Chapter 9

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

 

Joohyun laying lifelessly on her bed. Thinking the stupid thing she did a while ago. Where did she get all that courage? Even though she didn’t drunk, but still.. Alcohol take an effect after all.. She’s being too honest all of sudden.
 

But, he kissed me back..! So, does that mean that he has feeling for me too?
 

She shook her head..
 

No.. no.. It’s hormone! He said he never kissed anyone. He is a man, and I’m the one that kissed him first, of course he will responded it. I’m attractive, and pretty.
 

She suddenly giggle thinking that it’s his first kiss after two years.
 

“It’s okay if you’re acting bold.”

She remember Hyoyeon’s words. Thats right, since she confessed already.. She will probably continue to act bold.

**********
 

“Hey, how was is? Did something happened?” Hyoyeon elbowed her when they’re in dressing room, waiting for her turn to get shoots.

“What?”

“Yah.. I know he stayed at your room quite a while. So?”

She gulped.. “No.. Nothing h-happened.”

Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes.. “Like I would believe. At least, you got one kiss right?”

“Onnie!!”

“Oh, I’m right..” Hyoyeon giggle.

“Whatever!”

“Your car is with him. So, do you want to get it yourself, Or.. do you want him to come here?”

She rolled her eyes..

“Just get it yourself, so you will meet him..”

She sigh.. “Fine. I will get it myself. Alone.”

“Woah!! Uri Seohyun wants to meet a man alone. It’s amazing!!”

She tsk.. “Onnie, this is what you always wanted, right?”

Hyoyeon nod.. “He’s a good guy. Just catch him and never let him go!”

Joohyun just sigh and quickly continue her photoshoot.

...................................................

 

“Hyung! What are you doing in Kyungsan’s school yesterday? Leaving your car there..” Minhyuk ask while sitting beside Yonghwa who just enjoying his lunch..

“Who’s Kyungsan?” Wooyoung join in..

“Just someone we know.”

“And, what with that new car you brought today?” Jungshin add...

Yonghwa sip his water.. “Kyungsan fought. So, I went there.. and, Joo-“ He stopped and glance at Wooyoung... “I mean.. Hyoyeon sshi, left her car.”

“Hyoyeon sshi?” Jungshin and Minhyuk said at the same time..

“The onnie.”

“Ah...”

“Who’s Hyoyeon? Is she pretty? Your new girlfriend?” Wooyoung ask..

“Ani.. Just someone I know.”

“But, she left her car to you? Don’t you think it’s weird? You didn’t really close with her.” Jungshin said..

“Ah! I think she have interest in Hyung.” Minhyuk conclude.

Yonghwa just sigh... It’s not a good idea to tell them the truth. Even though Minhyuk and Jungshin is his bestfriends and can be trusted. He just want to keep this to himself.. For Seo Joohyun’s safety as well.

“Yah.. You two fetch Sooyeon okay. I have to go somewhere.”

“Where?”

“You don’t have to know.”

“Hyung, recently you often abandoned Sooyeon.” Minhyuk said..

Yonghwa glare at him.. “What do you mean? I abandoned my daughter?!”

“Ani.. It just, you always came late recently. Don’t you think Sooyeon will be lonely at home?”

Yonghwa sigh.. “She’s alright. She always play at Yi Soo’s home after school. And her mom is kind enough to take care of her..”

“Who’s Yi Soo?” Wooyoung ask..

The three glare at him.. “You ask too much!”

Wooyoung hit the table with his chopstick.. “Ah wae? You guys talking about people I don’t know. Don’t you guys think I want to join in the conversation as well?! I’m here with you!”

“Yi Soo is my daughter’s classmate. She live at the next door. Enough?” Yonghwa answered

“Then.. Kyungsan and Hyoyeon earlier, who?”

“Just eat wont you! Yah.. I’m going..” Yonghwa take his belongings and wave at them.

Just when he wanted to left, somebody suddenly block him. A girl, tall enough and seems familiar because she wear those hoodie, caps, and sunglasses that he often saw recently.

He gasped.. “You?”

She smile.. “Annyong..”

Yonghwa look around with panic expression.. “Why did you here? This is a crowded place.”

“But, this is an adversiting company. Surely, many celebrities came here for works, right?” She opened her sunglasses and then smile towards Minhyuk and Jungshin.. “Minhyuk sshi, Jungshin sshi.. Long time no see.”

Minhyuk and Jungshin can’t really understand the situation but they manage to smile back. They met her few times already anyway.

The one who got a big shock is Wooyoung. He just stunned at his seat with his chopstick stuck hanging motionless in his hand, he’s staring at the super model infront of him, surprise that she seems really friendly towards Yonghwa. He heard the rumors when they filming in Japan about their closeness but he didn’t expected they’re this close to the point Seo Joohyun herself visiting Yonghwa like this.

“If you don’t mind. Would you want to join me for a coffee? You guys done with your works right?” Joonhyun ask..

Minhyuk and Jungshin nod immediately.

Joohyun notice Wooyoung’s stare at her. She didn’t know this guy but he seems like Yonghwa’s friend as well. Is she going to invite him as well? No no.. she don’t have to invite him.

“How? Do you have time?” She ask while looking at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa blink in awkward mode.. He still surprise seeing her here, acting so comfortable..

He then nod after realized all eyes are on him.. “I a-also want to visit you just now. Your ca-“ He stop when he remember that Wooyung is still here.

“He’s your friend?” Joohyun whispered to him.

He nod..

“I feel bad. But still, I don’t think he can join us. You know..”

“I know. Don’t worry.”

Joohyun then look at Wooyoung and bow at him.

“Wooyoung ah, we’re going. I will pay for your food. Let’s go Jungshin, Minhyuk..” Yonghwa said before take a step forwards following by Joohyun..

“Wooyoung ah.. Mian..” Jungshin and Minhyuk tap his shoulder and quickly run following Yonghwa.

“They just left me? Why didn’t invite me as well?” Wooyoung left dumbfounded.. “Did she have some special relationsip with Yonghwa? The tense around them seems different.” He pout while continue to eat alone.

**********
 

“It’s been a long time since I saw both of you, how are you?” Joohyun ask Minhyuk and Jungshin as they sit at the quiet and comfortable coffee shop near their office.

“We’re okay.” Minhyuk answered with awkward tone..

“Just feel at ease. We’re friend anyway, right?”

“F-friend?”

Joohyun nod.. “You don’t want to be friend with me?”

“Aniyo aniyo.. Of course we want. But.. it feel strange..”

“Wae?”

“You seems really close with Yonghwa hyung. Did you two ever met again after Taeyeon’s noona wedding?” Minhyuk ask..

Yonghwa and Joohyun glance at each other. Their eyes meet for a second before they broke it awkwardly..

“Kyungsan fought at his school. And he called Yonghwa sshi to help him. And so we’ve met. Thats why my car is with him.” Joohyun explained..

“Ah.. so, he really told the truth.”

Yonghwa glare at them.. “Do you think I’m lying earlier?”

They both nod.. “You’re a liar after all.. hihi.. “ They giggled..

“Yah!”

Joohyun just chuckled...

They continue to chat while enjoying their drinks when suddenly Jungshin’s phone vibrate.

“Woah.. your daughter, really. She asked me to fetch her when her father obviously free..” Jungshin mock after read the message from Sooyeon.

Yonghwa chuckled.. “My daughter is like me. She’s smart. Just fetch her now...”

“Ah.. Keunde, I still want to talked with Joohyun sshi. This is a once in a life time to talk with her like this.” Minhyuk pout..

“What do you mean, Minhyuk sshi. We will meet again, and talk again. I like to talk to you.” Joohyun said..

“Jinjja?!”

She nod.. “Of course. We’re friend.”

Minhyuk grinning from ear to ear hearing that statement.. “But, you’re younger actually..”

“Ah.. Jinjjayo? Then.. Should I call you Oppa?”

Minhyuk nod in excitement.. “Oh My God! Seo Joohyun call me oppa!!”

Joohyun laugh at Minhyuk’s antics.. “Minhyuk Oppa is really cute..”

“I’m touched..”

Minhyuk smile like crazy with blushed face.. Yonghwa and Jungshin just shook their head. It’s expected from Minhyuk.. So they didn’t really bothered to nag at him for doing such a stupid act infront of a celebrity..

“Oh! Why don’t you join us the day after tomorrow at Yonghwa hyung’s home?” Jungshin suddenly said..

“Wae?”

“It’s Sooyeon’s birthday..” Yonghwa answered.

“Really?”

They nod..

“Actually, her birthday is three days later.. But, this year is Taeyeon’s noona turn to hold the party for her. I heard, Taeyeon noona will bring her to Jeju island. We used to celebrated it together but since we have work, so.. we will celebrate it a day before she’s going to Jeju. Just between us.” Jungshin explained..

“You should join us, Joohyun sshi. It will be better if you bring Kyungsan as well. Well, it’s not a party though. We’re just going to cook and eat and spent the day together at hyung’s home. Showering Sooyeon with love..” Minhyuk add..

“It is okay if I join?” Joohyun ask Yonghwa..

“W-well.. If you don’t mind. Sooyeon will be happy. Especially if Kyungsan join as well.”

“Fine.. I will clear my schedule that day. I need some refreshing too.”

“Alright! You have to come, okay! Now.. we will pick the princess from her school first. Annyong Joohyun sshi..”

Minhyuk and Jungshin then left them..

“Your friends is really nice.” Joohyun said..

“They are..”

“I’m envious. Why people around you is all kindhearted..”

He smile.. “So, people around you is not nice?”

“Just few of them.” She sip her drink...

“How’s Kyungsan?”

“He’s okay..”

He just nod and sip his drink. They just went quiet without saying anything. In fact, they didn’t know what to say. Joohyun want to say something yet seeing how awkward he is right now makes her can’t find any words as well.

In the end.. They end up inside her car to drove her back. Without really say anything.

Joohyun glance at him who focus to drive.. “W-what about you? How can you go home after drove me?” She finally ask..

“I will just take a cab. It’s dangerous for you to drive alone. Right?”

She nod.. “But not really. I’m not an idol who have those dozen of stalkers though..”

He finally chuckled..

They went quiet again for minutes..

“It is really okay if I join Sooyeon’s birthday?”

“Of course..”

“What if I bring Hyoyeon onnie as well..”

“Do as you like..”

“Hmm...” She take her phone from her bag and checked on her schedule.. “I have schedule from afternoon to night..” She sigh...  “Well, I will just canceled it. It’s been a while since I recklessly ditched the schedule..”

“D-do you really have to cancel your schedule like that?” He ask with worried tone..

She nod.. “I want to spent time with you..”

He gulped..

“Ah.. I’m sleepy..” She streched her arms and yawn.. “I can’t really sleep last ni-“ She stop and quickly covered with her palm..

Yonghwa’s tightened his fist on the wheel. He’s trembling because of the sudden statement from her. It surely makes him remember about last night.

She bit her lower lips before taking a heavy breath.. She noticed how he suddenly become awkward..
 

He’s affected.. just act bold, Joohyun!
 

“Well, I can’t sleep last night...” She glance at him.. “Because I just kissed someone.. I kept thinking about it the whole night.”

That did it. He cough so hard hearing those words.

“W-wh-what?”

She chuckled.. “You’re cute.”

Fortunately.. There’s the traffic light ahead. He stop the car and then look at her with questioned look...

“Why did you say such a things when I’m driving?! What if I cause an accident?”

“Wae? Your heart skip a beat? Are you that nervous?”

He sigh and grab the botle of mineral water. He sip it fast with the obvious sound... “Oh! I nervous. So, don’t say those words here. Say it when we reach your home..”

She smile... “Ah! I have to tell you something.”

“What?”

“This morning I have a photoshoots for magazine. I posed for such an intimate pose with a man. I even wear a very y dress.”

“S-so what?” He said while loosened his tie..

She shook her head.. “Nothing. I just want to let you know.”

He sigh.. “Why I have to know?”

“Because I like you..”

He stare at her in disbelief..  “Seo Joohyun sshi. I recall you’re not this kind of person.”

She’s really not this kind of person..

“Well.. I’ve change last night.” She look at him with michivieous smile before low down her head in embarrassement. She blushed by her own words. She feel like laughing how she can say those words to him.

His gaze softened at her shy movement. He noticed how she suddenly blushed.. A smile flastered on his face and all he did is just staring at her. He didn’t even say anything and just focus on her direction. She look beautiful like that. She’s interesting. She’s cute. He smile at his thought without even blink when staring at her.

She notice his stare. He didn’t move his eyes anywhere but her. And she finally back to her old self. Shy. Her body feel hot and her heartbeat pound so so hard. He’s staring. What he’s thinking right now?

She take a deep breath before snapped infront of his face..

“Huh?” He snapped..

“The light is green already..”

He look up and finally can hear the horn from the car behind. He continue to drive and the rest of their way is so quiet. No one dare to talk.

**********
 

“So, where’s that earlier Seo Joohyun I just met?” He ask when they reach her house.

They’re standing infront of the door. He have to go back right away because he have to take care of his daughter at home.

“What?”

“Say whatever you wanted to say in the car earlier..”

She gulped... “W-why I have to say it. You don’t have something to say as well? You kissed me right?”

He choked..

They look at each others awkwardly remembering what happened last night. After seconds of staring battle, He move one step closer towards her while she stepping back.. “Yes. I kissed you.” He said with eyes never left hers..

She look down. Doesn’t dare to meet his eyes who staring at her so intesely. She should be the one who act bold! She remind herself.

“What about you? You kissed me too.. Oh! you started it.” He ask... “Just say everything you want to say. You said you’ve change since last night.”

She take a deep breath and clear ..
 

Just be bold Joohyun!
 

He take one step more.

She look up.. “Oh! yes.. I kissed you. Why? Because I like you.. So so much!” She suddenly jump up and kiss his cheek..

He stunned by her action..

“Now, just go home wont you? I’m embarassed..” She covered her face with her two hands before opened the door and entered her home. Leaving him alone.

He stayed still infront of her closed door. Still shock with the sudden kiss. His hand reach his cheek and touch the spot that just kissed by her..

Before he think of anything.. The door opened once again..

She appeared and stand infront of him.. “And I like this..” She tap her forehead with her two fingers. Signaling the forehead kiss movement..

He just staring at her blankly, can’t really understand with what she means..

She chuckled.. “See you..” She then go in the closed the door once again.

He left dumbfounded. What was that?

**********
 

Yonghwa lay on his bed after take a shower ready to sleep. He sigh remembering the things Seo  Joohyun did today. Is she serious? Or she just make fun of him. Futhermore, is he deserve her? Someone like her? Someone that so out of reach like her?

**********
 

They didn’t contacted each others for following days. She’s being busy with her schedule as well as him with his daily work. She want to contacted him first but always stop. She didn’t understand herself as well.. She decided to followed Hyoyeon onnie’s idea by being bold but she still can’t fully acted like that. Like he said, she’s not that type of girl..

The day of Sooyeon’s birthday come. Joohyun already told Kyungsan and Hyoyeon that they will visiting Sooyeon and they excited to heard that. Her schedule luckily can be postpone for two days since they’re not really in a hurry..

“Whats the planning?” Hyoyeon ask when they eat breakfast that morning..

“They just said they will play and spent time with Sooyeon. I don’t know either..”

“Ah, it will be boring. What if we take them to amusement park?” Hyoyeon suggest..

“Agree!!” Kyungsan exclaimed..

“Then what about me? Do I have to wait alone at home like before? Shirro! I will never let you go to amusement park with kidnapper ahjussi again! Once is enough..”

“Oh ho.. You acted like he is yours..”

“Whatever!”

“Well, my plan is..  Let’s just going there at night. Rented the whole park for a night. When the park is empty. We can do whatever we want since no one’s there.”

Joohyun sigh.. “I don’t think we have to go that far..”

“But, his daughter will be very happy. Kyungsan too..”

“Onnie, we can’t ride anything at night.”

“Don’t worry. I will take care of it. Just think of it as our birthday present for her. You know, kids love that kind of thing.”

“Geez..” Joohyun just shook her head and bite her toast..

“I want to go with Omma to amusement park..” Kyungsan said..

“Keure.. Your omma never been there before. She’s too busy earned money since young age.”

Joohyun glare at Hyoyeon.. “Whatever! I never win againts you anyway..”

**********
 

They come at the evening to his apartment. Hyoyeon once again teased Joohyun because she prepared such a lovely and expensive dolls for Sooyeon as a gift.

“Oh! The present for the future daughter..”

Joohyun can just sigh by whats her onnie said. She regret to bring her here.

She press the bell and the door opened in seconds..

“You’ve come..” Yonghwa greet her.. “Annyonghaeseyo..” He bow at Hyoyeon.

“Ahjussi, Annyonghaeseyo..”

Yonghwa kneel down to meet Kyungsan’s level.. “Our hero is here. Let’s get in, Sooyeon is waiting for you..”

He let them in  and closed the door.

Inside, there’s already Minhyuk and Jungshin who wear the birthday hats, Sooyeon with her princess dress and the birthday cake along with snacks on the table..

“Ahjussi!!” Kyungsan run to Jungshin and Minhyuk..

“Oh! Kyungsan’s come.. Here, your hat..” Jungshin immediately put the hat on Kyungsan.

“Sooyeon ah.. Happy birthday!!” Kyungsan congrulated..

“De oppa, thank you..”

“Annyonghaseoyo, Jungshin sshi, Minhyuk sshi..” Joohyun bow..

“Oh! The other kidnappers is here!” Hyoyeon join in..

Jungshin and Minhyuk’s expression change immediately..

“Hahaha.. Chill down guys. Just joking.. Nice to meet you, I’m Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon offered for handshakes..

Jungshin and Minhyuk take her hands in turn while saying their names..

“Sooyeon ah.. Happy birthday.” Joohyun smile at Sooyeon..

“Thank you onnie..”

“Here.. My gift for you.” Joohyun give the ealier prepared gift.

“Woah! Thank you very much..” Sooyeon received the box with excited face. Her expression change to bright the moment she saw whats inside the box. She love dolls..

Yonghwa come with the drinks for them and then take Sooyeon to sit at his lap..

“It’s only us? Why didn’t you invited her friends as well?” Hyoyeon ask..

“Ah.. Actually her birthday is tomorrow. She will celebrated it with her friends tomorrow at school, her mother will hold the party there. Then she will immediately go to Jeju island..”

“Jeju island?”

Yonghwa nod.. “I think her mother want to celebrated it only with her and her new Appa.. Right?” Yonghwa said to Sooyeon.

Sooyeon just nod while still holding Joohyun’s present so tight.

“Ah. Sooyeon ah..” Hyoyeon call..

“De, onnie..”

“We have something to celebrate your bithday tonight..”

They’re all staring at Hyoyeon..

“We’re going to amusement park!!!” Hyoyeon jump in excitement..

“Are you really doing that?” Joohyun ask..

Hyoyeon nod.. “I called them and they said okay.”

“That easy?”

Hyoyeon move closer to Joohyun’s ear.. “Money makes it easier..” She whipered to Joohyun..

Joohyun just sigh heavily at her onnie. No one can’t stop Hyoyeon, that whats she got to know after  lived for years with her.

“Amusement park? At night?” Yonghwa ask..

“Since Joohyun can’t go at the crowded place, I rented the whole park only for us. Are you happy, Sooyeon?”

Sooyeon nod.. “Kyungsan oppa will be going too right?”

“Of course..” Kyungsan said..

“How about Appa? Jungshin and Minhyuk Oppa too?”

Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk look at each other...

“Of course I’m going!” Minhyuk is the first to raise his arms..

“We’ll be going as well..” Yonghwa said..

Hyoyeon clap her hands.. “Great! It will be fun..”

“As expected.. Rich people are different. Rented the amusement park, it must be expensive.” Minhyuk whispered to Jungshin. And Jungshin can’t agree anymore.

The party between them began with Sooyeon making a wish and then blowing the candles. They eat the cake while chatting with each others. Hyoyeon who have bright personality easily become close to Minhyuk and Jungshin. So different from Joohyun who just stand still and enjoying her cake without any words. While Kyungsan and Sooyeon seems enjoying their own world by talking about the kid’s topics.

Yonghwa sit beside Joohyun... “Want some?” He offered a plate of slice apples..

“No thanks..”

Yonghwa nod and then continue to eat by himself..

“It’s Hyoyeon onnie’s idea. Don’t blame me..” She suddenly said..

He chuckled.. “Why should I blame you? My daughter definitely love the idea. I should be thankful.. But, rented the whole park? Don’t you think it’s a bit excessive?”

She glance at him.. “Then, do you want to go there like last time? Leaving me alone?”

“A-aniyo. Of course I want you t-to go.. It’s just.. Oh well, whatever. I will just pay it anyway..” He give up..

“I think Hyoyeon onnie already take care of everything.”

“But still.. This is my daughter’s birthday.. I shoul-“

“No!” She cut him.. “Onnie’s friend is one of the shareholder there.. I think we can get in because of that..”

He narrowed his eyes.. “Really?”

She look at his eyes and nod sincerely. Of course she lied.. But, she didn’t know why she suddenly said such a thing.

He sigh.. “Fine.. Thank you then. I guess I have to at least treat you and Hyoyeon sshi a meal, right?”

She smile...

**********
 

“Woah!! It’s really beautiful!!” Sooyeon jump happily as they entered the park..

Joohyun can’t agree anymore. Amusement park at night looks different. It give the romantic feelings with the dozens of light here and there. She only saw this kind of things on TV. It’s really beautiful to see this with her own eyes..

“See.. You like it, right?” Hyoyeon elbow her..

She smile... “De! So beautiful..”

Hyoyeon chuckled.. “You look like a country girl who seen the city for the first time. Well, you really never been here before..”

“I have been here before! Once..”

“When? I recall you even didn’t know how’s to ride those roller coaster..”

“I’ve been here for another reason though. CF filming.. So, I didn’t ride anything.”

Hyoyeon burts out in laughter... “Well, your life always been full of those filmings.. I’m not blame you though.”

Yonghwa just smile hearing their conversation. So, she never enjoying the amusement park at all..

“We really can ride anything?” Sooyeon ask to Hyoyeon..

Hyoyeon nod.. “You can ride anything. The rides are all activated.”

“Don’t ride scary rides, Sooyeon. This is midnight.. Just going to the safe rides.” Yonghwa warn his daughter..

“De, appa..”

“Let’s go Sooyeon. Let’s ride that merry go round first.” Kyungsan grab Sooyeon’s hands and drag her there.

“Let’s go together..” Minhyuk exclaimed then run towards them.

Jungshin and Hyoyeon following behind.

Yonghwa sigh and decide to follow anywhere Sooyeon go. He look back at Joohyun who still viewing the park with interest. She walk alone opposite them towards the ferris wheel direction.

“Where are you going?” Yonghwa ask..

She turn to him.. “Oh! Where’s the others?”

“They went there..” He pointed at the merry go round.. “Don’t you want to join them?”

She shook her head.. “I want to try that..” She look up at the ferris wheel..

“Ah..” He nod..

“Want to join me? The kids is with them after all.”

He look back at the merry go round direction. Minhyuk, Jungshin and Hyoyeon is there to look after the kids.. They look like they’re playing the game there.

“Fine..”

Joohyun smile and walk ahead. They get in one car minutes later.

Joohyun can’t believe her eyes as the car went up to the highest top. She feel like she can see the whole world. The night view at the city with different kind of color remind her with some romantic movie. She smile to herself, it’s been awhile since she enjoying herself like this.

“Beautiful!!” She said out loud.

Yonghwa smirk seeing how happy  she is..

She take a heavy breath as the car slowly spinning on the circle. How she wish she can go here whenever she want without worried about the crowds. So many thought run on her mind, seeing the whole city through the glass that covered this small box. She feel alone and trapped. How can she faced this huge world if someday, everyone knows the real her. She didn’t mind about her title as Super model being taken off, she didn’t mind about her career that will end, what she afraid is.. people’s perspective. How everyone will look at her with disgust, how everyone will curse her, throwing harsh words to her. She have child, and he reach 9 years old.. That mean she lied to the public for 9 years already. And the worst thing that she afraid the most.. Kyungsan’s father. She don’t want him to know about Kyungsan at all.

“What’s bothering you, Joohyun sshi?”

A voice snapped her. She lifted her head and saw Yonghwa looking at her with cofused look. Ah! She forget that he’s here.

She clear and sighed.. “Aniyo.. I just thinking of something..”

“What are you thinking?”

She look at him. This man, she wondered how he view her when he know she have child.

“N-no. I suddenly feel emotio-“ She stop when she hear the crack sound following by the sudden shake of their box.

It’s stopping. And they’re still on the top.

Yonghwa panickly look down through the glass and saw Hyoyeon running following by Minhyuk and Jungshin. Her phone is in her hands and they’re giggling like they just win something big. What was that?

“Hyoyeon onnie?” Joohyun furrowed her brows.

What is this? Did Hyoyeon onnie is the one who plan this? She is the one who rented this park anyway!

She sigh at the thought of Hyoyeon who ordered this car to stop when Yonghwa is with her. That onnie really going all the way.

“We should call them..” Yonghwa quickly take his phone for his pocket

“It’s useless. She probably wont pick it. She even succeed to make Jungshin and Minhyuk sshi to help her.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t worry. This will work again when she think it’s enough.”

Yonghwa frown.. “So, you say.. Hyoyeon sshi did this?”

Joohyun nod..

Yonghwa sigh in disbelief...

“Forgive her. She’s annoying since born.” Joohyun said.

He decide to not really mind it. He look back at the mesmerizing sight infront of them through the glass window. Seeing the world from the top like this, it calm his heart.

“Joohyun sshi..”

“Hmmm..”

“I want to ask something.”

She titled her head to look at him.. “What?”

He gulped.. “That.. That n-night, well.. everything you said since that night.. If you just joking, then I hope you to stop..”

She smirk.. “But I’m serious though.. I’m not that kind of person who often make a joke.”

He take a heavy breath.. “W-why? H-how?.. It’s confusing. I thought you hate me..”

“I never said I hate you..”

“But, I kidnapped your son.. You said you hate me that time.”

“Well.. I dislike you for a moment. But, after I know you did it to saved your daughter. I understand it. Didn’t we talked about this already? I forgive you, and just forget everything’s about that kidnapping incident..”

“But still. It’s impossible for you to that fast.. y-you know..“

“It’s possible.” She crossed her arms.. “I already passed all the steps of liking someone..”

“W-what?”

She take a deep breath.. “I think it started when we’re in Japan. So much mix feelings at that time. First, I change my perspective towards you and think that you’re a good person. Then.. hmmm.. you make me worried. And then.. I become curious about you. Next, you make me confused. You’re filling my mind since then..” She look directly at him... “It’s all the steps of liking someone, right?”

He stunned. He can’t say anything at all. All he did just staring at her with shocked face. It’s been a while.. It’s really been awhile since he involved in this kind of thing. What makes him feel surreal is.. She’s not an ordinary person. She’s Seo Joohyun. His dream girl, everyone’s dream girl.

She smile looking at his reaction. She’s telling the truth.. Everything’s started in Japan. And.. what makes her sure is.. that night when he’s drunk. That one forehead kiss from him in his drunk state before he said good night. It make her heart stop beating. She didn’t know why she touched by those simpl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter