Chapter 4

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Four - One Step Closer

 

Joohyun come out from her room after taking a shower. She can’t sleep and decide to take some snack and watching TV. For her surprise, Hyoyeon already sitting comfortably at living room with TV on and snacks on table..

                           

“You can’t sleep onnie?” She sit beside Hyoyeon and take snacks from her hand

“I just woke up..”

“Hmmm..” Joohyun just nod and focus on the TV

Hyoyeon sigh.. “Sooyoung just called me.”

Joohyun smile.. “So, you can’t sleep because of that?”

“Seohyun ah..”

“I’m fine onnie.. I’m not that shocked seeing them in Korea. They’re Korean, so it’s normal for them to coming back..” She smile, trying to calming Hyoyeon..

“You don’t have to hide anything from me Seohyun ah.. I know what you feel.”

“Aniyo onnie. Well, I didn’t expected to met them this fast so I’m a bit surprise. Oh! The biggest surprise today is I met that kidnapper ajusshi again..” She try to change the topic

“What?”

“And guess what? He have a daughter!! Huh.. how can he kidnapped Kyungsan if he have daughter? I can’t believe it! oh, I even met his ex-wife!”

“Ex-wife? I know he have daughter. I met him at hospital few days ago.”

“I think her name is Taeyeon.. she’s cute and look so nice. I don’t understand why she’s married that ahjusshi? She can do better you know, what she’s see in that ahjussi anyway? He’s bad..”

Hyoyeon laugh.. “Yah.. I know we don’t really have good impression to him. but, I think everyone who see him will say he is good-looking. I don’t know he is good or bad, but he look so handsome.. it’s understable if he got a beautiful wife..”

“Keure? I don’t care.” She continue munching her snacks..

“Ah.. so, what would you do next? They’re in Korea now, you can’t avoid them anymore..” Hyoyeon back to the first topic.

“I won’t avoid them. Just act like we always do..”

“Will you be okay?”

“I’m definitely okay..”

“You still love him?”

Joohyun stare at Hyoyeon for a while before she smile.. “No”

“De?” Hyoyeon frown

Joohyun shook her head.. “I don’t think I still love him onnie. this feeling is not love anymore..”

“Are you sure?”

She nod.. “I’m panicked when I saw them. But, thats not because I still love him. my heart feel the pain, but not because I’m jealous. I just.. I think I feel bad. I’m afraid of him..” She sigh.. “Kyungsan look so much like him. that make me scared.. what if he know about Kyungsan?”

“I do think this is so unfair for Kyuhyun oppa. no matter what, he is Kyungsan’s dad. I think he should know.”

“He will know someday. Not now, not when he just expect his soon to be born daughter. Let it be just like this. don’t make Kyungsan meet him. he will back to Japan soon after his daughter born. So, let’s act like nothing happened..”

Hyoyeon sigh.. “Arraseo..” She pat Joohyun shoulder lightly..

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Annyong guys.. ” Yonghwa greet his office mate while walking towards his desk..

“How’s your holiday, Hyung?” One of his mate ask..

“Bad!” He sigh.. “Where’s Minhyuk and Jungshin?”

“I think they’re going somewhere for a while.. how’s Sooyeon hyung?”

“She’s fine.. and become more beautiful day by day. hihi..” Yonghwa smile widely when talk about his daughter..

“Woah.. she’s sure will look beautiful, like her mom..”

Yonghwa lightly hit his shoulder.. “Jashik..”

“Oh.. Yonghwa hyung..” Jungshin run after him with coffee in his hand.. “Iced americano for you..”

Yonghwa sit at his desk and take the coffee from him.. “Why so sudden?”

“Eiii.. hyung must be tired, right? I specially bought this for you..”

“Where’s Minhyuk?”

“He’s going to bathroom..”

Yonghwa just nod and turn on his computer.. “Ah.. there’s nothing much to do recently. No work for me today?” He ask Jungshin..

“Not yet for us. some staff will get their holiday soon, so we will take their work instead. I think, we don’t really busy these days..”

“Hyung.. how’s Sooyeon?” Minhyuk suddenly sit beside him..

“She’s fine..”

“Good then..” Minhyuk smile.

“Hmmm.. hyung.. we have something for you..” Jungshin said

“What?” Yonghwa frown..

“This..” Jungshin place a suitcase at Yonghwa’s table.. “You better take it Hyung..”

Yonghwa glare at them. He know what inside this case. 100 million from Seo Joohyun.. “Yah!!”

“Sorry hyung.. we can’t take this. we feel bad.. thats not our money.” Minhyuk said

“Then, do you think this is my money?!”

“If not.. you can just give it back to Seo Joohyun sshi. thats her money anyway..”

Yonghwa sigh.. “Then just give it to her..”

“Hyung.. we don’t know her. how can we meet her.”

“Aish!! Do you think I know her?! Do you think I know where is she?! Don’t create troubles anymore.. just take that money. I don’t want to problem with that money or with Seo Joohyun anymore. If you want to give it back. Then do it yourself!”

Minhyuk and Jungshin quickly take back the case from Yonghwa’s table and go back to their table..

“I don’t think we can do it today. Hyung seems like in the bad mood right now.” Jungshin whispered to Minhyuk

“Arraseo. first, just save this money. I’m sorry.. it’s all because of me..” Minhyuk whispered back

“Finally you admit it. yes, this is your fault. If we just go with 200 million, we wouldn’t be this frustated.. I want to spent this money for myself but I can’t, this is not our money.. we don’t have the right to spent this..”

“Mian.. just hope we will meet her once again so we can give her this money. it’s not good if we troubled hyung again. this is not his fault..”

Jungshin nod.. “Okay.. let’s treat hyung with spagetthy at lunch. I think he didn’t sleep last night. his dark circle appeared again..”

Yonghwa can just smile hearing their conversation.

 

At lunch, they really treat Yonghwa with spagetthy.. his favorite food. No one talked about that troublesome money because they know Yonghwa is in the bad mood. They try to ask whats the problem, but Yonghwa just answered ‘Fight with Taeyeon’. The two of them just nod and continue eating, they used to see the two of them fought so nothing new about it.
As they go back to the office.. one of their office mate tell Yonghwa to come to manager’s room. As he opened manager’s room.. someone unexpected welcoming him with smile..

 

“Annyonghaeseoyo Yonghwa sshi..” Jonghyun stand up and bow to him.

“Ah.. de.. annyonghaeseoyo.” He awkwardly bow back.

“Ah, you’re here Jung pro.. Sit down.” The director told him.

Yonghwa sit beside Jonghyun.. “Why are you called me, Director?”

“I see that you two know each other. Right?”

“Deh..” Jonghyun nod.

“Jung pro.. Lee Jonghyun sshi is the general manager of ‘Star Hotel’. He want to work with you in his upcoming project. It’s good to know that you already know him..”

“What? Work with me?” Yonghwa widened his eyes..

“We plan to endorsing our hotel through CFs.. Winter will coming soon, so we have to make some tourist have interest in our hotel for their holidays. My fiancee recommend this company to produce the CF..”

Yonghwa sigh upon hearing ‘fiancee’ word.. he tried to calm himself.. “I’m sorry.. I’m just an ordinary staff here. my work is have to do with computer. I don’t have anything to do with production team..”

“I know.. I already talked with the director, he already decide all the production team. The reason I want you to join us, it’s because Seo Joohyun sshi. she is our new model..”

Yonghwa frown.. “So what? I have nothing to do with her either..”

“You two know each other right?”

The director frown.. “You know Seo Joohyun?”

“No.. I don’t know her..” Yonghwa shook his head awkwardly..

“Alright.. I will let you two use my room. Talked whatever you want to talk. Remember Jung pro, we need this project..” The manager pat Yonghwa’s shoulder and leave his room..

Yonghwa sigh.. “Whats your plan?” He glare at Jonghyun

“Mianhaeyo.. I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable. But, I think we need you to join us..” Jonghyun said

“Why?”

“From what I know, Seo Joohyun sshi doesn’t like feel uncomfortable while filming. Even though she want to work professionally without anyone disturb her, I still want to make her feel comfortable. Since you two know each other, it won’t hurt if you join us and make her have at least one person she familiar with..”

“We don’t know each other..”

“Then, what happened in the restaurant if you two don’t know each other?”

“Well, she know my name.. but, that doesn’t mean we’re close. We’re opposite, our impression with each other is not good. So, please.. if you want her being comfortable, then don’t drag me into this, she will be freaking mad if she know..”

“Then, I will tell you my original reason instead..”

“What do you mean?”

“We will have filming in our Hotel in Japan too, since we have ski resort there I plan to bring Taeyeon and Sooyeon with me. And I clearly understand, you wouldn’t agree if Sooyeon go with us. So, what about you go with us as well?”

“You’re crazy don’t you! Why? You want to brag about how harmonious your relationship with Taeyeon is? You want to let me know how Sooyeon act sweet around you?!!” Yonghwa yell at him..

“Thats not what I mean Yonghwa sshi. you can bring your friends with you too.. the point is, I want Seo Joohyun feel comfortable going with us to Japan, so it will be good if she have friend with her. And I want you and Taeyeon to settle things up. I know you still love her. spending time with her and Sooyeon will make you knows what the best for her. I won’t interupt you, I just want to help you.. Taeyeon and I need your bless.. and I hope you gave us bless sinceretely from your heart. Not beacause you’re force to..”

Jonghyun sigh before he continue.. “It’s strange though, but I know what you’re thinking Yonghwa sshi. I know you will agree and bless us, but thats not come from your heart. You’ll just agree because you think you and Taeyeon are impossible. You don’t have any single chance anymore. I don’t want that. I want you to fully trust me, I promise you I will make her happy. Thats why I think you need to spending time with her and Sooyeon. I need you to clear your mind. As Taeyeon said, you know whats the best for her, and I really want you to agree because you know she will be happy with me..”

Yonghwa stare at him.. how can he know his misery? How can he know whats he’s thinking? He plan to just agree with their marriage, because he think Taeyeon wouldn’t give him a chance anymore. not because he trust this guy or whatever. If ever he agree, he’s sure thats not what he really mean.

Seeing Yonghwa’s silence make Jonghyun hope he will considering his offer

“I’m sorry if I force you to take this offer. Your job in this project will just be sending report to your office about how’s filming go. Well, to make Seo Joohyun comfortable too. She said she will go alone without her manager, so I hope you can help her. you can bring your friends with you. I already tell your Sajangnim about my plan.”

Yonghwa smirk.. “You sure know how to use your position right?! What if I don’t agree?”

“I will find another company. Your Sajangnim said he need this project. Well, who wouldn’t? Seo Joohyun is the biggest star these days, producing her CF mean million dollars income. And thanks for your compliment, I’m sure know how to make my personal and bussiness life find it’s balance..” Jonghyun smile..

Yonghwa sigh.. “Alright.. I can’t do anything. But, I can’t promise that Seo Joohyun will find my company interesting. We don’t have a good relationship. As for your wish, I try to make everything clear. Don’t hate me if in the end Taeyeon would choose me over you.” He said while glaring.  He know it’s impossible though, he know Taeyeon very well, she will stay strong for her words. If she said they’re impossible, then he couldn’t do anything to change her mind. He just want to make this Lee Jonghyun have his own fear.

Jonghyun nod ans smile.. “As expected. Taeyeon said you’re mature and know how to faced people with cool head. I admire this personality of your. I hope we can find what the best for us as we do our project Yonghwa sshi. I help you because I don’t want everything remain unclear in my marriage life later. She respect you alot more than her father, I must as well respect you too. And I hope we can get along well..”

Yonghwa smile.. this Lee Jonghyun sure have character.. “If you want to have my trust, then show me how sincere and serious you are towards Taeyeon. Even we’re divorce, our relationship will never be broken because we have Sooyeon. Let me know how much I can trust you Lee Jonghyun sshi.”

“I will for sure. I gave you alot of time Yonghwa sshi. please, try to understand me.. I love her so much.”

Yonghwa nod and smile bitterly.. “Arraseo..”

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Woah, Taeyeon noona is really something. Her fiancee is the general manager of this hotel?” Minhyuk said as the three of them look up at the hotel infront of them.

“Yah!” Jungshin elbow him.

Yonghwa smile.. “Huh.. So what if he’s the general manager? It’s not like Taeyeon marry him because of his status.. people’s luck are different. Just because his position is higher than us doesn’t mean we’re lost.”

Jungshin nod.. he knows Yonghwa would never be down just because of this. even though he’s kind and always more concerned about others, he’s also a man who’s confident about himself.

“Speaking of lost.. then why you agree to work with him? You even brought us to this useless work” Minhyuk ask..

“I need to do this. Can you two just enjoying this? It’s not like we’re going to work so much, just think this as holiday. We’re going to Japan anyway.”

“Keure.. how lucky we are, we got another holiday after our holiday. I know we’re special. Hihi.” Minhyuk smile..

“Let’s go.. they’re doing photoshoot inside..” Yonghwa walk towards entrance when suddenly he’s stop and face Minhyuk.. “Ah, you bring that troublesome money?” He ask

Minhyuk look at him confuse.. “In your car.. Wae?”

“Bring it here. We’re going to return it to the right owner.” Yonghwa said as he gave Minhyuk his car’s key.

“Just go..” Jungshin pat Minhyuk’s shoulder then he followed Yonghwa inside. Leaving Minhyuk still confuse.

“we’re going to meet Seo Joohyun?” Jungshin ask Yonghwa as they enter the elevator.

Yonghwa just nod

“What is she doing here?”

“She is the model of this hotel. We will work for her..” Yonghwa said..

“De?!! What do you mean?”

“Make her comfortable with us. Jonghyun sshi said, she’s going to Japan without her manager. So, we just have to be with her all the time. Since I will be busy with my own mission.. you two please take care of her.”

“I don’t understand Hyung..  She’s going to kick us the moment she saw us. we are her son’s kidnapper!”

Yonghwa sigh.. “I already told that to Jonghyun sshi, but that man seems so stubborn. Aish, I don’t care whether she will kick us or not!”

“Then why you agree?”

“I need to talk with Taeyeon. Since she’s going with us. that mean I still have chance. Who would know if suddenly Taeyeon change her mind, right?”

Jungshin look at him in disbelief.. “I don’t think thats going to happen. Taeyeon noona will never going back to you.” He said as the matter of fact

“Yah! I just entertained my self. Why are you so serious. I clearly know that!”

After the long road, they finally reach the rooftop. They take the photo from the highest place for the promotion picture.  Yonghwa could see the glimpse of Seo Joohyun with her formal clothes doing the pose for the camera. Well, she’s beautiful as always.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter