Chapter 8

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 8

 

Joohyun stay alone at home. Not really know what to do since she didn’t have any schedule today. It must be really fun to spent the weekend in the amusement park. Hyoyeon onnie and Kyungsan so lucky.. They can go everywhere without recognize by all people. Sometimes, she really want to go freely on public.. but, she can’t. People will keep bothering her and truthfully, she didn’t really like crowded.

She spent her day just to cook some random foods for dinner, Watching TV, browsing internet, playing Kyungsan’s game or even just sitting while staring blankly at nowhere. She can’t sleep, it’s normal since she barely sleep at the daylight. She just done showering when the bell rang.. good, finally they’re comeback.. she almost die from loneliness..

She run towards the door without check on monitor. And the unexpected person greet her as soon as she opened the door.
 

“Annyong!!”

“Soo.. Young.. onnie?”

Sooyoung smile..

“Sorry I didn’t tell you first that I’m going to visit.. Kyuhyun Oppa will come later. It is okay right?”

Before she answered.. The gate opened and Yonghwa’s car entered.

No! Sooyoung shouldn’t saw Kyungsan. She probably will notice the same feature of Kyungsan and Kyuhyun.

“O-onnie..” She stuttered..

“Who’s car is that?” Sooyoung ask..

“You can go in first onnie. It’s probably my guest-“

“Hyoyeon?” Sooyoung widened her eyes seeing Hyoyeon coming out from the car followed by a man.

Seohyun look at Hyoyeon and their eyes meet. They probably think the same thing.

“Sooyoung. What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon try to hide her panic..

“I just want to visit the two of you. But, who is he?”

“He is... Seohyun’s boyfriend!” Hyoyeon quickly answer..

Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yonghwa widened their eyes..

“Onnie!” Seohyun glare at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon just grinning teasingly..

Yonghwa just quitely walk towards them. He didn’t really know this woman so he didn’t have to explained what Hyoyeon said was not true.. He bow at Sooyoung and staying still.

“But how come Seohyun’s boyfriend going out with you?” Sooyoung ask again.

“Ah.. We have someting to do. You know, Seohyun can’t go freely at public place.”

Seohyun gave Hyoyeon a killer glare. Her onnie sometimes can really be annoying.

“By the way.. Let’s get in first. Seohyun probably want to sent her boyfriend home.” Hyoyeon grab Sooyoung hand and drag her inside.

Leaving both Yonghwa and Seohyun stood face to face by the door.

“I’m sorry. Hyoyeon onnie must be really annoying, right?”

Yonghwa smile and shook his head.. “Not really. Your friend probably could tell what Hyoyeon sshi said is just a joke.”

Seohyun nod..

She rolled her eyes. Can’t really think what to say next and he too just waiting for her to say anything.

“Mmm... ah! Where’s Kyungsan?” She finally ask about her son.

“Sleeping at the backseat.”

“Ah..”

“Should I carry him to his room?” He ask..

“Andwe!!” She quickly said out loud

“Eh?”

She sigh.. “Yonghwa sshi. Can I ask for help?”

Yonghwa nod confusedly.. “Of course.”

She look down.. “C-can you.. Bring Kyungsan to your home now?”

“What?!”

“I mean.. I will pick him later. After my guest go. You know.. I c-can let her meet Kyungsan.”

“B-but.. My home?”

Joohyun nod. It’s actually embarassing to ask for his help after her sudden outburst this morning. But, she didn’t have any choice. Kyuhyun will come.. It’s dangerous. She’s not ready. Never been ready.

“Please..” She ask with pleading eyes.

Yonghwa knows her anxietly.. So he nod, “Arraseo. I will take him to my home. But..”

“De?”

“Are you really going to pick him later?”

“I will.. Since he have to go to school tomorrow.”

“Alone?”

She smile.. “No, I will come with Hyoyeon onnie.”

“Well.. Okay then.”

“Ah! Tell me your address..” She take her phone from her pocket.. “A-and. Your phone number, if you don’t mind..” She give him her phone..

He take her phone and type his address.. Along with his number.

“Thank you..”

He smile.. “I’m going now.”

“De. Be carefull..”

They exchange awkward bows at each others. Yonghwa then left with Kyungsan and Sooyeon sleeping at his backseat. Seo Joohyun will come to his home later. It feel so strange.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

Joohyun sigh in relieve that Kyungsan is in safe hands. It’s really embarassing. Kidnapper ahjussi will probably think of her as a weird person. One time she got angry at him and then asked for his help. He must think she’s crazy..

“Where’s your boyfriend?” Sooyoung’s voice make her snapped from her thought.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon already sitting in the dinning room. She suddenly remember that she wanted to invited him for dinner here. She prepared it already..

“You didn’t go out for dinner?” Joohyun ask Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon shook her head.. “I said, you probably prepared our dinner so we didn’t go.. But, Kyungs-“ Hyoyeon suddenly cover .. “I mean.. The others, already ate before us..” She mean Kyungsan and Sooyeon already ate their dinner early..

“God! What should I do?!”

She feel bad. He didn’t even step in yet and she already make him left. She was just too panic to even think about his dinner that she already prepared.

“But, why he didn’t come in?” Sooyoung ask again

Joohyun sigh.. “He’s already go home.” She then sit beside Hyoyeon..

“What?! I wait for you to introduce him to me..” Sooyoung pout.

“Onnie.. He’s not my boyfriend. Hyoyeon onnie is just joking.”

“He will be your boyfriend someday. I wish..” Hyoyeon smirk.

Joohyun just glance at Hyoyeon. Her onnie wouldn’t stop teasing her since today. She already know the truth. She like him. Oh well.. It’s easy to tell, someone that nice and kind like him, did he really don’t know what effect he has on her? Taeyeon was stupid.. she concluded.

“Ah.. It’s probably Kyuhyun Oppa.” Again..Sooyoung’s voice snapped her.

The door ring. And Hyoyeon quickly opened the door.

God. Kyuhyun oppa is here. She swallowed hard and prepared to act normal. Just when will this two left Korea? She thought..

Kyuhyun come in and immediatelly excited..

“Yah! This remind me of our old days.” He said..

“Well. The three princesses and the bodyguard. Oppa, you seems chubbier..” Hyoyeon response..

“He love to eat alot recently..” Sooyoung peck her husband cheek..

Joohyun smile.. “Let’s eat. I cooked all of this..”

“Really? Wow. Seohyun already can cook? Good job.. Now, you better find a husband..” Kyuhyun sit..

“She will. She already have a person in mind.” Hyoyeon tease again.

“Onnie!!”

“Haha.. If Hyoyeon like him that much, that mean.. He is a good guy. I like him already..” Sooyoung said..

“Whatever!” Joohyun ignore them and keep munching her food.

“Seohyun already have boyfriend? Who?” Kyuhyun ask..

“Secret.. When they official, I will tell you for sure..” Hyoyeon said..

Joohyun just rolled her eyes in annoyance..

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

The effect of barely meet each other, the four of them talked about alot of things together. Joohyun keep glance at the clock, it’s almost midnight and they seems didn’t intend to leave yet. She’s worried of Kyungsan.. and, she wonder whether the kidnapper ahjussi waiting for her or not. She shook her head.. He probably sleeping now.

And then.. Easily, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun decide to sleep over at her house. Sooyoung onnie is heavily pregnant and she suddenly feel numb all over her body and sleep in her husband lap when they’re talking. Kyuhyun oppa bring her to the guest room and they will sleep here tonight..

Just great!!.. Joohyun mock..

“Onnie. Let’s pick Kyungsan..” She said to Hyoyeon when Kyuhyun carrying Sooyoung to their room.

“Where is he?” Hyoyeon who laying at the sofa ask..

“Kidnapper ahjussi’s house.”

“Keure..” Hyoyeon said lazily..

“I will take my jacket first.”

“Hmmm..”

Joohyun take her jacket and check on Yonghwa’s address on her phone. She come out and found Hyoyeon already close her eyes in the sofa. She sigh.. well.. Her onnie must been tired.

“Onnie..” She tap Hyoyeon softly..

“Hmm?”

“Don’t sleep here, onnie. Let’s go to your room..”

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and get her head up.. “But we have to pick Kyungsan right? We better fast, they will left early in the morning.. If Kyungsan keep stay in his room, they wouldn’t notice.” She said while yawning

Joohyun chuckled.. “I know. But, I will just go alone onnie. Onnie should rest.. Taking care of him in amusement park surely tiring.”

“But..”

“It’s okay.. I already sleep the whole day, I will be fine.” She said to convince Hyoyeon.

“Huamm.. Fine then. I can’t lie.. I’m really sleepy.”

“Okay. I will go now..”

“Be careful..”

“De.”

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

Joohyun stood at Yonghwa’s apartment front door. Should she just go back and let Kyungsan sleep here. What if he feel disturbed by her presence? But no.. She can’t pick Kyungsan tomorrow morning since she have schedule. She take a deep breath and press the bell.

The door unexpectedly opened after she count for six second.. That quite fast, she thought..

“Oh.. You come.” Yonghwa greet here awkwardly.

“Did I disturb your sleep?”

He shook his head.. “No.. I didn’t sleep.”

“Ah..” She bit her lower lips..  Doesn’t really know what to say..

They stand awkwardly for brief moment before he finally ask her to come in..

“But, you said you’d come with Hyoyeon sshi..” He ask..

“Ah.. She’s already sleep. She must been tired..”

He chuckled.. “Keure.. Kyungsan was so excited today. We even separated for a while because he run so much..”

He let her sit at the sofa at the living room. The TV still on with some of snacks on the table..

“It must been fun..”

“It’s fun because of the kids..” He sit beside her and offer her drinks.. “So, your friend lelf already?”

She smile.. “De. Sorry, I troubled you too much..”

“It’s okay..”

“And... About earlier, I’m sorry too.” She said while looking down..

“What?”

“You know, celebrities, sometimes we have some different personalities.. There’s depression side and we barely can’t control it.” She reasoned..

He nod.. “Well.. It’s okay if you mad at me. It’s really my fault. But, I didn’t understand why you blame yourself..”

She sip her drink and didn’t intend to answer him.. She can’t let him know about those girls’s bad words about her.. “Let’s just forget it. If you feel bad, then.. I forgive you..”

He suddenly remember Hyoyeon’s words earlier when they waited for the kids dinner..

 

“I heard your conversation with Seohyun earlier. Please understand her, Yonghwa sshi. She always had things who kept haunted her mind. The incident when you’re drunk is not only hurt her pride.. But, opened her wound in the past. She always like that. Always blame herself and kept the bad thought inside for herself. All she need is just some words to calm her and I think you did it when you hugged her.. She will forgive you. So, don’t make her remember it again...”


He sigh... She really look someone who have bad past and big secret inside her. Her cold attidute, her easily change of mood, her distance with Kyungsan. Why he suddenly want to know the reason behind it? What’s actually her secret.. And who’s actually Kyungsan’s father?

“Wae?” She ask as she can feel his stare..

He snapped.. “N-nothing. Just.. Thank you for your forgiveness. and.. If you need my help, just call me whenever. We’re friends right?”

She nod.. “De..”

They went quite.. Doing nothing except to drink their drinks.. She decide to left when her eyes suddenly caught something. The big frame of his family’s photo hang on the wall. Yonghwa, Sooyeon who still a baby, and Taeyeon. Smiling happily like the happiest family in the world.

She sigh.. It makes her jealous and envy.

“Can you carrying Kyungsan to my car?”

He nod and get up.. “Of course. Just.. Wait in your car.”

“De.. Thank you very much.”

He then enter his room where Kyungsan sleep while she going to wait in her car. Even it’s already late.. She shouldn’t be careless.

 

“Be careful while driving..” He said after he help Kyungsan’s position in the car.

“Thank you..”

He smile.. “You’re welcome.”

She bow at him and started her car. They wouldn’t meet again, right?. There’s no reason to meet again. But, somehow she think.. They would meet someday, because Kyungsan probably wouldn’t let his favorite ahjussi go from his life.”

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

“Kyungsan ah.. Son..” She tap Kyungsan’s lightly..

“Hmmm..”

“We’re home. Wake up for a moment, Omma can’t carry you to your room..”

“Omma?” Kyungsan slightly opened his eyes and look at his surrounding. He still in the car.

“Get up son. Sleep properly in your room.”

He yawn.. “De.”

He wake up and come out from the car..

“Walk quitely..” She said before following her son enter the house...

Joohyun went to the kitchen after seeing Kyungsan enter his room. She drink a glass of water when suddenly a voice startled her..

“Seohyun?”

She turn back and saw Kyuhyun already there.. “O-oppa? You startled me..”

Kyuhyun raise his brow.. “You look like want to going somewhere..

She look down at her outfit.. “Ah.. I’m back from going somewhere.” She corrected

“This late?”

She nod.. “There’s something important.”

“Ah.. Well. But, don’t often going out by yourself especially at times like this. You’re still a girl.”

She smile and nod.. “Oppa, why did you wake up?”

“I have to prepared Sooyoung’s warm water, she will wake up and search for it anytime soon.” He then took a glass and going to heat the water..

Joohyun feel the tug on her heart. Remembering her own pregnancy. No one’s there. No Kyuhyun there, taking care of her as the baby’s father. Only her struggling alone with Hyoyeon who never left her side. Sooyoung onnie is so lucky. She quickly snapped from her thought. If today she still have feeling for Kyuhyun, she probably already started crying because of heartbroken. But thats not the case anymore. She still feel sad remembering her hard days when she’s pregnant without husband, and she still feel envious. But, no hurt feeling like she used to had before. She guess, she’s really over him. Time surely heals everythings. Her love towards him faded and she can’t be more thankful.

“Keunde Oppa..”

“De?”

“When are you going back to Japan?” She ask straightforwardly..

Kyuhyun frown.. “Wae?”

“Ani.. Just asking.”

“Hmmm... I’m still going back and forth because of my works. But, Sooyoung probably will stay long enough.. Half a year more maybe.”

“That long?”

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes... “You seems to want us to go back soon. Wae, did you feel uncomfortable with our presence?”

Truthfully. Yes.

“Aniyo.. I’m just curious, maybe Oppa and Onnie want to moved here permanently..”

“Oh no.. I have so many works there. Just, until our daughter can take a plane. We will still lived in Japan.”

She nod... “Arraseo. I’m going to sleep. Goodnight Oppa.”

“Good night..”

“Ah!” She turn back.. “If you want to go home tomorrow morning, don’t wake me up. I’m tired so I don’t want anyone disturb my sleep.”

Kyuhyun look at her confuse but manage to nod.. “A-arraseo. I understand. Your job is a tiring one.”

She thanks him and walk towards her room.

She change to her pajama and quietly move to Kyungsan’s room. Actually she have schedule tomorrow morning, if she sleep she will be late. She decide to just reading some of Kyungsan’s manga and spent some more hours before morning, waiting for Kyuhyun and Sooyoung to go back.

She sigh after she throw herself at the sofa beside Kyungsan’s bed. What a tiring life. She used to hide her son just from public, but now.. even in her own house, she should hide her son like this. She have to wait until Kyuhyun and Sooyoung back before she let Kyungsan come out from his room.

She glance at the sight of her son. He look tired. He must have so much fun in amusement park, he didn’t even change his clothes. She get up to fix his duvet and take her son’s cellphone. Oh! His wallpaper is her picture.. come to think of it, she never really checks his phone. Hyoyeon onnie did all the jobs to take care of Kyungsan.

She back to sit at the sofa and opened his phone. His inbox.. many texts come from his friends who she didn’t know. His SNS account, wow.. he have it? What if someon-.. she shook her head, no.. don’t think about the worst. He can have it, he use it just to have contact with his friends and there’s nothing who connected to her, he only uploaded picture of him and Hyoyeon onnie. She then take a look at his picture’s gallery. The recent photo is today.. at the amusement park. She smile and look at the photo one by one. Mostly his selca with Sooyeon, they’re so cute. Oh! they rode this scary ride? She ask when she saw a photo of Kyungsan and Sooyeon in a scary ride. They must been really happy, just look at how they smiles.

Her finger then stop at one photo that caught her interest. Yonghwa and Sooyeon. Suddenly she remembers his family’s photo she saw at his apartment. The difference only, Taeyeon is not there anymore. His smile seems alike to his smile on his family photo. Her heart squashed.. how can he managed to be a good father? It’s hard even for a woman to be a single parent.. he is a man with jobs, and he still can balance his time for work and his daughter. So cool.

She moved to the next photo and frown immediately. Why’d Hyoyeon onnie take a photo with him?. And he seems didn’t mind it at all. He even smile! She pout and quickly delete it.

Next, she found Yonghwa’s photo. Alone. So handsome. She smile stupidly and quickly sent it to her phone. It’s crazy. Really! She feel like a teenage girl who have secret crush to someone. Well, she’s not fully like him yet. But, there’s possibility to like him more in the future. He is a nice guy. Who wouldn’t like him? Everyone will like him included her.

“Yonghwa appa?”

She notice the name of the file. Appa? Did Kyungsan just write his name with Appa?. She look at her son who sleep soundly. The chills suddenly run through her spine when she realized something. Appa.

Your appa is here, Son. He’s here, just few meters away from you. he’s with his wife and your soon to be born sister. I’m sorry I can’t let you meet him.

She sigh and tears suddenly fall. This fear never been faded since the first time she knew she’s pregnant. The fears who always haunted her over and over again. She didn’t have courage to faced the upcoming storm if she tell Kyuhyun the truth. She knows he deserved to know. And Kyungsan deserved to know about his father as well. But, she’s not ready. Never been ready. She just thought, running away and hide is the best way to avoid the problem. She didn’t want to sacrifice Sooyoung and Kyuhyun’s happiness just because of her selfish wish. Kyungsan too, he didn’t really care about who is his father. Keure.. she just have to keep quiet and act normal. If she can, she want this secret remain secret even until she die.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

“What? With Yonghwa ahjussi again?”

Joohyun left her eyes from the magazine she read and turn to look at Hyoyeon. They’re on their way to the next filming studio.

“Kyungsan ah.. why did you even asked him to fetch you? He’s a busy person.”

It’s been a week after she met him before. And it’s been a week already since Kyungsan always picked by him after school. Kyungsan always asked him to fetch him and then playing at his home. With Jungshin and Minhyuk as well. Joohyun think, they’re really treat Kyungsan well when he’s kidnapped, if not, why Kyungsan feel so comfortable around them instead of afraid.

“Oh.. Arraseo, Immo will pick you right after sent your Mom.”

“Okay.. Don’t make any trouble.”

Hyoyeon sigh and take off her earphones.. “I think he’s really fall in love with that kidnapper ahjussi.”

Joohyun chuckled..

“Like Mother like Son. You fell in love with the same person.” Hyoyeon said with teasing tone.

Joohyun widened her eyes and tap Hyoyeon’s shoulder

“Onnie?!”

“Wae?”

“I didn’t fall in love with him!!”

Hyoyeon just laugh.. “You didn’t communicate with him anymore?”

“No.”

“Wae? You didn’t have his number?”

“I have.”

“Then call him. Yah, are you going to be like that again?”

Joohyun close her magazine and look at her onnie who’s busy driving.. “Like what onnie?”

Hyoyeon sigh.. “Like you’re going to be like when you liked Kyuhyun oppa. Quiet and pretend to act normal.”

“What?!”

“I’m againts it. If you like him, then try to be closer to him. It’s okay if you’re acting bold. If you just quiet, he wont know about your feeling.”

“Onnie. I didn’t have any intention to let him know.”

“Wae, You didn’t have any confident? Don’t be like that, Seohyun. Tell him, and make he like you back, if you’re going to act like how you acted infront of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter