so many bad things inside. I’m sorry for reacted like that..” He wipe her tears and bring her to his arms again... “Joohyun.. Trust me, I love you”

She cry silently inside. This can’t be real right? What actually he is doing right now. She told him everything, all of her bad sides.

“Hey..”

His voice snapped her...

He look down at smile at her. The sincere smile she thought she wouldn’t ever see again.

“Let’s get rest. I’m sleepy..”

She look strangely at him..

He grab her hand and lead her to the bed. He lay at his spot while she just keep sitting at the edge of the bed..

“It’s still 5, let’s get some sleep. You must be tired..” He said..

She look down on him.. “Don’t try to be nice..”

He sigh... He tap the spot beside him and sign her to lay down.. “I’m not trying to be nice. I just love you..”

Her heart skip..

“Palli..” He tap the bed harder..

She hesitantly lied beside him and he quickly trapping her with his arms..

“Pabo..” He said as he inhaling her scent.. “You’re so stupid..”

“I.. I know..”

“How great was that guy for you to loved him that much?”

“D-de?”

“You loved him so much for you to did something stupid like that. Is he really that great? What makes you loved him that much?”

With furrowed brows she look up to him. She can’t really understad what’s going on. He suppossed to be disgusted by her. How can he ask her that question so easily?

“Hey.. Answer me.” He budge her lightly..

“M-mwolla..” She really didn’t know..

“Then why do you love me?”

She meet his curious eyes before she look down shyly.. “I don’t know either.”

He smile and tightened his hug.. “You must like a warm guy, right? You said that guy always protected you. I’m a warm guy as well..”

She push his hands lightly and get her head up and set to the sitting position.. “Why are you like this?”

“What?”

“I said.. I.. I Did terrible thing in the past. Why are you acting like this?!”

“That’s why I said you were stupid.”

“And so?”

He take a deep breath.. “Joohyun, it’s all in the past. I don’t like how you keep thinking so bad about yourself just because of your past.”

“B-but..”

He get up and cup her face.. “It’s hurts. I’m hurt by your stories. But, it’s all in the past Joohyun. You can’t change anything. Kyungsan happened.. And I’m not hating Kyungsan’s existence, so why I have to be angry?”

“You have to be angry at me, because I’m not someone worthy..” She sobs again..

He shook his head.. “I’m not with you at that time, so I don’t have any right to judge. I have so much thought as well, but.. Is there any different if I angry at you? It’s all your past, Kyungsan is real and he is your blood and flesh, with that guy.. Nothing can change, Joohyun.”

“But you can stop seeing me so you don’t have to be dragged into my mess.” She said with low tone..

“It’s late already. I love you. If you want me to stop, you should tell me before I fall this hard. I’m not going to back off. I would clear all this mess and have you in my life.”

She look at his sincere eyes.. “You don-“

“Help me..” He cut her.. “Please forget your past. Forget it it all. You kept haunted yourself with your past and keep blamed yourself. Forget it right now, it’s not like your life is miserable because of your past. Do you regret having Kyungsan?”

She swallowed hard but then shook her head.. “Not anymore..”

“But you ever regret having him?”

She nod.. “When I think about Kyuhyun oppa and Sooyoung onnie..”

“Then stop thinking about them! Stop thinking about him..” He plead.. “I was a bad person as well. I took someone’s precious daughter and married her without her father’s bless. Even until now, I know I was the one who’s at fault, but I never apologize. I forget him and never care about him because he never saw me as a human as well. I didn’t even feel bad towards him even after I divorced his daughter, I hate him. I live my life thinking he never exist, why should I think about him if it make me feel miserable? Do you know what I mean? If thinking about them make you feel regret, then you should stop. Why tire yourself when you can live happily without them?”

Her eyes wondered.. “B-but how can I forget about them? They know the truth already..”

“They should know the truth, however hurts that truth is, they should know. Because even until this world end, Kyungsan is still his son. You’re at fault by hiding that truth.”

She sigh in disbelief.. “But I will ruined their marriage. I will hurts Sooyoung onnie. She’s not at fault, she’s someone I care so much.”

He close his eyes in frustation and sigh deeply.. “That’s not something you can solve by your own. If she hurts, then let she.. It was her husband’s mistake. When she decided to be his wife, that mean.. all his problem will be hers as well. She will hurt, no matter what happened.. Kyungsan is still her husband’s son.”

“But-”

“No buts, Joohyun. Just.. Trust me please. I will clear all of this. I know this mean something will change in your friendship with her. But, I don’t want you to sacrifice your own happiness just for them anymore.”

He saw her eyes wavered, so he lean closer and kiss her gently. He kiss her sweetly to make her understand how he feels..

“Joohyun..” He lean his forehead on hers after he broke their kiss.. “I want you to be happy, with me. If your friend hurting because of the fact about her husband having a son with you, it’s not your fault.. But, her husband’s fault. It’s their marriage life.. No one can interfere. You shouldn’t be worried since beggining. Your problem is with her husband, and she will naturally getting hurts. And it’s not your fault. Do you understand?”

Somehow, she understand what is he saying. She realized that she can’t do anything about them. She didn’t know until now.. She thought, the two will be fine if she hide the truth, she thought she will be the reason if something bad ever happened to their marriage, but she still can’t feel assured.. Kyuhyun is at no fault.. She was.

“B-but, this is not Kyuhyun oppa’s fault.”

He frown and drew back his face to take a better view of her.. “Do you still love him?!”

She widened her eyes.. “No!”

“Why are you keep taking his side?”

“But, this is really not his fault.. I.. I T-told you already..”

He snort.. “How can this is not his fault? Are you saying, you get yourself pregnant?”

She frown...

“You two have a child.. How can you said he’s not at fault when he clearly make you pregnant?! Are you saying you did all the job while he was just staying still?!”

She stiffened..

He sigh.. “You both were at fault. And the fact that he didn’t remember anything is entirely his fault. He make you suffered all these years by not remember it. I will make him pay for that!”

“W-what do you want to do?”

He massage his temple.. “Let’s just sleep. I will tell you tomorrow, okay. Now sleep.. My headache is coming back..”

She blinks in panic and put her palm on his forehead.. “Are you okay?”

He smile and nod.. “Just need some sleep..”

He pull her to lay beside him and having her close in his arms..

“I love you, Joohyun. Don’t forget that.” He kiss her head before he close his eyes..

She cry silently inside. Is this a dream? Or is she really finally have someone who love her unconditionally like this?

**************************************************
 

Joohyun throw herself at the sofa as soon as she reach home. She still in dazed and disbelief. Yonghwa drove her before he go to his office and he will fetch her again after the lunch time to go to her agency.

“Mwoya.. What’s with that look?” Hyoyeon ask and sit beside her..

“Onnie.. I told him everything.” She inform weakly..

“Jinjja?! You did it..”

“And he’s so cool about it..”

Hyoyeon smile.. “It’s relieve then. It’s a bit worrisome though. But, well.. It’s not your fault, I’m sure he can understand.”

“But.. Can you believe it?”

“Of course. He is Jung Yonghwa. Compared to another men, I can see he’s a bit more mature. He is a father after all..”

“Maybe, he did it just to fulfilled his promise.. He promised he wont leave me before I told him. I thought he will kick me out judging from his reaction..”

Hyoyeon sigh.. “Can you stop suspecting about everything? The important thing is, he’s open minded about it.”

Joohyun heaved and close her eyes tight. Still can’t believe what just happened. Her mind flying so high she even thought he will be disgusted..

“He must think a lot about it. Men in his age, will think deeper. I bet, he already calculated everything..” Hyoyeon add..

“What do you mean?”

“Well, when I told him about this scandal, he didn’t look shocked at all.. And when I asked for help, he easily agree like he already have something in mind. He maybe didn’t expected the fact about how you got Kyungsan, but I guess he already prepared for the worst. When he decided to be with you, I’m sure he already think deeply about it. He’s not someone who will think recklessly.”

Joohyun listening to Hyoyeon seriously.. Then nod.. “He told me that.. Ah! And.. He guessed it already about Kyuhyun oppa being Kyungsan’s father before I told him.”

Hyoyeon nod.. “It’s settle then. Seohyun, just follow his lead and trust him..”

“De?”

“Just, do whatever he ask you to. All we want is for you to stop being insulted, and I’m sure he can help you.”

“Jinjjayo onnie?”

Hyoyeon nod determined..

“Just being with him already make me happy though. I still can’t believe I told him everything, and he’s fine with it. It’s hard to believe.”

“It’s all in the past. And it’s not like we can change anything.”

She tittled her head to look at her onnie. He said the same thing last night. Is she really think too much about her past? Ten years passed and she is the only one who can get over it, still haunted by her guilt towards Kyuhyun and Sooyoung.

“How’s Sooyoung onnie’s condition?” She ask..

Hyoyeon smile.. “She’s fine. Doctor said she can feeding her baby like two or three days later. But, the strange thing is.. She didn’t want to meet Kyuhyun oppa. She forbid him to enter her room.”

She gulped.. “W-why?”

Hyoyeon shrug.. “I don’t know. Both of them just kept quiet. Maybe, they got into fight before Sooyoung collapse.”

Does that mean Soooyung wouldn’t want to meet her as well?

“Yah, I have to go to hospital. You want to visit Sooyoung as well?”

She shook her head in panic.. “I c-couldn’t. I.. I have to go with Yonghwa sshi to meet Sajangnim later.”

Hyoyeon nod.. “Keure. You have many things to do. Ah, I didn’t prepared anything so you find something to eat yourself. Hihi..”

“Is Kyungsan in his room?”

“No. He stayed at Jungshin’s home last night. I will fetched him after I got back from hospital..”

“What?! Onnie! How can you let him going outside like that?! What if-“

“Stop it. He’s not going outside, he stayed at Jungshin’s home. And it’s not like people will easily recognized him. The photos in those articles all are blur! I really didn’t like this side of yours, so paranoid! I’m going. Just rest before Yonghwa sshi come.” Hyoyeon wave and walk away ignoring her warned.

She massage her temple frustatingly. She know she’s being paranoid, but she can’t help it. She used to get panic by simple matters like this. She used to think if people know the truth, her world will end. How she wish she can act like she didn’t care and live her life comfortably, but she can’t. Her coward sides already severe enough she can’t help it.

********************************************************
 

“Are you ready?” He ask her as they arrive at her agency parking lot.

She sigh.. “I really think this is unnecessary. It’s passed week already, people will forget it when something new come out.”

He clutched her hand.. “Still, we need to change people’s perspectives about you. And, just so you know.. It’s passed week but people still make a fuss about it like it’s a new news.”

“But they will stop eventually..”

“You didn’t watched the news. I tell you, reporters did a background check in US. They searched all of your informations when you stayed there. If we didn’t say anything, people will concluded by themselves and it’s bad for you.”

She gaped..

“But, I heard they didn’t find anything. They even can’t find the hospital where you gave birth. It’s the recent news I saw.”

She press her lips together.. “Of course they couldn’t find my name. Hyoyeon onnie registered everything there and I just being someone who stayed with her, I used Seohyun as my name.”

“Jinjja?”

She nod.. “When I gave birth, Hyoyeon onnie did everything to make it as a secret. We stayed in Washington but I did routine check up far at the countryside. And I never met people beside my doctor, I kept staying at home.”

He sigh.. “How can you lived like that? It must been hard..”

She shook her head.. “Not really. Thank’s to onnie, everything went easier for me. Like she always said, money can do anyhting.”

He smile.. “But still, we need to do this. Let’s go..” He peck her lips before he come out to opened the door for her.

Joohyun close her eyes tight. She just have to do what Hyoyeon said.. She must listen to his plan first.

**************************************************
 

“We should revealed Kyungsan’s real father.”

Yonghwa’s voice enchoed in the room where the three of them meet. Joohyun widened her eyes in shocked while Lee Sooman staring in amazement at the young man infront of him.

Yonghwa didn’t wasted the time at all. After greeting her Sajangnim and informed him that he know the real deal, he immediately tell his plan. He can sense Joohyun’s stare at him, but from his point of view, this is the best thing to do.

“I know his real father..” He add.. “I will try to talk to him..”

“W-wait..” Joohyun just can utter that word..

He glance at her for awhile but then look at Lee Sooman again..

Lee Sooman frown as he shook his head.. “That’s not my plan though. I thought you came here because you wanted to revealed yourself as his father.”

He smirk.. “Well, I don’t think it’s  a good plan. I mean.. I work at an adversiting company since eight years ago. I worked there before I married. I’m quite a sociable person and a senior there. So, I know almost all the workers and they all know me. They know I’m married and have a daughter, and the rumors about my divorced was surely spread amongs them.”

“Lying to the public is easy but people will pointed it out again in the future if they find something odd. I got my degree in Seoul and I have many friends from my college, and I’m not someone who keep my privacy low though. I told them I have a daughter, I told them I’m divorced. I kept in touch with my army friends and they know about my daughter as well, don’t forget about my friends in Busan. I always brought my daughter everytime I had reunions and whenever I visited my friends.” He add before looking at Joohyun.. “Actually, I’m the type of person who talk a lot. And Sooyeon is really popular amongs my friends.”

Joohyun look at him weirdly but then let out a small chuckled. Is he really talk a lot? Well, she can see it though.. He has outgoing and bright personality.

“Keure. Your friends will probably have so many things to ask if ever we make you as Kyungsan’s father. And it’s not like you can lie to them. Joohyun is a mysterious person in publics’ eyes, it’s hard to dig her privacy and she didn’t have many friends. But you are different.. It’s probably hard for us to lied.” Lee Sooman said..

Yonghwa nod.. “So, that’s why I think to revealed the real father. We can set something so we can clear up Joohyun’s name. Like.. Tell people that they’re actually married ten years ago but then divorced. And revealed me as her current boyfriend.”

“Can we do that?” Lee Sooman ask Joohyun.

She didn’t respond.. She just look down thinking about it. Her mind can’t think of anything..

“Don’t mind her. She wouldn’t agree with everything we did, so we have to exclude her for this matter. We didn’t need her opinion.” Yonghwa said with firm tone..

Lee Sooman gaped and then laughed out loud.. “Oh! I should meet you sooner, Yonghwa sshi. Your girlfriend is really one of a kind.. She can’t do anything but she kept being hell stubborn. I’m glad she finally listen to you..”

Joohyun look up sulkly at her sajangnim. She ignore Yonghwa’s stare at her and then without warning she get up from her seat and come out from the room.

“I will find his number first and then give it to you so you can talk to him. Make him do anything that can clear up Joohyun’s name. I will go now, Sajangnim..” He get up and bow at the head of the biggest model’s agency in Korea. Before he run to cach on Joohyun.

*************************************************
 

He searched for her on every corners but can’t find her. She’s not inside the car and he suddenly become panic. What if she act stubborn again?

He ask someone and fortunately that person tell him about Joohyun’s personal room in this office. He run to the said room, relieve when the door didn’t close at all..

“You done talking with him?”

The voice from his back make him turn quickly. He find her standing there with two cups of coffee in her hand. He sigh in relieve..

“I thought you runaway..”

She just smile and walk towards her room without saying anything. He followed her inside and close the door..

“You look sulky earlier. Did you mad at me?” He reached for her arms and pull her into hug..

She shook her head.. “No. I just.. Can’t stand that old man’s laughter. It’s sulked me..”

He chuckled... “He seems like a good person though..”

“He is. But, sometimes I can’t stand him. And I think, I better let you talk with him alone..”

He kiss her temple and look around the room.. “So, the models here have their own room like this? This feel like a hotel room..”

The room is small and cozy. Filled with white furniture like bed, sofa, TV and tables. He can see so many books neatly palced at the shelf and some of her dress hanging orderly in the open wardrobe.

She let go from his hug and sit at the sofa.. “I don’t know about others. But I have this room for myself. I pulled many all-nihgters when I was busy so Sajangnim give me this room to rest. I’m not any other models. I made him rich..”

“Sweety..” He sit close beside her..

She chuckled.. “Are you calling for Sooyeon?”

“Baby~”

She hit his arm.. “Stop it..”

“It’s unexpected. You didn’t disagree with my plan earlier?”

She sigh deeply.. “Hyoyeon onnie wanted me to do whatever you say..”

He smile.. “You listen to her so well..”

“And.. Honestly.. I think, I can see a bit light..”

“What light?”

“That you can help me..”

“Of course..”

“But, are you really want to talk to Kyuhyun oppa?”

He nod.. “Only after you talk to him first..”

“What?!”

“Meet him. And tell him everything you need to tell years ago. When you done, I will meet him then..”

She swallowed hard.. “You can’t do this me. I don’t want to tell him!”

“You should.. This is the right time for you to stop feeling guilty and scared of him. Cuts all the bad thoughts about him, and started a new life. Forget him and be with me..”

“He know about Kyungsan already. I didn’t have to tell him anymore..”

“But he should heard it from your own mouth. He should confirmed it with you.”

It comeback again, the fear in her heart when she think about telling Kyuyun the truth. Ever since she knew herself pregnant, the most scary thought for her was to tell Kyuhyun the truth. She never been ready, even after years and years passed. She used to avoided him and acted normal, it become her habit for a long time. She always hoped Kyuhyun will just disappear from her life forever. The thought about Kyuhyun meeting Kyungsan is always being a nightmare for her.. She wouldn’t get over this feeling. She will forever haunted by it..

“Hey..”

“Huh?”

Yonghwa cup her face.. “Are you scared?”

She shook her head awkwardly..

“Joohyun..”

She look up to his eyes..

“How many boyfriend you had?”

“What?”

“Boyfriend..”

She grab his hands on her cheek, clutching them tight.. “None..”

“Kotjimal..”

She inhale.. “I’ve never had any official boyfriend. B-but, I dated few times before. Hyoyeon onnie sometimes introduced me with a guy.. Sometimes there’s a guy who asked me out. I just met them, dated for a few times and it just passed like that. Why did you asked?”

He grin.. “Just curious..” He rub her hands before he bring it to his lips, kissing her knuckles.. “You know, I have so many things to tell you. And there’s something I want to give you. But.. I will wait for the better situation, only after you make statement to shut up those reporters. Until everything back to normal..”

“What do you mean?”

“The faster this problem solved, it will be better. So, talk to Kyuhyun sshi.. We shouldn’t waste time anymore.”

She look down.. She remember again what Kyuhyun said that night, he know that Kyungsan is his son. She also curious about how he got to know but, if she have to tell him about the past.. She’s not ready..

“I can’t..”

He exhale deeply.. “Then, I wont tell you what I want to say..”

“You threaten me?”

“Is this a threat? How can I tell you anything when you can’t move freely because of the news? I just want you to solved everything you have with him. And then forget everything about him..”

She bit her lower lip before she cover her face with her palm, nearly cry.. “Shirro! I’m.. I’m scared. Telling him only mean I have to recall that times again. It hurts.. You wouldn’t understand! I have to recall those times when I struggled alone with a child inside me. It’s still hurts, even though I don’t love him anymore, it still hurts! That pain wouldn’t be cure forever..”

He reached her for a hug.. “It’s okay. I will be there as well. When you talk to him, I will be outside waiting for you. I know it will be hurt, but.. After to talk to him, I’m sure.. It will be the last time you recall those moments again. It will be last time you talk about that..”

She still shook her head, determined..

“Let’s meet him tomorrow. You said you will do anything I said. Joohyun, you don’t have to tell him everything. Just, it’s okay even if you want to throw all your tantrums to him. Let him know how much you struggled and then you can forget it..”

“I.. I don’t think I can..”

“You can. It’s okay to hate him.. Or, I suggest you to just slap him..”

She hit his chest as he chuckled..

******************************************************
 

The next day, Yonghwa finally succed to make her agree to go with him. He understand now how to conviced her. She just need to be assured that everything will be okay. She have so many fears upon hearing Kyuhyun’s name. He didn’t know it was because she hate him or she just feel guilty. He just hope that she really didn’t love Kyuhyun anymore. Even so, he’s glad she has will to clear up this scandal instead of running away.

“Aish!” She curse as she busy with her phone..

“Wae?”

“Hyoyeon onnie acted so weird this morning. What to do? I should asked for her advice first but she didn’t even come out from her room.”

“Is she having a problem?”

“How could I know.. I didn’t met her ever since she went to hospital yesterday.”

“Maybe she need some time alone. Just let her, she has her own life as well.”

Joohyun whinned.. “Let’s just go back, I didn’t know what I have to say, I should ask Hyoyeon onnie first. Jinjja! You are so heartless!”

He tsk and glare at her..

“We will get into accident if you glare like that!”

He back to focus on the road.. “You better meet him today. Or you have to meet him at his home, since his wife probably will discharge soon.”

“What I have to say?!”

“Say whatever you want to say. Don’t hold it. Just be yourself, bravely tell him what his sins. You are so stubborn when you with me, why are you being so scared infront of him? You being a coward for him, is he really that special?!”

She look at the road blankly. Somehow, she feel intimidated by his words.. She seem like lost her ability to talk back. Everything he said sounds right for her. She really have so many fears when Kyuhyun mentioned.

He sigh.. “I really have so many things to tell you. Can you just do this for me?”

She look at him before she scream her lungs out. Frustated..

***************************************************
 

They peek at Kyuhyun from a far. She notice he sit beside a backpack at the bench infront of Sooyoung’s room. The room is closed. So, what Hyoyeon said is right.. Sooyoung really didn’t let him to visit her. He look so pitiful.. From what she know about his personality, he must be sleeping alone at the bench, waiting for Sooyoung to let him in.. She know, Kyuhyun can even die if Sooyoung ask him to..

“Why are you staring at him like that?” Yonghwa whispered..

“He must be sad, I don’t think this is a right time to meet him.”

“You! Why are you so cared about him?” He frown. It make him uncomfortable seeing how Joohyun seems so care about that guy.

She sigh.. “No matter what, he’s still a brother figure to me. You don’t know how much important his role in my life.”

“Of course he is important. He is your son’s father!”

She look at him.. “Not only that. He was the one who make me become a model right now. When I struggled on auditions, he struggled with me as well. I can earned so much money because of this work, a half of it was his effort.”

His expression change..

“I promise to myself, whatever happened.. He will always be my brother like I was always his sister. I was just a fool for loved him, I wake up from that stupidness. He destined to be with Sooyoung onnie since born.” She slightly smiled, there’s no heavy feelings towards Kyuhyun anymore.. Only the fears of hurting him and Sooyoung is remained.

He swallowed hard before looking seriously at her.. “Let’s just go back. I don’t think it’s necessary. Keure, let’s just keep quiet and let this scandal passed, let people keep insult you for a long time. If you really care that much for him, forget everything I said, I don’t think you need my help. I’m sorry for forcing you. I’m sorry.”

He walk away and she fast enough to catch his arms..

“Mianhae.” She look down..

He exhale deeply trying to hold his anger.. “Just keep stayed inside your house, because people will look down on you for a long time. Just protect that so called precious brother of yours. I’m tired! You like him that much, then go tell him!”

She clutched his arm tight. All she can say is sorry. She must be a total fool. How can she say it infront of him who sincerely wanting to help her. She hurts his feeling again..

He didn’t want to get angry. But, it’s slowly getting on his nerves, the way she defend Kyuhyun eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter